teach me // kuroo tetsuro

By bubble_jae

โ๐“๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’โž *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง in which you teach kuroo english, and he teaches you... othe... More

*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง ๐“๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ โ‡ข ๐„๐๐†๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡
๐Ÿ โ‡ข ๐’๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿ‘ โ‡ข ๐๐Ž๐Š๐”๐“๐Ž
๐Ÿ’ โ‡ข ๐’๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐Ÿ“ โ‡ข ๐’๐๐€๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐“
๐Ÿ” โ‡ข ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“
๐Ÿ• โ‡ข ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ– โ‡ข ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‚๐‡
๐Ÿ— โ‡ข ๐ˆ๐๐•๐ˆ๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ‡ข ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ‡ข ๐•๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜๐๐€๐‹๐‹
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ‡ข ๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โ‡ข ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โ‡ข ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐“๐–๐ˆ๐๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โ‡ข ๐’๐Ž๐€๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โ‡ข ๐‚๐€๐๐“๐€๐ˆ๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โ‡ข ๐‚๐”๐“๐ˆ๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โ‡ข ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐†๐”๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โ‡ข ๐‡๐„๐‹๐
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ‡ข ๐–๐€๐‹๐Š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ‡ข ๐๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐”๐‘๐„๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ‡ข ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โ‡ข ๐–๐„๐“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โ‡ข ๐…๐€๐‚๐„๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โ‡ข ๐’๐„๐๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โ‡ข ๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐‚
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โ‡ข ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โ‡ข ๐’๐“๐€๐†๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โ‡ข ๐๐”๐’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โ‡ข ๐‚๐„๐‘๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐๐˜
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โ‡ข ๐‡๐Ž๐“๐„๐‹
*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง ๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„

๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ โ‡ข ๐๐€๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ

22K 641 1.2K
By bubble_jae

you walked into fukurodani's gym to be met with two different teams warming up. one of them you recognized because it was nekoma, but you didn't know the other team.

you wore a nekoma hoodie and a simple pair of ripped jeans. you also wore a backpack that was filled with your dress, heels, jewelry, and makeup that you'd need for the ceremony later. kuroo's game was going to end only about an hour before the ceremony, so you were planning to just change in the bathroom. you'd asked ayako to come help you. it would be a little weird, but you could pull it off.

kuroo noticed you, and quickly ran over to you.

"i would hug you, but i'm sweaty," he said with a sheepish smile.

"that's okay, just give me a kiss." you tilted your head upwards and pouted your lips outwards for him to kiss.

kuroo let out a small laugh, but obliged, bending his head down to briefly press his lips against yours.

"kuroo." you pointed at the spot in between his eyes and raised your eyebrows for dramatic effect. "if you lose i'm beating you up."

his jaw dropped in fake fear. "oh, you're so scary," he teased.

"i am," you insisted. "lose and see what happens."

kuroo raised his hands to his sides, slightly backing away from you. "can't do that, baby." he sent you a smirk. "but try to beat me up and see what happens."

you rolled your eyes. "i hope you lose."

"hm, i know you don't mean that." he grinned confidently. "cheer for me, okay?"

he didn't even give you the opportunity to respond before he was running back to his team. you caught kenma's eye and he gave you a wave, which you returned.

you then made your way up to the audience section, looking around to see if there was anyone you recognized. your eyes found a familiar face, and you made your way over to him.

"hey, akaashi." you greeted him with a gentle smile and a wave.

"oh! y/n. it's nice to see you again." akaashi waved back to you, and then batted the seat next to him, motioning for you to sit down. you did.

"where's bokuto?" you asked, placing your backpack in between your legs.

"oh, he got in trouble with his parents for having the party. he had to stay home and do chores to be able to go to the ceremony later."

"oh," you said, letting out a small giggle.

akaashi laughed a bit with you. 

"he's such an interesting person," you laughed, but your laughter faded when a whistle was blown and the volleyball game officially started. 

kuroo was serving first, and he threw the ball up, ran forward, and jumped. he served the ball over the net with incredible force, and one of the players on the other team tried to receive it, but it ended up flying behind him.

the entire nekoma section of the audience burst out into cheers and applause.

akaashi nudged you.

"that's your boyfriend," he said, clapping a bit along with everyone else.

"i know," you said, trying to suppress a grin.

you didn't have to try too hard though, because the person who sat down next to you on the other side than akaashi wiped the smile right off your lips.

"kasumi?" your eyebrows drew together. "what are you doing here?"

she gave you a fake smile. "what do you think i'm doing? i'm supporting my school."

you rolled your eyes. "don't you owe me an apology?" you asked, crossing your arms in front of your chest. akaashi leaned forward in his seat, his interest piqued.

"owe you an apology?" kasumi raised an eyebrow at you. "for what? helping everyone see how much of a whore you are?"

"whoa, wait-" akaashi began to get out of his seat, but you pulled him back down.

"it's okay, akaashi," you said, and turned back to kasumi.

"who's he?" kasumi asked, tilting her head to the side with lips curled upwards in amusement. "another one of your hoes?"

you took a deep breath, trying to constrain your anger.

