~grape daddy~ mineta x bakugou

By ihatechildren_123

"nani?!?!" "you fell right into my trap" someone strange came out of the dark "HI SISTERS" More

nani???
orgy
daddy
help with james
kirishimas balls
we have to talk
all might...?
ur mom
Dekus date
me when
ngh
uwu
mc donald
9 months of cock
lol jk
another what now🌝
balls

the talk

179 0 5
By ihatechildren_123

Bakugou's POV

Another what now???1///

"what" is the only thing my mouth said as i farted in such shock. Mineta wanted another disappointment in life. 

"no way hoe" i said.

"why not?" 

"lets be honest here, i barely even work and i cant support miguel. my drug business is going down man..." i said sadly

"but i want to have sex man" he said as he pulled down his pants. "ayo?" i said as i pulled my pants down too.

so we had sex again. mineta was asleep and i wanted to go away from this cursed family. so i started packing my belongings  and shit that i needed. like my vibrators and dildos. i finished ater a solid 7 minutes, and as i was about to leave, Miguel caught me opening the door. 

"what are u doing daddy" miguel said curious.

"uhhh just going to buy milk..u know how mineta gets without milk" i said sweating caca.

"ohhh oki uwu" he said as he went to his room.

i left the house to start a new drug business. i owe at least 20k dollars soooo...whatever

5 years later when miguel is in ua with  his caca quirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 148 14
Two security guards, one cold while the other is outgoing. One has to make the other smile under a year, if they win then they become friends, if the...
6.5K 325 14
Lucina, daughter of Chrom the exalt, leads a path that balances herself between death and hope. As she journeys to freedom, there were obstacles. She...
452K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
3.6K 94 9
{Dang, this is old.} (Warning, this fic contains spoliers for Darkness of Dragons [Book 10 of Wings of Fire]! Read at your own caution!) Okay so basi...