Kidnapped by the Sidemen? (Si...

By winchesterminter

Aimee dreads her parents,but things take a swift turn... More

Coming Soon ;)
One.
Three
Kidnapped
She's waking up...
The Sidemen?
You watch our videos...
Accident.
A Quick Update
Feels Like Home
These Guys
Update!!
Brand New Start

Two

2.5K 51 2
By winchesterminter

Me and my dad arrive outside his work place

"Okay so we'll be here about 4 hours, Do you want a sandwich or something, There's a lunch area just inside?"

"I'll have something later maybe"

We walk into a big building, we have to go up in a lift to my dads department. The 3rd floor.

"Dad I'll take the stairs, lifts make me feel sick."

I walk off to the stairs, luckily there is a window in there, I stand by it for a second to catch some air.

"This is gonna be a long day" I mutter

I'm here 4 hours, My dad is here longer, But I'm being picked up by my mum when she finishes work. I'd rather stay here to be quite honest. I don't wanna be left alone with my mum.

Finally I get to the top of the stairs after getting some air.

"Took your time didn't ya? Come and sit in my spare chair."

I sit next to my dad, he works as a computer technician. It seems pretty boring to be honest but computers are fun if they have games and stuff on. There are 2 computers on the desk, I'm hoping he let's me on one.

"Dad, what do these computers do?" I try hinting to see if he realizes

"Okay, I've got a copy of Sims 3 which someone kept in the office, that will keep you occupied, but if there's anything I need you to help with you've still gotta do it."

Yes! At least I had something to do for a few hours. I had my phone but my dad would moan and tell me to get my head out of my phone for a few hours, Well he's let me on the computer so I guess he wouldn't of said anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
127K 7.5K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
79.6K 2.6K 26
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
369K 32.1K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)