Our Strange Love

By Asiansmessedmeup

Gulf and Mew have been married for 5 years now, but they've been together for 7. Gulf is Mew's baby and a go... More

Their Styles
Routine
school
Their Home
Studio
Excuse Me
A Dog
Tharn!!!
Type
Meanie
Yes or No?
Sick
Okay
A Trip?
Photo
Chocolate chip cookie
What the Hell!?
Nighttime
Halloween
Halloween PT.2
Lawsuit
Appointment
Birthday Party Pt. 1
Birthday Party Pt.2
Smile?
Bump
Sickness
Gulf's Birthday Pt. 1
Intruder
5 Years Ago...
Leave
Drive
Inside Cabin
Attempts
Village
Scared Hubby
Christmas Preparation
Christmas Day
Acquired Knowledge
Last Day
Back Home
Surprise Hubby and New Friends
Asking the Hubby
Meeting Xia Yao
Stickers
Planning
Meeting the Guards
Mew's Birthday
Revealing.....
Tantrum
Insecurities
Baby Shower and Surprises
Lies and Capture
Why?
Nursery
Fight
Solution?
Pain and Soreness
Due Date
Thanya and Thonya
Gulf's Parents
Nightmares
Growing
Acceptance
~Our Journey Begins~
My Psycho Baby
Cutie's Bad Boy
Master

7 Years Ago...

3.3K 179 24
By Asiansmessedmeup

~Gulf's POV~

Ugh, final semester exams suck!

I just finished my last exam that I have and now I really want a nap. I have been working my ass off these past 3 weeks studying with Mew.

The main place we meet up recently is the library. No cuddles, no hugs and no kisses.

I can't believe we've been dating for almost 5 months now!

I can tell Mew is very serious about our relationship and I love it. He's never let me feel not loved or even have a single doubt about myself.

For once in my life, I actually feel accepted about my different body.

I'm on my way to meet Mew so we can go celebrate with our friends for finishing our exams.

I started making my way towards Mew's department before I started feeling really dizzy. I grabbed my head and rubbed it.

I haven't been eating or sleeping that well since I started studying for the exams. I guess I'm starting to feel the side affects.

I just took a deep breath before I started walking again.

Before long I started seeing black spots clouding my vision and I saw Mew. It looked like he was trying to say something before I lost all control of my limbs.

All I keep seeing is black spots and it looks like....

Blood.

All I can hear is screaming and familiar hands around my body.

Then before I completely lost consciousness, a siren.

My eyes feel so heavy....

Mew?

I can hear screaming.

I forced my eyes open to see I'm in a hospital room. I see an IV attached to my arm and I'm wearing a hospital gown.

What happened?

I tried to take the IV off before I heard the door open. I see a panicked Mew and I guess a doctor.

"B-babe? W-what h-happened?"

"I don't know baby. I saw you and then you started s-swaying and t-then you started b-bleeding. I immediately had s-someone call for an ambulance. The doctor is about to tell us though. He said it's b-better to tell b-both of us at the same t-time."

He came over and gripped my hand tightly and pressed a kiss to the back of my hand.

"So, from our tests we have taken from your body, you are severely dehydrated, have a lack of nutrition and a lack of sleep. Care to tell me why?"

I shifted uncomfortably.

"We've just finished our final exams... we've spent the past 3 weeks studying so we could be prepared..."

He nodded his head before taking his glasses off his face and placing his clipboard down.

"I'm sorry to tell you but from the lack of care of your body... you've had a....

miscarriage."

My body froze and I could feel all my blood drain from my face.

"W-what d-do y-you mean?" I could feel tears already stream down my face.

I tightened the grip I had on Mew's hand.

"That's not true! I w-would've k-known if I a-am p-pregnant! Tell him Mew! Tell him I w-would've k-known! I w-wouldn't have let o-our....b-baby d-die!! No no no no no"

I started shaking my head and looking at Mew's face. He also looks pale and has tears down his face too.

"T-tell him to s-stop l-lying!"

There's no way I would've let our baby die!!

It's okay baby... mommy won't let the bad man take you away from me....

Daddy won't either. He'll help us. He'll want to see you...

"A-are you s-sure sir?"

The man nodded his head before leaving the room.

My body is still shaking bad before Mew's parents burst in.

"How could you!? We agreed and accepted that our son loved you because you could still have children!! Now you can't even keep it alive!!"

"Mom!! It's not his fault! We had exams to study for!"

No...not my fault....I won't kill our baby...

"That's no excuse!! He should've known he was bearing a child! We will never accept him in our family!! Mew, let's go!"

"No! What is wrong with you!? What kind of boyfriend am I if I leave my love alone when he needs me the most!! I'm 19, I can make my own decisions and my choice is to stay with him and help him! We both lost our baby! Just....leave us alone....for a little while...please..."

No it's not true! Our baby is alive!

There's a really loud beeping sound and then I didn't see anything anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mew's POV~

I can tell he's tired. I should've noticed he wasn't eating properly....I should've realized he wasn't sleeping either....

I'm sorry baby....

I should've paid more attention...

I should've made times for us to take breaks and eat something or even just relax for a little bit...

