A Thugs Love

By niyatheewriter

Aaliyah and Xzavier are a power couple. They fit perfectly together. She's okay with what he does. The questi... More

A Thugs Love
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 6:2 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
Hey
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~12~
~14~
~ 15 ~
2022 UPDATE

~13~

1.3K 36 1
By niyatheewriter

AALIYAH😒😒😒

After getting off the plane and going home I called the girls for a sleepover.

"Ugh. He is being completely ridiculous. If I was you I'd kill him especially cuse he called you a hoe." Fallen said.

I sighed.

"My cousins would jump him if you want." Victoria suggested

"Just because he did this doesn't mean I don't love him no more. I dot want him to get hurt even more Tori." I said sighing again.

"Revenge." Lyric said.

"Huh." I said.

"Okay so tomorrow you get dressed up real cute, right. You go to the hospital, give that nigga "his ring" back. You explain everything to him, so he feel bad and wanna take you back. Then you laugh and say you gotta go. Here's the fun revenge part. I have a gay cousin named Rayvon. You go on some "dates" with him around where X's friend hang. When they see you and Rayvon together they are gonna tell X. He gets jealous and apologizes. You take him back. Bang. Perfect." Lyric said.

"Damn lyric that's good." Fallen said.

"Lets do it." I said.

"Yasssssssss finna get this nigga!" Tori screamed.

We all laughed and continued to watch Dirty Dancing.

*next morning*

After the girls beat me to wake me up, I hopped in the shower. When I got out I put on my robe and the girls were waiting in my room.

On the bed was a my acid wash jeans, my peach long sleeve turtle neck crop top, and my peach and black lace 5 inch open toed heels.

"Get dressed buttercup." Lyric said.

After getting dressed. Fallen put my hair in a high ponytail with curls and my side bangs. As for make up I got some mascara, cat eyeliner, and clear lip gloss.

I put on my feather necklace that reached just below my boobs and the matching earrings and my bangles.

"Okay I think I'm ready." I said.

"Oh here this and this." Tori said.

She handed me my black rose belly ring and my black channel purse.

I grabbed a empty ring box and slipped the engagement ring off of my finger. I stared at it for a while and put it in the box.

"Oh Rayvon is here. He's waiting outside." Lyric said.

"Okay. Wish me luck." I said.

"Remember be assertive." Tori said.

"And don't forget to beat his ass." fallen said.

"Fallen!" lyric said while hitting her arm.

I laughed and walked down the stairs. I walked out the font door and saw a fine ass brown skin guy leaning on a red mustang.

"Hey you must be Rayvon. I'm Aaliyah but you can call me Liyah." I introduced my self with my hand out.

"Yeah nice to meet you. You real beautiful ma." He said.

"I thought you were gay." I asked while raising my eyebrow

"I mean Im kind of bi-sexual but I rather date a guy." He chuckled.

"Ohhh." I said.

"Yup. So lyric told me what happened." He said.

"Yea. Are you fine with this?" I asked

"Sure. Niggas be actin up now a days. So it ain't nothing to help you." He said while opening the door for me.

"Thanks." I said while getting in.

Rayvon drove to the hospital and I got out.

"Ill just be a minute." I said.

"Iight ill be here." He said pulling out his phone.

I walked in the hospital to the front desk.

"In here to see Xavier." I said.

"Last name ma'am?" the lady said

"Johnson." I said feeling butterfly's in my stomach.

"He got moved to room 361 on the second floor." The lady answered.

"Thank you." I smiled as I walked to the nearest elevator.

I got on the elevator and pressed 2.

After what felt like forever the elevator dinged.

I walked out and searched for the number.

On the search I hoped no one was in there.

I finally found the room and peeked in before I entered. Luckily he was too busy watching tv.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

As soon as I walked in his head snapped in my direction as he gave me a glare.

"You came fast. Done with that nigga so soon?" he said laughing.

I rolled my eyes. Asshole. I dug in my channel purse for the ring box.

I slammed it on his little bedside table.

"I can't believe you. You know absolutely nothing you dumb ass. First of all I was at the hospital with Nell and Gio. She went into labor. Plus the doctor told me you wouldn't be up for a couple of days. Secon-" I tried to finish my speech.

"Baby-" he started.

"No. Shut up. Second how dare you call me a hoe. I stayed by your side and this is how you treat my ass. If I didn't love you I would hate you so much right now, but as much as I want to I can't. Ugh you frustrate me. We were engaged but your stubbornness ruined that shit for you. You ain't Neva gon find a chick like me. I wasn't with you for the money, or the cars, or your "job". I was with you because I love yo dumb ass, but obviously you can't see that cuse first thing you did was jump to conclusions." I felt myself about to cry.

