An Introvert's Rebellion [Ken...

By justnevaeh14

After moving to Nekoma, Y/N goes through rebellious adventures, meeting friends and even a lover on the way... More

• ooo •
• oo1 •
• oo2 •
• oo3 •
• oo4 •
• oo5 •
• oo6 •
• oo7 •
• oo8 •
• o1o •
IMPORTANT
• o11 •
• o12 •
• o13 •
• o14 •
• o15 •
• o16 •

• oo9 •

88 4 10
By justnevaeh14

(Edited) - Word Count: 1135

Y/N's Crush?
ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

When I woke up i saw that everyone was already awake.
They were in the kitchen making bentos for us all.

I rubbed my eyes and stretched.
I got up and looked at them. I giggled.

"Awh look at you guys being housewives."

"Oh yeah and what does that make you?" Kuroo asked.

"Hm. Probably the sugar daddy since I'm the only one here with somewhat of a job." I responded.

"WOAHH OKAY Y/N." Kou butted in.

"Shut it, you were literally making dirty jokes last night with Kuroo. You guys might as well be husbands." I smirked. I loved embarrassing him.

"how many times do I have to tell you I'm not gay."

"Mhm. Got it. Well let me know when the wedding is." I responded in monotone.

"IM. NOT. GAY."

"Even I get more pussy then you bud." I said and picked up my clothes, walking to the bathroom to change.

"WOAH WAIT Y/N COME HERE!?" I heard Kuroo and Kou shout as I closed the door.

I changed and laughed a bit. Im so dumb. That's so embarrassing.

I finished changing and walked out looking at my phone. I looked up from my screen and all 3 boys were leaning against the counter in a circle with their arms crossed and grins plastered across their faces.

They were all looking at me. They were waiting.

Uh oh.

I stopped and looked at them for a moment. "Can I help you?"

"I believe you have some explaining to do." Kou said grinning evilly.

"Yeah I thought you said you were a virgin?" Kuroo asked with the same expression.

"Yeah, I am. There are other things you can do besides intercourse you know."

"So you're lesbian?" Kou asked.

"No. Girls are cool, but I more often find myself being attracted to guys. That doesn't eliminate them though."

"Y/N you little minx!" Kuroo said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"You guys are so annoying." I said pushing his arm off of me.

I walked out the door grabbing the bento they made me.

"Wait we wanna know more!" Kuroo said running after me.

All of us walked to the train station together.
On the way they interrogated me more.

"When did all of this happen? I'm always home and I never hear any girls!" Kou said.

"Most of them were in public places." I said.

"JESUS Y/N!" He responded.

"Yeah yeah, it's really not that interesting. And this is weird to talk about with my brother." I said annoyed.

That topic eventually turned to everyone asking each other's crushes.

"Hey Y/N? Do you have a crush?" Kuroo asked.

My face heated up. I'm sure my face was the brightest shade of red. I looked down to hide it.

"Well- uh- no not really-" I said stuttering.

"Righttt... so who is it?" Kuroo laughed.

Geez he read me like a book. They already exposed me so much this morning, If they found out who I liked... I might just die.

"No one. I don't like anyone."

"Whatever. Well who's your favorite person in this friend group?"

Phew. Safe for now.
"Well uh- Kou is not my friend, You are annoying. So probably Kenma." I said.

Kenma's eyes shot up.

"SO YOU LIKE KENMA?!" Kuroo shouted.

"WHAT? NO!" I shouted back. How did he know-

"Y/N, you don't talk to anyone. You only hang out with us, and you don't like people in general. PLUS it's only been a few days since we've all been friends and you already have a favorite!" Kuroo explained.

Dammit.

"That doesn't prove anything. I don't like anyone."
I defended. Though my face was fighting against my words. I was redder than red itself.

"Whatever you sayy Y/N." Kou said.

THEY KNOW THEY KNOW THEY KNOW—

Time skip:

School had ended and I was exhausted from all the teasing. My social battery was out. My fake smile couldn't hold itself anymore.

My posture slumped. I couldn't focus on any of my classes all day. When you're the focus of the conversation it really tires you out.

I avoided the big crowds as I weaved my way through to the gates of the school.

I'd likely see the boys on the train. So I decided to walk. It would be about 30 minutes of alone time. It wasn't much, but it would be enough to charge up a little. I just needed a moment alone where I wasn't being exposed.

I wasn't lying when I said Kenma was my favorite.
He didn't exhaust me. We didn't need to be talking to have fun. We just enjoyed each other's company.
His silence was comforting.

And honestly.

I didn't fake it when I was around him.

I was myself with him.

I walked myself home and breathed the fresh air.
I took my time walking. I haven't talked to people this much in a long time. I usually just did my own thing and kept to myself. So this was new to me.

I never had friends.

That I cared about at least.
As brutal as that sounds, it was true.
• • • • •

When I got home it was about 5 pm.
School ended at four and it took me about an hour walking home since I took my sweet time.

I quietly snuck through the door, slipping my shoes off and tiptoeing to my room. I silently closed my room door and turned around to go lay down for a quick nap.

"So you think you're sneaky? Why weren't you on the bus?" Kou said sitting on my bed with Kuroo and Kenma.

Why must my brother act so high and mighty when I'm the more mature sibling.

"Because I didn't want to talk to people. Mission failed." I said turning around and leaving my room.
"I'll be napping on the couch. Do whatever you want, just don't make a mess. Kenma keep an eye on them." I said leaving.

I laid on the couch and slept.

Maybe for a little longer than I was planning.

Thank you for reading this far!! I love you🥰
I get so excited when I even get one view! As corny as that sounds I really do!

Anyways I'm planning on writing a noya or Bakugo book next but idk. What characters do you guys simp for?

Also I don't write lemon!! Sorry if that's all you read this book for! I'm not really ~equipped~ for that type of writing. 🤣

But I write feel-good fluffy/wholesome stories!
There will be a bit of angst! So trigger warning?

I try my best! Give me suggestions and tips if you have any please!😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 23.4K 42
Desperate times call for desperate measures. After you get fired from your job for an unfair reason, you immediately went to the bar to comfort yours...
171K 4.3K 45
in where a extrovert gamer joins a Discord friends GC for fun. But soon enough they notice that maybe they're not only Discord and Gaming friends. I...
221K 9.7K 22
Asano Miruka has lived her life to the fullest; taking every opportunity she can and using each ounce of her energy to complete it. Outgoing and conf...
607K 23.6K 22
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦? redstring soulm...