π“πžπ«π«π’π›π₯𝐞 𝐒𝐧 𝐓𝐰𝐨𝐬

By taehkey

You thought one was bad, try two of them *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung Top Jeon's Bottom Taeh... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h a n k - y o u

t h i r t y - t w o

5.9K 361 146
By taehkey

     "Kook, when I say I never imagined me falling this hard for someone, I mean it. He does something to my heart that I never thought I could feel. I know I'm a dickhead, I know I can really seem heartless, but Taehyung really just . . . Ugh, I can't even express the right words to describe how I feel. Everyday my heart grows in size. I know it hasn't been too long being with him but it's just . . . He's perfect in every aspect imaginable."

     Jeongguk stared at the ceiling as he recalled those words back then, feeling his heart swell with emotions, both good and bad.

He was so head over heels for Taehyung way back then, right when everything was good and just peachy. He missed those times; he missed those feelings. The feelings that was nothing but joyous and had him feeling butterflies flying in circles in his tummy.

     Jeongguk let out a heavy sigh and pushed to sit up on his bed, the streetlights barely filling enough visibility. It was somewhere in the night and early morning, time not so important to the black-haired adult.

He tossed his blanket off of him and pushed to his feet, taking his phone in hand and switching it on so he could activate his flashlight granted by his iPhone.

The twin walked towards his door once able to see the pathing, pulling his door ajar.

Jeongguk peaked his head out, looking back and forth to see if he could see anyone or any form of activity.

There was no light on, Taehyung sleeping in the guest room and Jungkook asleep in his own bedroom.

The man sighed, walking out of his bedroom and quietly going down the hallway until he was greeted by the stairs, making sure his steps were light so he wouldn't disturb anyone.

     He was having a hard time sleeping, figuring he should probably just grab something from the kitchen to ease himself. There's nothing like a nice midnight snack to get you feeling tired again.

He didn't know why his couldn't sleep but his best excuse was his thoughts playing over and over like a broken record in his head.

He wished his mind wouldn't eat away at him but here he was, trying to just distract himself from such thoughts.

     Jeongguk turned on the kitchen light, feeling the sleep in his eyes with the way they were puffy and his vision was slightly blurry.

He pulled open the fridge, eyes scanning the treats and cold food items but nothing seemed to catch his appetite.

He sighed and closed the door to the fridge, walking over to the cabinet and pulling open the small doors.

He didn't see too much besides a box of cookies the twins got quite a bit ago. Jeongguk pulled them out and looked over it, seeing the expiration date was four days ago.

They wouldn't be too bad, right?

"You couldn't sleep either?" The question had Jeongguk jumping and flinching, not expecting anyone to sneak up on him the way they did.

"Taehyung?" Jeongguk frowned. "You can't do that, almost had me piss my pants."

The irony made Taehyung chuckle, playing it off however that he was just laughing at the fear he put in Jeongguk.

"Sorry, I just heard someone leaving their room . . . I was having a hard time sleeping." Taehyung said after he calmed down, looking straight at Jeongguk who pulled out the back of cookies. He dipped his head down and sniffled them, nodding once the smell of the cookies was still pretty sweet.

Jeongguk pulled out a cookie and took a small bite from it, eyes avoiding Taehyung. "Neither could I, that's why I'm down here eating some stale cookies."

"Why?" Taehyung asked, taking a seat on one of the chairs that were by the kitchen table.

Jeongguk looked up at the elder, seeing his messy bed head. "Um, just thoughts kept me up." He answered vaguely. "You?"

"Same, just couldn't stop thinking about things." Taehyung told and looked down, fiddling with his fingers.

The younger couldn't help the words that slipped from his thin lips. "What was on your mind?" Jeongguk asked, shocked he even seemed to care but he didn't say anything more, feeling as he might as well let the other speak.

Taehyung subconsciously smiled and looked back up, giving a weak shrug. "Just irrelevant things. You?"

Jeongguk put the rest of the cookie in his mouth, munching on its staleness. "Noffing important." He said with a mouthful of a sweet treat. He then proceeded to set the tray down on the table, sliding them over to the elder to see if he wanted one.

Taehyung pulled out a cookie, nibbling on the sides of it. He didn't say anything about the response he got, not expecting a good and in-detail response anyways.

He set the cookie down on the counter after a bigger bite, chewing it up and eventually swallowing it down.

Surprisingly, Jeongguk spoke, breaking the dying silence.

     "How was your date with Jungkook?" The question made Taehyung fall completely silent, breath being held back and everything.

Nonetheless, Taehyung responded, knowing ignoring the question wasn't an option.

"It was fun, we just got some lunch and walked around." Taehyung replied, a sheepish smile playing his lips. "It all felt nice to just walk around together, to not be bothered by what happened." He left out a few unneeded details.