"Baby I'm so sorry everyone was trying to tell me but-" he said.

"Nah you good. Delete me from your phone and life right?" I laughed while a couple of tears went down my face.

"I ain't mean that. I thought you was cheating on me." He said with a sad look on his face. "Take me back please."

'Ill think about it." I said walking toward the door.

"Where you going?" He asked

"Somewhere you ain't." I said as I walked out.

I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding as I smiled.

I walked out the hospital to Rayvons car.

"How did it go?" he asked as I got in.

"Good. Better than I thought." I said.

"So lyric told me his friends hang round some pizza place." He said. "You wanna go?"

"Sure. Pizza sounds good." I said.

About 15 minutes later we pulled up to the pizza shop.

I knew that X's friend were here cuse only him and his friend have matching mustangs with different colors and some of them were parked in the parking lot.

We walked in and got a table. After ordering the pizza buffet and our drinks we went to the little pizza thing.

"Barbecue chicken pizza?" I said.

"Nah look Chocolate chip pizza." Rayvon laughed.

I grabbed some of the barbecue and the chocolate chip. And he grabbed some other crazy ones.

We sat down and I took out my phone and he did the same.

"Oh hell no." Rayvon said out of nowhere.

(AN: this stuff is made up. Do not believe it. Thanks.)

"What?" I said thinking something was wrong.

"MediaTakeOut said Nicki Minaj was sleeping with Chris Brown before she was with Meek Mill." He said.

"Really?!" I said.

"I knew she was a hoe." He said shaking his head.

"Most guys don't give 2 shits about gossip." I said laughing.

"Well I like doing some girl things just not all. Plus I like guys." He said laughing.

"Tru." I said.

"Yo bag is cute. Das real Channel ain't it." He said.

"Oh yeah. My daddy bought it for me because he accidentally killed my cat." I said laughing. He ran over it and then bought me a purse. "I was still mad at him for a month."

"Girl yo daddy bought you a $5,000 purse and you was still mad at him?!" Rayvon whisper yelled.

"Yes. I had that cat for like most of my childhood." I laughed.

"Someone should slap you." He laughed.

"Mhmm whatever." I said laughing a little.

"We need to go shopping together cuse you got good taste. I can rocks with you." He said.

"That would be cool. I was planning on shopping tomorrow anyway. You up for it?" I asked.

"Yup. Okay let me give you a hug before we leave cuse they're looking at us. Don't look tho." He said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I got good peripheral vision. Now stand up." He said throwing $50 dollars on the table.

I stood up and so did he.

He smiled. "Okay I'm gonna hug you now."

I laughed as he opens his arms. We hugged and he slipped his hands down to my waist.

"I'm not gonna touch your ass." He laughed in my ear.

After like a minute we let go. I looked over to see X's friends on their phones and mugging the hell out of me and Rayvon.

Damn
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
XAVIER😩😩😩

Damn. I fucked up my relationship. Liyah was right.

I looked blankly at the tv.

My phone rang and I quickly picked it up thinking it was Liyah but it was just J, one of my niggas.

I unlocked my phone and read the message.

"You and Liyah cool? cuse I just seen sum wild ass shit." it said.

"Wym?" I texted back.

I waited for a minute wondering what the hell he was talking about.

My phone lit up. "New Picture Message."

I opened it up and there was a picture of Liyah and some nigga hugging wit his hands a lil too low fa me.

"Hell nah. What da fuck she doin with this nigga?" I said to myself. "Damn I fucked up sum bad."

I called Fallen.

"What nigga?!" she yelled

"Aye stop yelling at me." I said into the phone.

"Nah X. You a foul ass nigga. LiLi told me what happened. We tried to tell yo stubborn ass what was going on. But nooo Xavier doesn't wanna listen as always. Now she hurt cuse of you." Fallen said.

"I saw a pic of ha with sum nigga. What's going on. She over me already." I asked.

I waited and heard Fallen laugh then hang up.

I rolled my eyes.

I looked at the picture again.

I texted my man Roscoe the pic and told him to get me any info on this nigga.

I sat back in my hospital bed mad af. All I could think was damn, I fucked up.

____________________________________________________________
Sooooooooo hey. Sorry I haven't been updating a lot is going on right now.

ŃÎ¥Ä😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.5K 44
Aaliyah and Eazy's relationship was... chaotic. Spinoff of "A Ruthless Life" 2016 // © moonwalkbae
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
3.8K 76 26
Harmony and Aaliyah are sisters harmony is in love with thug/bad boy named Andre her middle school crush.what happens when harmony tells her crush h...
12.4K 279 31
Who's that Baddie. Girl he's Finnnnnnne 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