Fake Love *A BTS Reverse Hare...

By AdoredbyMinAgustD

This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But yo... More

ā¤ Readers Reviews ā¤
*0*
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*58*
*59*
*60*
*61*
*62*
*63*
*64*
*65*
*66*
*67*
*Note*

*12*

1K 86 30
By AdoredbyMinAgustD

The next morning I order breakfast and eat it while watching TV. After I take a shower and do my morning routine and dress. I leave the hotel and repeat my process as yesterday. But I don't find Yoongi. I head to the breakroom and get myself a coffee. I take my seat by the window and look outside. 

"Aqua?" And I turn around at the sound of my name, and Mr. Lee is standing behind me, with a cup of coffee. 

He sits beside me as I bow my head in greeting. "What are you doing here?" He asks me as he takes a sip of his coffee. "Isn't it your week off?" 

"It is, but I'm looking for someone." And I look at him, and he shifts slightly and my eyes narrow a bit. Does he know something? No, no, I can't distrust everyone. Mr. Lee has always been good to me. So I will trust him now, and just tell him what is on my mind. 

"Yoongi?" He beats me and my eyes grow big. How does he know? Was I that obvious? No couldn't be. I just have my memory back, so that's not it. Was Yoongi obvious, or did he talk to Mr. Lee about me, as no one else knows me, except Mr. Lee. 

"How did you know?" I ask him. He chuckles, and takes another sip. "How do you think I found out you could sing. I thought you were just an exceptional dancer." He takes a sip, and looks at me with a knowing smile. 

"Yoongi?" I ask and I see the answer on his face. "He talked to you about me?" I ask right away. He shakes his head. "No. He thought I didn't know what he was doing, but I knew. He was sitting here looking at a recording of you singing behind a piano." And I'm surprised. I only once sang behind the piano when they were staying at my place. He filmed me? I feel flattered he found it worthwhile enough to film it. 

"Do You know where I can find him?" I finally ask, as that is what I really want to know. He looks at me in silence and I let it stretch. I don't want him to dismiss my question. He finishes his coffee and gets up. I get up too, my cup is empty too. 

"He went to visit his parents." And he bows his head and leaves. I get my phone and take the necessary steps to visit him. And to my luck I can leave right away. I rush out of the building, and get a taxi. First the hotel for my stuff. I check out and get back into a taxi. 

Hours later I check into a hotel. Take a shower, do my nightly routine and crawl into bed. I want to get up early and start right away. I don't know where he, or better his parents live, so I'm not sure how I'm going to find him. 

The next morning I get up when it's still dark outside. I dress, brush my teeth and leave the hotel. As the hotel is in the center of the town, I walk around and visit the more populated areas first. It's unlikely he will be here, but now I at least eliminated it. Next I walk the less populated areas. 

No luck, and at the end of the day I crawl into bed and hope the next day will be the day I find him. It's perfectly possible I will go home, not having found him. I don't want to think about that. Thinking how utterly hurt he is, breaks my heart and I just want to find him and hold him. Reassure him I remember him. 

The way he sounded after the archery challenge, haunts my dreams, and even some of the waking moments. The next three days have the same result and I do lose hope a little. It doesn't discourage me, but I'm scared I have to leave him in his state for longer. 

The morning of the fourth day starts as the first three and as I walk outside, I stop and take a break. It's almost noon and I'm hungry. I see a little cafe, and find a seat when I'm inside. 

The owner is a old little lady and her husband, who is in the kitchen. There is only one other person sitting inside. His back is to me, so I don't pay any attention. The lady comes to me and I ask her to surprise me, naming the things I don't like which aren't so many. 

After telling her husband what I want, I invite her to join me and take a break. We talk about the town and how she loves living here. She is funny and I'm enjoying myself. Suddenly her husband sets a plate before me, and loads the table with side dishes. 

As I eat, the husband joins us and they chat and bicker a little, but the love between them is palpable. It's sweet, and I look fondly at both. I'm so full at the end, and it was the best I've had so far since I'm in korea. I give them a huge tip as I pay, and they thank me, and hope to see me again. 

I exit the little cafe and walk to the right. The city is beautiful but as that is not the reason why I'm here I don't stop to marvel. As I pass an alley, a hand grabs my arm and pulls me into it. I spin and my back collides with a wall. 

Eyes stare me down and they look angry and confused. But I know those eyes and I can feel the tears of relief itching behind my eyes. I found him, or more technically, he found me. He growls, but otherwise says nothing. 

"Hi," I say. Not knowing yet how to proceed. He growls again and I can imagine his mouth set in a straight line. He's wearing a mask, so I can't see it. Seeing him this close makes me realize how much I missed him. 

"Why are you here? Came to torture me?" And he sounds so small and defeated, the tears almost flow. I lift my hand and as he doesn't flinch or stop me, I take off his mask.

As his full face comes into view I drink it in. I had it wrong, he's biting his lower lip instead of being set in a straight line. He takes an involuntary step closer, and I feel him completely. The arousal usually starts slow, like a small wave, but it hits me now like a tsunami. 

I'm so focused on drinking him in, I don't realize the time stretches. And I know how I feel and I don't blame him anymore. I did, but this obliterates it. I grab his shirt and pull, and my mouth is next to his ear, so I whisper seductively.

"My favorite stolen moment by you was the hot spring." I look at him and I see so many emotions pass through his eyes, and I smile at him. "You do remember!" He exclaims, and he gets angry again, thinking I played him. 