The doctor said that he might have triggered a part in his brain that's rejecting the idea that our baby is gone.

It's okay though. I'll be there and help him. I'll help him come back. I'll help him accept our baby is gone.

I still can't believe...we had a baby.

I laid my hand over his hair and gave a small kiss to his forehead. Let me go find us some food to eat. I'm going to help you get your strength back.

We'll get through this together.

I made sure the blanket is tucked in before leaving to find his doctor. I need to know what he can eat.

I found the doctor talking to a nurse when he noticed me.

"Did you know about his condition?"

"Uh, which one?"

"The one that makes him able to have kids."

I nodded my head.

"He told me after he said he wanted this to be a serious relationship. I want to be in a serious relationship with him as well so I didn't care."

"Is he still sleeping?"

I nodded my head.

"When he wakes up, the first person he needs to talk to is you. If he still believes the baby is alive then it has to be you that explains it to him. He won't listen to us."

"You'll leave us alone right? Have our privacy for awhile?"

"Of course."

"I want him to eat a little bit so what is it that he can eat?"

"For now I would suggest porridge or a very light soup. He won't be able to handle and solids right now."

***I don't know any medical knowledge about miscarriages so I don't know if any of this stuff is accurate***

I nodded and walked back to the room. He's still sleeping so maybe I can go quickly get something.

I'm sure their cafeteria will have things he can eat. I can take care of him.

I made my way back to his room when I saw Krist yelling at a nurse with an anxious Singto trying to calm him down.

"Krist! Singto!"

They both turned to us before Krist ran to me.

"Where is he!? Is he okay!? What's wrong!?"

I was about to tell him when I heard yelling from Gulf's room. I ran there and I saw him trying to take off his IV.

"Hey baby, don't take it off!" I grabbed his hands and pulled them away from the needle.

He tried to talk but his throat is too dry. I got the water bottle I got from the cafeteria and slowly gave it to him.

I made him drink the whole bottle before letting him speak.

"M-mew, I had an a-awful n-nightmare! W-we f-found out we w-were h-having a b-baby....b-but I wasn't c-careful and and a m-mean d-doctor told me w-we had a m-miscarriage! I w-wouldn't let our baby d-die!! You b-believe me right!?"

He's desperately clinging onto my arms with thick heavy tears streaming down his face.

I'm sorry baby for what I'm about to do...

"Love, listen to me. Come here."

I sat down and held him in my lap cradling him in my arms.

"No matter what, I will love you. This changes nothing on how much I love you. You remember we had our exams?"

He nodded his head.

"We studied a lot and we let that become our main focus. You didn't have enough nutrients and energy in your body. The baby wasn't getting enough nutrition."

He started shaking in my arms.

"Our baby is gone love. Please don't worry love."

He started shaking his head and thrashing his body around. He started screaming no.

I'm sorry love...

I held onto his arms and kept him in one place on my lap, keeping him caged in my arms.

***This is just so he doesn't hurt himself or rip the needle out of his arm***

He kept crying and saying the baby is okay and he won't let anything harm them. I could feel my own tears streaming down my face.

He started getting tired and his throat is probably sore. He's quieted down to soft sobs and small tears.

He's clinging onto my shirt before he whispered,"It's not my fault...".

"It's not your fault. Never. Don't ever blame yourself for this. Let's think of this like those things dating experts say about trials a couple faces. This is something we can get through together."

I heard a small 'okay', before I saw Krist and Singto outside the door with wide eyes and tears of their own. I lifted my finger up to my lips before they nodded.

I saw them sit outside the door before I realized my love has calmed down already.

"I brought you something to eat."

"Have you eaten yet? You haven't eaten either!"

"I bought both if us food. Let me feed you first."

"But-"

"Shhhh, don't worry right now. Let me take care of you first. I will eat after you."

He nodded his head as I laid him back down in his bed and grabbed the bag from earlier.

I'll take care of you for the rest of our lives...you can count on it love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry for the late update again!!

I decided to explain why Gulf is very protective of his boys and now Type. This is also why Mew is very protective as well.

The only reason I haven't written about Gulf's parents is because they are very interesting people. Gulf's dad loves american rock music and his mother is very blunt and tomboyish. They have been traveling for a long time so they haven't actually seen or talked to Gulf in years. It's not that they don't love him, it's just they know he's able to take care of himself and they know he will call if he needs to.

Gulf blamed himself for a very long time for their baby but with time, Mew was able to convince him it wasn't exactly his fault for not knowing he was pregnant.

Now for Mew's trust issues, that's for another day.

I probably won't be able to update again until maybe Sunday or Monday. It just depends on how things turn out. So sorry my lovelies 😣

Bye-bye lovelies 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 403 4
<< MewGulf Oneshot>> Mew and Gulf have been dating for a year now. Gulf is the owner of a globally known hotel and resort chain. Bubbly...
173K 7.6K 46
Mew and Gulf are most shipped Bl couples with strong fandom and have undeniable attraction towards eachother. Thier fandom falls once the series...
354K 15.5K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
9.5K 466 6
COMPLETED W A R N I N G: MATURED CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! MewGulf fanfiction (Celebrity / Doctor) M-preg Mew and Gulf are in a relationship s...