"I'm sure it did," Jeongguk replied shortly, reaching over and grabbing the cookies again. He took another one before wrapping it up and setting them aside.

Taehyung watched him cautiously. "We should go on a 'date', though, it wasn't really a date." He shrugged. "We can do something nice together, I really think it'll help you."

The twin hummed, looking down at the treat in his hand with a subtle frown. It took him a moment before he responded, not sparing a glance up.

"I'll have to think about that offer, Tae." Jeongguk spoke in a soft tone, tossing away the cookie. He didn't want it anymore suddenly. He looked up at the other, offering a weak smile. "Let me sleep on it, I'll let you know once I'm settled on an appropriate answer."

He then walked passed Taehyung, giving his shoulder a light pat. He didn't say anything more, going back where he came from.

Taehyung had a hunch at what the younger's answer was going to be, by his demeanor and the way he acted gave an answer that he was unlikely to; that he didn't want to.

It didn't take a genius to figure it out based on how he got tense and immediately appeared to be uncomfortable.

     Taehyung sighed and rubbed his fingers through his hair, eventually resting his head in his hands. He wish it wasn't as bad as it was but it was as bad as he thought.

Jeongguk was trying so hard but he was allowing the whole issue to effect him more than it should.

Taehyung couldn't change that. In the end, it was up to Jeongguk to decide if he wanted to move forward or not, not Taehyung's.

     The elder had thought so much about it that he ended up dozing off right there at the kitchen table.

His head was flat on the surface and arms surrounding his head as he slept, snores softly leaving his pouted lips. He was fast asleep, drool leaving the corner of his mouth.

     Jungkook stretched out his limbs as he strolled down the steps, feeling a headache arise since he slept wrong. He wanted to take a shower but first he wanted to grab a pill or two for the dull sensation. Maybe eat something so he wasn't taking medication on an empty stomach.

He was stopped though once he noticed the sleeping body at the kitchen table, instant confusion taking over him and his senses.

He cautiously walked over, gently tugging the arm and sighing in relief once he noticed it was just Taehyung.

Jungkook was still confused on why Taehyung was sleeping down here at the table rather than the comforts of the bed provided in the guest room.

He gently nudged the elder, seeing the way his face scrunched up and he groaned.

     "Taehyung?" Jungkook called out a bit while he shook the man once more, brows furrowed.

The latter grunted and lazily picked up his head, bringing a fist to his eye to rub away the blur he was greeted with. He was directly looking at Jungkook, trying to wake himself up a bit more.

     "Why are you sleeping down here?" Wondered Jungkook and retracted his hand. He then walked more into the kitchen and grabbed a pan and the headache medicine he was searching for, setting down the pan on the oven while he took some medicine. He stole a few glances over at Taehyung here and there, making sure the man was okay and waking up.

Taehyung stretched out his limbs, fully adjusting himself and facing the younger.

That's when Jungkook noticed the cookie stuck to the side of Taehyung's face, making him smile subconsciously. He let out a puff of air from his nostrils as a chuckle.

     "Couldn't sleep so I came down here . . . Gguk was down here with me but he went up sooner than I did. Guess I just fell asleep." Taehyung answered, narrowing his brows as he pulled the cookie off his cheek, a bit of remaining chocolate still present.

"Oh," Jungkook said and went over to the fridge, grabbing a few eggs so he could make some breakfast. "You guys talk about anything?" He inquired.

Taehyung tossed the old cookie away, brushing his dark locks back. "Uh, nothing substantial." He replied. "I asked if he would be interested on going on a date sometime since me and you did. I want to fix this with the both of you."

Jungkook felt his cheeks tingle when Taehyung called it a date, smiling to himself. "And he said?"

"That he would have to think about it but I think that's his way of saying no without being mean about it." Taehyung's tone changed, a frown tugging at the corner of his lips.

"Trust me, Taehyung, Jeongguk has no issue giving a flat out no as an answer. If he didn't want to, he would make that more than clear to you." Jungkook replied, beginning to cook. "He's a blunt person and I'm sure you know that. I'm surprised he even wants to think about it but just keep in mind," Jungkook faced the elder who looked back at him with expectant eyes. "If he absolutely didn't want to, he would've made you know that the moment you asked."

________
A/N:

1. Is Jeongguk being unreasonable?
2. What is Jeongguk going to decide?
3. Is Jungkook going too fast into this?

Also, the opening scene is what Jeongguk said at the end of DT (Double Trouble), chapter eighty! Just in case you were curious!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.3K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ β€’Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
813K 35.2K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
42K 1.5K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
178K 10.3K 35
Jungkook is homeless. He's lived on the streets for so long that he's forgotten there is such a thing as human kindness. Enter Seokjin. Take a peek i...