I grab his face, "let me explain please?" And I wait. He is in charge, and if he chooses not to listen, I'll back off. I don't want to, but I will. 

He reads my eyes and in the end he nods. "I just got my memory back. Five days now and I have spent them searching for you. With the archery I didn't remember any of you. I don't know why." And I let my hands wander to the back of his head, threading my fingers into his hair. "I do have my suspicions, but let's not focus on that now. I'm so sorry you were so miserable, and I played a part in th-," and he shuts me up as he swoops in and steals my breath right out of my mouth, and I gasp. He deepens instantly and he groans in longing. His arms pull me from the wall so he can wind them around me. They hold me tight, and I moan into his mouth, and he moans into mine. 

And it feels like coming home. He pulls back and kisses his way to my ear, "Y/n! I've missed you so much, and then you were so close, yet so far away, I died a little every day. What gave you your memories back?" He asks huskily. He's hard and flush up against me, and I revel in it. It's been so long. 

"Sexy kissed me five days ago." And he growls. I grab his face again, and make him look at me, "please forgive the others. They don't remember, and being angry at them for something they don't know about isn't fair to them. And we'll get to the bottom of why they forgot. If you'll help me, we might figure it out." I kiss him, and he still looks stubborn. 

"The Others? fine. Jimin? no." And I see he's not ready yet. I need him to forgive Jimin, or this is not going to work. I'll get him there. Just not now. He kisses me again and I melt. But I push him away. He looks confused, and I chuckle. 

"As much as I want you to fuck me, I think Mr. Lee won't be too happy if the paparazzi finds us like this." He smiles and takes my hand after I put his mask back on, and we leave for the street. When he sees a taxi he hails it and we get in. He lowers his mask, and buries his face in my neck. 

I give the driver the name of the hotel and he drives away. I can see him smiling in the rear view mirror and I smile back. Meanwhile Yoongi is sucking the skin of my neck, and I bite my lip to keep quiet. By the time the taxi parks in front of the hotel, I've got a couple of hickeys painting my skin. 

We get out, and now I take his hand and lead him up to my room. But he starts in the elevator. I get pinned against the side and he molds himself against me as he claims my lips in an all-consuming kiss, that leaves me breathless. I moan and I see the light of the camera blinking and giggle internally, thinking about security having a field day watching him devour me. 

When the elevator dings and the doors open, he pulls away and smiles softly at me and the love I saw in the cave is back, but now I don't lower my eyes, and he smiles bigger. 

Taking his hand again, we walk to my room and enter. He closes the door with his foot and dives in again. And I gasp at the urgency he shows. And it fuels my arousal, and I pull at his clothes to get them off him. We both tug and pull, and in the end we're both gloriously naked. 

All of this happens as I walk backwards, and as my legs hit the bed I fall down, and he follows. "Yoongi," I moan. And he groans hearing his name. "God, I've missed you Y/n. I want to take my time and savor you, but I don't think I can," and his tongue slides down my neck to my collarbones, and he bites. I gasp at the pain, and my nails scratch his back. 

"Don't, I want you hard and fast. It's been so long. Just take me," I moan as I attach our lips again. His tongue duels mine and we both moan at the softness and urgency. His hands wander down and when he finally touches me between my legs, my hips buck off the bed, and the pleasure spikes through my blood. "So wet for me. Always so wet," and he grunts as his finger pushes into me. He adds a second and pulls them out slowly. 

He speeds up, and the familiar tingles of an orgasm shoot through my limbs. He kisses down my body and as he sees the huge tattoo he growls, but still kisses it all over. "I hate him right now, but he does know what is beautiful on you," he murmurs as his lips skim my skin.

He trails them back up over my nipples and both get attention. The Little pain heightens it all and when I can't stand it anymore, "Yoongi please. I want to feel you inside, moving. Fuck me?" And he chuckles as he gets on his knees. As I look down, I can see his happy member leaving pre-cum continuously, and it looks red and angry, and I wonder if it would be over in seconds if I were to touch it. 

He lines up and pushes in, and I get distracted by the delicious burn of him sliding into me. When there is no more room between us, he stops and pants above me. Eyes closed and the sweat slides down his face. 

"This won't take long I'm afraid," he pants, and then he moves. The pace is fast and hard, the skin slapping is loud and adds to the arousal he creates hitting my g-spot. I reach for him, and pull him on top of me, and the skin to skin feels hot, and so right. 

When his tongue slides over my lower lip, I moan and I stroke his tongue with mine, and he deepens the kiss and the orgasm reaches its crescendo and I come undone. My entire body shakes with the force and he thrusts twice more and comes with me. 

Relaxing in the aftermath, he stays on top of me, with his face in my neck, nuzzling. I don't feel the need to move, or talk, so I just hug him to me. After a minute or two, he rolls off me and molds himself right next to me. He gathers me close, and I hear him sigh in bliss. The same bliss I feel, having myself back, and him. 

He softly strokes my skin, and when his hand moves over Sexy's soulmark, I'm still surprised they know where it is, I shudder, and moan softly. We lie in comfortable silence, and I'm almost asleep when I register him snoring softly. I giggle, and kiss his lips. I hug him to me, and fall asleep myself. 

A/n

Y/n found Yoongi.
Do you like it?
Leave it in the comments.
Have a happy life

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 9.5K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcƩe finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...
948K 28.9K 168
šŸ’œCOMPLETEDšŸ’œ ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
36.2K 4K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, āI didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...
1K 42 8
They had always been best friends, the perfect 8, no one understood or been by their side better than her. Some would even say they were soulmates...