Sameer Sang Naina

By cupcakes6621

Started: July 26, 2018 Ended: June 2, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In progress Description: This is a s... More

intro.....
naina ka dream....
challenge
shefali
arjun bhaiya
arjun ka fesala....
permission...
planning....
sufar suru....
bus ride
lonavala day 1
lonavala day 1 continue
maa.....
last night....
Rohan....
Takarar
ghoomna ghomana...
Shefali ka decision
Juhi
Shaadi !!!
aruhi...
Anniversary
Family Time...
Amrita
bholuram and goluram
Rohit
Samaina hug
chachaji
Prep for engagement
Engagement
khushi ke pal..
Preehan Confession
Chachiji
Holi
Important Note!!!
Holi Part 2
Ek Chance
Mehendi
Teaser
Sangeet
The Big Day
Tufan....
Graha Pravash
First Day
Papa!?
Agrawal house
Society
New member
Jealousy
My Wife
Movie and Moments
Family times and Wedding dates
Cricket
Engagement
Mehendi
Sangeet
Haldi / Marriage
First Night
Graduation
Honeymoon
Romance and Date
Toy Train
Boating and Party
One in all means
Engagement
Office
Wedding functions
First days
Problems
Kanji
Mrs. Maheshwari
Double Date
Trip to gaon
A different lifestyle
Palak
The Plan
Prep for Pooja
Maha Pooja
Fight for love
Finding Solutions
Stuck Together
Naina!
Pregnant
9 months
Naya Meheman
Epilogue

Back home

548 85 34
By cupcakes6621

So guys I am here with my next part...
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Next morning came. Everyone was pretty tired today as due to yesterday's events. Today most people woke up late. Though still in the village even getting up at 7 would be considered late. Especially for the ladies.

Sameer woke up to hear people already awake. He freshened up and entered the Angan to Naina and Preeti along with other ladies packing some food such as Achar that was made purely from the mango tree behind their house.

Chachaji:(entering )"Sameer aaj shaam 6 bhaje ki train hai toh 2 bhaje humhe nikalna hoga. 2 ghante toh bus me hi lag jayenge"

Sameer:"ji Chachaji Humhari packing ho gayi hai bus kuch cheesen bacche hain"

Chachaji:"accha. Aur Rohan kahan hai"

Sameer:"Woh... Naina kehe rahi thi ki woh mukiya ji ke ghar gaya hai. Subham ko kuch kaam tha. Me toh late utha warna me bhi chala jata"

Chachaji:"accha theek hai"

Rakesh:(Yelling from outside )"Anand"

Chachaji:"Aaye bhaisab"(Chachaji nodded at Sameer before heading out. Sameer went and settled on the swing in the Angan. Naina came and handed him a plate of fruit to eat if he is hungry.)

Sameer:"Naina Chachaji bol rahe the ki 2 bhaje nikalna hai"

Naina:"Theek hai. Sameer bus me bhetne se pehele kuch snakes karid lena. Train se pehele utharne ko na ho"

Sameer:(Laughed remembering Naina's fear)"Okay biwi ji"

Few hours went by in a jiff. I was 1:30 everyone had eaten lunch and changed into traveling clothes except for the ladies who wore saree. They brought all their packed bags outside. Sameer for the last time looked at their room. He was sure he will be back here. Maybe in few years. This experience was different and unique for them. They enjoyed each moment of it.

As they went outside the house they all the villagers waiting to bid them by. Naina and Preeti bid bye to Palak while Sameer and Rohan hugged Subham.

Tauji:"(As the ladies and everyone else settled in the car which would take them to the bus station)"Chaliye ab hum chalte hai."

Villager 1:"Jaldi wapas aayega "

Tauji:"Ji"(They all settled in the car and headed towards the bus stop)

Within few mins the bus stop came. Everyone got down and took their bag before the person driving them went back to the village. Soon after few mins the bus came and everyone went on it.

The 2 hours bus ride also past by in a jiff. When they reached the train station it was about 5:15 or so. They had few mins before the train would arrive. Naina and Preeti changed into Salwar suit that would be more comfortable then saree. ofcourse not before hearing scolding from Taiji for not being able to do a whole journey in a Saree. Her exact words being " oh bai! Shaadi ho gayi hai dono ko phir bhi subhe shaam suit me hi jata hai. Arre shaadi se pehele jab suit pehena chahiye tab nahi pehena. Aur ab jab saree peheni chahiye toh yeh natak hai. Sukar karo accha sasural mila hai warna pata nahi kya hota in dono ka"

After the train arrived, Everyone settled in their seats like last time. Naina sat in front of juhi who looked really tired. The whole trio Juhi and Arjun weren't seen much. They attended the pooja but couldn't take part in the wedding or other things due to Juhi's health. Apparently due to the change of environment the baby and her couldn't take everything and she was throwing up everyday and couldn't get up from the bed. Arjun ofcourse was there with her and there wasn't something big to worry about as the doctor said that she should be fine onces we get home and her routine goes back to normal.

