insidious ~theo raeken [1] s5

Por damnshawdyy

the sweetest smiles hide the darkest secrets the prettiest eyes hide the saddest hurt the most beautiful soul... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
sequel

18

3.1K 67 6
Por damnshawdyy

Camila's Pov
At Scott's House
The pack and Theo are standing around Scott's living room coffee table and looking down at the papers and books.

"My Mom's book club usually has more wine." Lydia says causing me to smirk.

"You have a Mom?" I gasp out. "Can't relate."

"Oh my god! Samesies." Stiles jokes, high-fiving me back.

I pause and lower my hand before whispering.

"Should we have high-fived to that?"

"Probably not." he whispers back before continuing to speak.

"They probably didn't have books that also cause violent hallucinations." Stiles adds.

"That's why Malia's here." Scott says.

"So none of us go running off into traffic." Kira finishes.

"Like what happened to Judy." Malia speaks up.

Everyone looks at her confused.

"Chapter 14." she elaborates.

"If they did something to me, I wanna know what it is." Lydia says picking up a book from the table and sitting down on an armchair.

Everyone grabs a copy from the table and sits down. Theo grabs one for himself and then hands me one before we sit down next to each other on the sofa. One page in and I already have a headache. The words are blurry and I can't read a thing.

I run my hand through my hair and I feel Theo shuffle from besides me. I turn my head and look at him and I see he's moved his arm so I can rest my body against his shoulder. I lay my head against his shoulder and sigh before I start reading again.

Yet again the words are blurry and so far I haven't even read a sentence. I lift my head up and see everyone in the pack reading fine and I look back down at my page and practically see the words running down the page.

I sigh and I rub my head with my finger tips. Scott looks up from the book.

"Anyone feeling anything yet?" Scott asks.

"Tired." Kira says.

"Hungry." Lydia says.

"Mmf." I mumble.

"I think he meant the book." Theo says and I turn my head and look at him and he smiles before looking back at his book.

I try reading the first sentence for a couple more minutes before I just place it onto the table and walk into the kitchen, passing Malia as she walks back into the living room. I sigh and I go into the fridge to get some orange juice. When I open the fridge I see at least 6 different cartons of juice but the book is messing with my head so much I can't even read which ones which. I growl lowly and I shut the door before leaning against the counter top.

I hear hushed whispers between Scott and Stiles from the living room before I hear footsteps behind me.

"Camila?" I hear Stiles say.

I turn around and look at him.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"You okay?" he asks walking into the kitchen alone.

"I can't read." I say sheepishly.

"Yeah well you are dyslexic, you've never been able to read properly." Stiles says.

"No like I can't read a word." I say.

"How far have you read along?" he asks.

I look down at the floor sadly.

"You literally meant it when you said you can't read a word." he says.

I sigh.

"I can't even read the labels on the juice to see which ones which." I groan out in annoyance.

Stiles walks over to the fridge and pulls out the 6 cartons.

"Which one?" he asks.

"OJ." I say and he looks at the different cartons before picking out a blue one and putting the rest away.

He pours me a glass and I sigh as I lean against the countertop and drink it. I rub my shoulder as it still hurts slightly but Stiles doesn't see it.

"Maybe you should stop reading." Stiles suggests.

"Stiles I'm gonna read it if that means staying up all night." I say.

"Okay just don't push yourself with it." Stiles says as I walk back into the living room.

I go and pick up my booklet off the coffee table and sit back down on the sofa besides Theo.

He looks at me and smiles before wrapping his arm around my shoulder so I can get comfortable. I lean into his arm and start trying to read again.

About 10 minutes later I'm still on the first sentence, the words still blurry and unreadable to me.

I look over at Theo and see him halfway through the book. I sigh and look back at me still on my first page.

"Your still on the first page?" Theo asks looking over my shoulder.

"Make that first word." I mumble looking at the first word, still not being able to read it.

"Do you want me to help?" he asks placing his book to the side.

"I don't think you can." I say flicking through the pages and counting 100 pages.

"Come on I can help." Theo says adjusting his arms around me as he moved his hand and grabs one side of paper and holding it.

"Are your eyes tired?" he asks and I nod my head.

"Maybe you should try using your other eyes?" he suggests.

I tilt my head back and look at him confused.

"You know your werewolf eyes." he says answering my confused look.

"Oh." is all I say and I look back at the book and flash my eyes slightly.

The words suddenly join back up and crawl back up the page.

"Is it working?" he asks and I nod my head slightly.

"Can you read it now?" he asks and I pause before I shake my head.

"How about I start for you and you can just follow along?" he suggests.

"Uh yeah." I say and I look back at the book.

"With a laboured step, Judy turned towards the open door at the end of the walkway."Theo reads quietly, not disturbing anyone else.

He pauses and I turn my head and look at him and he just nods his head as if telling me to try and read it myself.

"I uh.." I look back at the words unable to still understand the words.

"It's okay, just take your time. You can do it." Theo encourages me with a small smile.

I look at the words more closely and they start to become a little easier to understand the lettering of the words.

