Engulfed in Darkness~Izuku Uc...

Від zivings

Izuku was born into a clan, the last of clans remaining in Japan as the world turned to more modern times. Th... Більше

Chapter 1-Paths collide
Chapter 2-Savior
Chapter 3-All might
Chapter 4-Stain
Chapter 5-Cutting it close
Chapter 6-Falling out
Chapter 7-New beginnings
Chapter 8-Analyzing the competition
Chapter 9-Recruitment
Chapter 10-Kai Uzumaki
Chapter 11-New enemies
Chapter 12-Manipulation
Chapter 13-Alliance
Chapter 14-Invasion
Chapter 15-The nine tailed fox
Chapter 16- The downfall of hosu city
Chapter 17-Tension
Chapter 18-Execution
Chapter 19-Leaving
Chapter 20-The promise
Chapter 21-Reunion?
Chapter 22-Gossip
Chapter 23-First training exercise
Chapter 24-New look
Chapter 25-Warnings and embarrasement
Chapter 26-New power
Chapter 27-A talk
Chapter 28-All might and blackwhip
Chapter 29-All for ones protege
Chapter 31-Dabi's revenge and number ones demise
Chapter 32-Tartarus
Chapter 33-Meeting Mom Once Again
Chapter 34-Katsuki's sacrifice.
Chapter 35-Team 1-A
Chapter 36-Sudden death
Chapter 37-Fated battle of Father and Son
Chapter 38-Atoning for my sins
epilogue
Only authors note

Chapter 30-Reunited once again

196 5 0
Від zivings

July 10th . A little under 1 week remains.

I have trained with all for one for 4 months now. I have learned a new technique with my sharingan. I've also stolen some quirks, Around 3 is all I can hold as of now though. I also extracted half of the ninetails from Kai's body. I befriended this half of the ninetails due to his hatred of the human world. I don't believe senseless killing is good, but if pretending I do let's me use link mode, I will give that up.

The country is in debt of hero's. Ever since I killed all might many hero's have retired and crime rates are at an all time high. While I might be the next symbol of destruction. Other villians will not reign havoc on my cities.

I walk into the living room of the base and see nagant and toga talking. Nagant doesn't like toga but talks to her because toga is the only other girl. Nagant and I are friendly, I put on the joke persona around her but when I'm against my enemies, it's a different situation.

"Hey deku." Toga says smiling.

"Hey!" I respond enthusiastically.

"How are you Izuku?" Nagant asks me.

"I'm good you?" I respond cutting off the joke.

"Good, I took out another hero for the boss recently." She says.

"Nice, curb it though, take out other villians that aren't part of organizations." I say.

' I will create a peaceful place, I will be the only villian for people to hate.' I think to myself.

"So in a little over a month you will be fighting your brother." She says to me.

"Yeah, the moment I've been waiting for, for years now." I say smiling and looking down.

Flashes of Ochako make there way into my head. I shake my head.

'Forget her, wait until I've won, and then I will bring her back.' I think to myself.

"You okay?" Toga asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I say turning away and walking to my bedroom.

I sit down and go into my consciousness to see the ninetails.

"Kurama." I say.

"Yes what is it kit." He responds.

"How's the other half doing?" I ask.

"He's fine, he isn't aware I can see his movements, him and his jinchuriki are training right now." He says to me.

"Got it, if anything happens with the jinchuriki, let me know asap." I say.

"Got it kit." He says.

I go back to the real world and stretch.

I get a call on my phone and answer it.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Endeavor has been exposed to the public." A voice says before the phone hangs up.

'Dabi.' I think to myself as I smirk.

I get up and walk outside. Nagant and toga follow me to see what's up.

"Izuku whats wrong?" Nagant asks me.

"Endeavor has been exposed for the person he really is. We must take advantage of this." I say.

I walk over to a table and grab my mask. It's slowly been getting ripped to shreds but it covers me well enough. Same with my costume. It's dirty but that gives a better look to show I'm not a hero.

I haven't faught any villains recently but I did take out a whole station full of cops without using any quirks. My sharingan is almost mastered although I am going slightly blind.

I've been limiting my uses of Kamui so I don't go fully blind before my fight with katsuki. If I play my cards right I'll be able to take his eyes and use his sharingan.

I learned the technique Amaterasu but I have to use my mangekyo not just my normal sharingan. I also learned how to put out the Amaterasu although all for one told me that is a super rare ability.

Somehow he has a sharingan, I've been keeping an eye on him recently and I can tell he's noticed, the training has been cut down from what it was before.

"Alright, let's go to the place where it all began." I say with a smile.

'Hosu city's remains.' I think as we walk out of the bar.

I leave the others and jump onto the top of a building.

"Meet me center of the city, I'll be waiting for y'all." I say before jumping away.

On the way I see a flash of yellow jump over a building. It feels as if time slows as I look closer and see Ochako with a bloody face and bags under her eyes. Her costume is super dirty reminding me of my own. I immediately change direction and follow her.

I follow her as she jumps from villian to villian punching them and knocking them out in one punch. I guess I haven't been the only one training these past few months. My only question is why is she alone. Did class 1-A not go with her?

I jump after her and yell out to her.