Few hours passed of everyone talking and chatting, It was now around 9 when everyone started to feel tired and decided to head to bed. Naina climbs on the upper birth but didn't feel like sleeping just yet. Sameer on the other hand felt the same. He plugged in his headphones to listen to the radio. He looked over at Naina to see her wide awake. He, through hand gestures,  Asked her if she wanted to hear the music. She nodded but then looked confused to how that would be possible.

Sameer looked down to see the others fast Asleep. He slowly climbed down His birth and climbed on hers. She looked at him confused as he put his pillow and hers on the side wall and sat their resting his feet on his birth. Naina followed him and did the same. They weren't sitting straight as their head would hit the ceiling so they sat in a slightly laying position. Sameer gave Naina one of the headphones and as she put the headphones in music filled her ears. The song from Shahrukh and Madhuri's new movie Dil to Pagal hai.

Kab tak chup baithe, abb toh kuchh hai bolna
Kuchh tum bolo kuchh ham bole o dholna
Kab tak chup baithe, abb toh kuchh hai bolna

Naina layed her head on Sameer's shoulders as he intertwined their hands and sat their in the dim train light. Air hitting their faces from the small fan on the ceiling as they hear the train rolling on the tracks.

Kuchh tum bolo kuchh ham bole o dholna
Kab tak chup baithe, abb toh kuchh hai bolna

Kuchh tum bolo kuchh ham bole o dholna
Mar jana tha yeh bhed nahee tha kholna, o dholna o dholna

Sameer looked down to see it was 9:30 on his phone. They were gonna reach at 6 in the morning tomorrow.

Kab tak chup baithe, abb toh kuchh hai bolna

Kuchh tum bolo kuchh ham bole o dholna

Do char kadam peh tum the, do char kadam peh ham the
Do char kadam yeh lekin, sau milo se kya kam the

Sameer looked at Naina to see her eyes closed and her breathing even. Understand she is asleep, He slowly takes his headphones out of her ears and puts it in his. Then he kisses her forehead as she snuggles into him more.

Phir uspe kadam kadam peh dil ka dolna, hay dolna o dholna

Kab tak chup baithe, abb toh kuchh hai bolna

Kuchh tum bolo kuchh ham bole o dholna
Kab tak chup baithe, abb toh kuchh hai bolna

Sameer smiled thinking about this trip. And at the moment of him being on a train. From childhood he had been moving from place to place. A train journey was never fun and exciting as all the time he spend on the train was in sadness of being moved again. But this trip was different.  He had a home to go to after this trip. One destination. Also this time he wasn't alone on the train. He had his family and his jaan with him. This trip had changed his thoughts on train.

Kuchh tum bolo kuchh ham bole o dholna

Lo jit gaye tum hamse, ham har gaye iss dil se
Aaya hai aaj labo peh yeh pyar badee mushkil se
Iss pyar me hamko pagal na kar chhodna, na chhodna o dholna
Kab tak chup baithe, abb toh kuchh hai bolna
Kuchh tum bolo kuchh ham bole o dholna
Kab tak chup baithe, abb toh kuchh hai bolna
Kuchh tum bolo kuchh ham bole o dholna
Mar jana tha yeh bhed nahee tha kholna, o dholna o dholna
Kab tak chup baithe, abb toh kuchh hai bolna
Kuchh tum bolo kuchh ham bole o dholna
Aa aa aa...

As the song came to an end, Sameer's eyes became droopy. He absentmindedly shut his radio off and slowly layed his head on Naina's as sleep overtook him.

Next morning around 5 everyone slowly started to get up. Our love birds were still asleep in the same position. Preeti woke up and as she was about to stand up she felt something above her head. She looked up to see 2 feet across the brith.  She moved back to see Naina and Sameer sleeping in a sitting position with their legs on the birth across. A smile came across her face as she looked at them.

Rohan:"Preeti mera woh..kya dekh rahi ho"(He looked up to Samaina as well. He smiled as well before looking at his watch. It was 5:20 already.)"Preeti jao fresh ho gao me jagata hoon inhe"

Preeti left as Rohan slightly shakes Sameer legs trying to wake him. After 5 mins or so Sameer opens his eyes and looks around. His back aches a little as it stayed in that position to the whole night.