"Uh blood pounded in her uhm.. ea..ears every step of the way like the uhm..." I start reading but pause when I come across a word I can't read.

"Droning." Theo whispers into my ear.

"Of a uhm great cloud of bees." I finish reading the first sentence and look back at Theo who's smiling.

"See you can read." Theo says rubbing my shoulder comfortingly.

"Yeah but that's one sentence, look how far everyone else is." I say looking away from Theo sadly.

"Hey hey." Theo says putting his finger under my chin turning me to face him.

"It doesn't matter if your behind everyone. As long as your trying then it shouldn't matter how anyone else is doing." he says stroking my cheek with his thumb softly.

I smile at him as he picks up his booklet again and we both start reading our booklets.

Scott's Pov
I look up from my book and see a very stressed looking Camila who is still on her first page.

"Anything feel anything yet?" I ask everyone but mainly direct it to Camila.

"Tired." Kira answers.

"Hungry." Lydia sighs.

"Mmf." Camila mumbles.

"I think he meant the book." Theo says and everyone goes back to reading their book whilst I sit and watch Camila struggling to read.

She sighs and stands up from where she's sitting. She places her booklet on the coffee table and walks into the kitchen, barely acknowledging Malia as she passes her. I turn and look to Stiles who was also watching her.

"Should I go?" he whispers to me and I nod my head and he gets up and walks into the kitchen.

I use my werewolf hearing to listen to their conversation.

"Camila?" I hear Stiles say as he enters the room.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"You okay?" he asks.

"I can't read." she says sounding disappointed.

"Yeah well you are dyslexic, you've never been able to read properly." Stiles says.

"No like I can't read a word." she admits.

"How far have you read along?" he asks.

There's a pause.

"You literally meant it when you said you can't read a word." he says.

I hear Camila sigh.

"I can't even read the labels on the juice to see which ones which." she groans out in annoyance.

"Which one?" he asks which confuses me.

"OJ." Camila says.

"Maybe you should stop reading." Stiles suggests.

"Stiles I'm gonna read it if that means staying up all night." she says.

"Okay just don't push yourself with it." Stiles says as Camila walks back into the living room.

I watch as she picks her booklet back up and sits next to Theo again.

He looks at her and smiles before wrapping his arm around her shoulder and they sit there comfortably, kind of confusing me a little bit but I let it go.

About 10 minutes later I'm still watching Camila not turn a page but stare at the same sentence.

She looks over at Theo and sees him halfway through the book. She sighs again and looks back at her booklet, still on the first page.

"Your still on the first page?" Theo asks looking over her shoulder.

"Make that first word." she mumbles sadly looking at the first word, still not being able to read it.

"Do you want me to help?" he asks placing his book to the side.

"I don't think you can." she says flicking through the pages.

"Come on I can help." Theo says adjusting his arms around Camila as he moves his hand and grabs one side of paper and holds it.

"Are your eyes tired?" he asks and I watch Camila nod her head.

"Maybe you should try using your other eyes?" he suggests.

Even I'm confused by what he means.

"You know your werewolf eyes." he elaborates.

"Oh." is all she says and I watch as she looks back at the book and flashes her eyes slightly.

"Is it working?" he asks and Camila nods her head slightly.

"Can you read it now?" he asks and she shakes her head.

"How about I start for you and you can just follow along?" he suggests.

"Uh yeah.".

"With a laboured step, Judy turned towards the open door at the end of the walkway."Theo reads quietly, trying not disturbing anyone else.

"I uh.." Camila starts.

"It's okay, just take your time. You can do it." Theo encourages her with a small smile which makes me feel happy for her having someone to support her.

She looks back at the page closely before speaking.

"Uh blood pounded in her uhm.. ea..ears every step of the way like the uhm..." she starts reading but pauses.

"Droning." Theo helps her out.

"Of a uhm great cloud of bees." she finishes reading the first sentence and looks back at Theo who's smiling.

"See you can read." Theo says rubbing her shoulder comfortingly.

"Yeah but that's one sentence, look how far everyone else is." she says looking away from Theo sadly.

"Hey hey." Theo says putting his finger under her chin, turning her to face him.

"It doesn't matter if your behind everyone. As long as your trying then it shouldn't matter how anyone else is doing." he says stroking her cheek with his thumb softly.

Hearing his encouragement and support to Camila who's really struggling makes my heart melt. Camila won't ask for help ever and it's nice to see her finally allow someone to help her.

She smiles at him before she starts reading on her own. I start to read my booklet again along with everyone else.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.8K 702 36
🎵𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙🎵 After summer break the pack is thrown back into the whirlwind that is beacon hills. Alex is re...
398K 5.2K 60
- Scott McCall - Stiles Stilinski - Liam Dunbar - Theo Raeken - Jordan Parrish - Isaac Lahey - Aiden Steiner - Jackson Whittemore - Derek Hale ...
11.3K 291 30
i made a fist and not a plan. [ FEM!OC / STILES STILINSKI ] [ TEEN WOLF S5 ]
874 54 11
(Theo Version of Whittemore Sister) Season 1-6 Oc x Theo Raeken