Kim Jonghyun's Long Lost Sist...

By TensercKard

I know this is late. Condolence to everyone who know what happened to Jonghyun. #RosesForJonghyun #YouDidWe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Please Read.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Please Read.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17/ Special Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - Epilogue

Author's Note

112 1 0
By TensercKard

Hi everyone! This book has come to an end and the ending may be quite confusing but I am planning to make a sequel. I am sorry for posting quite late and I got busy with schoolworks since I am now on my last year of Junior High. The sequel may be posted in the Month of May or June. As of now, I'm going to focus on my school stuff and prepare the chapters of the sequel.

I also want to add to this note is that I have a youtube channel hehek. I also have a twitter and instagram account too.

You could find me here:

Youtube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCR-FKl1gccSCBWLMZESxWQQ

Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/Tensercart

Instagram: https://instagram.com/tenserckardpics?igshid=1dqaped018c65

And I want to thank you guys for reading this book and I never knew this book would be recognized much, this is a milestone that I will always cherish and thank you so much for reading "Kim Jonghyun's Long Lost Sister".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 274 14
|Rank #1 -key | rank #1 -kimkibum | rank #2 -Shinee You and key have this sweet and sour friendship. Eventually key is your bestfriend since birth. W...
12.4K 259 5
His noona. She couldn't. It was wrong. She shouldn't like him. She can't like him. But why did she find herself doing something she knew she wasn't a...
29.8K 901 32
Not because of you but you are the only one who can help. Oh Rose is just a normal girl with a peaceful life. Or at least that what she had when she...
28.7K 746 13
Kibum had always love Minho. One day he decided to confess his love to Minho but before he could get the chance to confess Minho said that he is dati...