Rohan:"Bhai uth ja 30 ghante bacche hain"

Sameer:"Haan"(Rohan left to the bathroom while Sameer turned to Naina)"Naina utho dekho Ahmedabad aane wala hai"(Naina slowly opens her eyes and starts to sit straight when Sameer puts his hands on top of her head as she slightly hit her head on the ceiling )"Aaram se"

Naina:"Sorry"(They both climb down and wait for others to come back so they can go an freshen up)

Around 6 the train came to stop at Ahmedabad station. Everyone got of the train with their stuff and headed out to the taxi stand. Over there they all got into the taxi and headed to Agrawal house.  After dropping the Agrawal, Samaina and Preehan bid bye to everyone before using on of the taxi and heading home.

After a 20 min drive, they reached Maheshwari/Somani Villa.  Sameer payed the driver while Rohan took out the their stuff with the help of Preena. They entered the gate and walked through the yard to the main gate. Naina rang the bell as they waited for someone to open up.

Poonam Bhabhi opened the door and Smiled as she hugged Preeti and Naina. It was around 7 when they reached home to most people might be up. They headed inside to see Raghav standing holding the table.  Seeing Samaina and Preehan, He made a squealing baby voice and took few steps towards them slowly. Samaina and Preehan's eyes widen and Sameer goes and picks raghav up.

Naina:"Bhabhi Raghav chalne laga "

Poonam:"Haan 4 din pehele hi chala."

Preeti:"Accha hai waise bhi 2 mahine me yeh 1 saal ka bhi toh ho gayega"

Mamiji:"aare aa gaye tum sab"(She came down with mamaji. Samaina and Preehan took blessings from them as Sameer and Rohan hugged Mamaji. After then Devang and Vivek came in talking about something along with Vishaka. Samaina and Preehan took their blessings as well)

Sameer:"Maa."(He said hugging Vishaka who kissed his forehead)

Vishaka:"Kaisa tha sab wahan pe"

Preeti:"Bahut accha maa"

Mamiji:"Pooja theek se ho gayi thi tum sab ki"

Naina:"Haan mamiji. Aur ek good news bhi hai"

Preeti:"Haan Juhi bhabhi pregnant hai"

Vishaka:"Wah yeh toh acchi baat hai. Me shaam ko wahan call karke bhadhai dedongi.  Abhi toh sab thake honge"

Poonam:"Aap sab jake fresh ho gayi me nasta lagati hoon."

Vivek:"Sameer Rohan Naina tum sab aaj rest karo. Monday se office join karna. Maine tum theeno ki holiday barda di hai. Waise hi kal Saturday sunday hai. Or Aan zayda kaam  bhi nahi hai"

Sameer:"Theek hai papa"(The 2 couples headed to their room )

In Samaina's room...

Sameer and Naina freshened up. While Sameer was in the restroom, Naina unpacked their stuff and arranged them in the closet. As Sameer came out he jumped on the bed.

Sameer:"Ahhh soft soft bed..I missed you"(Naina laughed)

Naina:"Pagal ho tum"(She said shaking her head before starting to leave when Sameer holds her hands and pulls her causing her to fall on top of him. )"Sameer"(She yells as he cages her in his arms)

Sameer:"kya shona?"

Naina:"Shona?..Aur yeh kya kar rahe ho chordo muhje jana hai"

Sameer:"Nope.."

Naina:"Mr. Maheshwari sab neeche Naste pe wait kar rahe honge. Puchenge toh kya khaoge aap ki itna time kyun laga"

Sameer:"Arre kehe dena aapne pati ke saath Romance kar rahi thi. Waise bhi gaon me romance karne ka chance hi nahi milla toh abhi karna banta hai na"

Naina:"Chance nahi milla phir bhi toh tumhara harkate suru hi thi. "

Sameer:"Ab woh toh thora thora tha na"

Naina:"Accha"

Sameer:"Accha fine I'll leave you per ek kiss dene ke baad"(Naina perked his lips before she run out while Sameer smiled and followed her)
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment...
Will update next part soon..

Precap:"A new problem in Samaina's life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 3.6K 30
What happens when an inevitable intruder enters your house... your life... like a storm & disrupts your peaceful life... Let's read to find out what...
30.4K 2K 38
After being in Coma for nearly 1 Year, she returns to see her love happily married to someone and also had a baby. Her eyes filled with hurt hate pa...
1K 81 10
The love story of Samaina 💗
16.5K 2K 23
"Naina... Hume hamari zindagi mein koi baccha chahiye hi nahi tha... Tu toh hamari unplanned baby hai... Hamari shaadi ko bhi teen saal ho gaye the a...