"Ochako!" I scream.

She freezes and almost stumbles to the ground after landing on a building.

She turns around and her eyes are bloodshot.

"Deku." She growls before turning to me and jumping at me with speeds I could barely react too.

She activates link mode and starts to growl even more as she punches me in the face over and over.

'I deserve this, but it doesn't matter in the end.' I think as I punch her once in the face sending her a few meters away.

"You bastard! I thought I could trust you! Now you're gonna pay!" She screams as she starts to run at me.

I activate link mode and stay where I am. She stops and her eyes widen.

"Where is Kai!" She screams.

"He's dead." I say.

"I extracted the tailed beast from him, now I'm the other jinchuriki of the ninetails" I say with a sadistic smile.

She falls onto her knees and holds her head.

"My brother....you killed him. First iida then all might and now....my brother...." She says.

I laugh.

"You should give up, I will create a world where you can be the hero you want to be, I will be the king, and you can be my queen." I say while taking my mask off and smiling.

"Like hell I'm gonna let you do anything to me anymore, I'm not falling for your tricks anymore!" She says grabbing me with blackwhip and propelling herself to me. She punches me in the head with a punch harder than I've ever felt.

"I'm guessing your at more then 50% huh?" I ask.

"75% with no strain." She says hitting me again.

I fly back and land on the edge of another building.

"So, is this where I have to kill you?" I ask.

"I won't let you!" She says with venom filling her voice.

I take out kusanagi and point it at her.

'Chidori stream.' I think as a shot of lighting shoots at her. She dodges to the right.

'Light speed huh, not bad.' I think to myself.

She charges at me and I jump back at her with kusanagi.

'Am I ready to kill her?' I think to myself.

Right before I'm able to stab her a huge explosion comes in between us. I look in the air to see Katsumi and the rest of class 1-A. I jump back onto a different ledge.

"So, we finally found you Ochako." Katsumi says.

"Ah, so she did leave U.A." I say.

"Deku..." I hear Katsumi says.

"What, did you really not expect this? Did you really think I was kidnapped. How stupid are you ?" I say.

I see Ochako attempt to get away from them but Todoroki steps in front of her.

"Why are you running from U.A Anyways Ochako?" I ask.

"They are in danger because of me." She says .

I chuckle.

"That's stupid." I say.

"What's the danger they are in?" I ask.

"I know you told all for one about my quirk." She says.

"Oh? How did you know?" I ask with a smirk.

"Shut up." She says.

"I assume he's going to go after you. But to be honest, I've been growing less and less fond of him." I say.

"So Ochako, do you want to join me in defeating him?" I ask.

"Like I'd join a traitor." She says while coughing.

"Fine, if you aren't my ally, then you are my enemy." I say jumping at her with kusanagi.

"Ochako!" I hear tsu scream.

I see kirishima jump in front of Ochako and harden. I don't have time to stop and stab him. It doesn't have effect so I jump back to the ledge.

"You better work with me Ochako, you know you can't beat him alone, and I have his quirk and more. I am the only person that can help you." I say.

"Fine..." she mumbles.

She jumps away from her friends and next to me.

I smile.

'I've won once again, and now I can keep her for myself and beat all for one.' I think to myself.

"I have a meeting in hosu city, endeavor has been exposed, for the father he really is, isn't that right shoto?" I ask.

I see his face become stressed.

"How do you know." He asks.

"Dabi, he is your brother touya." I say smiling.

He lights up in fire and I grab Ochako's hand and use Kamui to escape. I regret it as soon as I come back to the surface because my eye starts bleeding. Kurama tries to heal it but it just makes it stop bleeding it doesn't help me being blind.

I look up and see my group in battle positions. I put my hand in front of Ochako and start to speak.

"She's on our side, she's a villian now." I say.

They nod.

Ochako is about to speak but I cut her off.

"Now, we are too go take out the number one hero." I say.

"Wait up for us, I want to have a chat over the rules here alright?" I say.

They nod and go away.

"I can't let them know I'm after all for one, and even so I am it's gonna be after I kill my brother, so the deal is you help me invade Tartarus and then I'll help you kill all for one. Got it?" I say.

"Yeah, but don't kill endeavor." She responds.

"Here's where another plan kicks in. Me and you are the jinchuriki of the ninetails. We have more than enough power. We will take our deaths and run away together, then when my birthday comes around. (It's July 27th which is my birthday when I'm writing this so, fun) we will invade Tartarus and kill my brother. Sound good?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm in." She says.

"Alright then, shall we go help the others?" I ask.

"Yeah...let's go." She responds.

'Dabi will finally get what he wanted, and I got what I want, I'm winning.'

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

652 1 7
· Everyone has their quirks they have in the show. Other then Deku has four quirks(?) · With it being easier to say Deku than Izuku Mid...
604K 20.8K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
22.5K 823 23
Out of the 80% percent of Earth's population, why was Izuku Midoriya was part of the 20% who didn't get a quirk? After all, you can't be a hero with...
45.2K 1.2K 32
Izuku Midoriya's dream of becoming a Hero was not only shattered by his Idol, but by society. What happens when his Mom receives a job offer in Ameri...