"i don't have hoes, kasumi. and i'm sorry that you had to be one of kuroo's, but me and you aren't the same. he's my boyfriend now. you don't fucking own him, and he doesn't like you. i don't understand what part of that is so difficult for you to understand."

kasumi was visibly fuming, and she crossed her arms in anger. akaashi's eyebrows raised, but he didn't say anything.

"he's gonna play you," she said through her teeth, glaring at you. "don't you know anything about his reputation?"

you took another deep breath. "of course i do, and he's proved to me that he feels guilty about his previous tendencies. but regardless of that, my relationship with kuroo and what comes out of it is none of your business, so stop trying to involve yourself in it."

she opened her mouth to say something, but you interrupted her.

"you're pretty, so i'm sure if you fixed your fucking personality somebody else would actually like you. just something to think about."

with that, you huffed, turning away from her. you didn't want to hear anything else, and luckily kasumi didn't seem to have anything else to say. she just got up, grabbed her purse, and stomped off.

"it literally takes everything in me to keep from punching her," you muttered, burying your face in your hands.

akaashi reached out hesitantly to rub your back comfortingly. "who was that?" he asked after a few minutes of quiet.

"her name is kasumi. she's popular and thinks she's the shit, but she's been bullying me for years now. and to make it worse, kuroo used to have sex with her, and she became obsessed with him. she makes sure everyone knows she's obsessed too, but kuroo hates her." you sighed, rubbing the sides of your face. "she called me a slut in front of the whole school at the dance last week."

akaashi pressed his lips together. "i'm sorry that happened." he patted your back. "if it makes you feel any better, i think you thoroughly made her feel like shit."

"i'm just tired of sitting there and taking her insults. i've been too nice for too long." you sat up straight, eyes focusing on the game below you.

"well, i'm glad you got to say what's on your mind."

you turned to look at akaashi with a nod. "are you coming to the ceremony later?" you asked, changing the topic.

"yeah, but kuroo, kenma and i are gonna head to bokuto's house to change. do you want to come?"

"that's okay," you answered with a smile. "my friend is coming, so i have to meet her."

akaashi nodded, and the two of you continued to make small talk throughout the rest of nekoma's game.

•••

"ayako!" you ran through the hallways of fukurodani as best as you could despite the crowd of people. she was in front of the main entrance.

kuroo had won his game, and you'd met him afterwards, jumping up and down and congratulating him. you remembered his smile as the two of you celebrated, it made you so happy to see him like that. after that, you'd bid him goodbye and let him, kenma, and akaashi head off to bokuto's house to get changed and take showers and such things.

"hi y/n!" ayako pulled you into a quick hug, and waved a bag in front of your face. "should we get ready?"

"yes," you said with a grin, however you were starting to feel kind of nervous. this ceremony would reveal if you and ayako had won or not, and your parents would also possibly be there. also, you hadn't met kuroo's parents yet, so perhaps you would meet them at the ceremony too. it was all stressing you out, so you decided to push all the thoughts aside. "let's find a bathroom," you said.

it wasn't long before you and ayako were in bathroom stalls, laughing hysterically at the lack of space as you tried to pull your dresses on. ayako was screaming something about how hers was on backwards, and you were unsuccessfully reaching behind you to zip up your own dress.

after way too long of a time, the two of you had finally fit yourselves into cute little bodycon dresses. yours was emerald green, and ayako's was pink. you walked over to the sink area, and put your bags on the counter, pulling out your makeup.

you started on your makeup, going for a fairly simple look. you really wanted the color of the dress to pop.

"what time is it?" you asked ayako as you were applying your fake lashes.

"5:47," ayako said, touching up her hair.

"fuck. we only have thirteen minutes!" you felt a wave of panic and nerves course through your body. "i think my parents are coming. and kuroo's parents. everybody's coming, what the fuck!" you blinked excessively, letting your eyes get used to the feeling of fake lashes on them.

"relax, it's gonna be okay." ayako patted you on the bag, and you applied your lip products. "you're gonna be fine."

you nodded to reassure yourself, looking at your finished makeup in the mirror. you'd finished off the look with minimal silver jewelry and your favorite perfume. the dress was simple and hugged your body, reaching down only to the middle of your thighs.

you were about to say something to ayako, but then the door to the bathroom opened.

a girl walked in, her blueish hair pulled into an elegant ponytail, and her body covered in a long, beautiful black dress. silver earrings dangled from her ears and she'd decorated her neck with a simple silver necklace.

you had to do a double take as she walked to the mirror and touched up her makeup.

"excuse me, ma'am?" ayako spoke, catching the attention of the girl. "you are so pretty."

you nodded vigorously. "like, actually stunning," you added.

"oh," the girl giggled and her cheeks turned a bit pink. "thank you. you guys are super pretty too!"

ayako fanned herself. "oh my god. thank you."

you didn't know how, but something clicked in your mind as you looked at her closely. she looked familiar.

"wait a minute..." you began, squinting a bit. "are you kiyoko? from karasuno?"

the girl nodded. "yes, that's me."

ayako's jaw literally dropped. "you're kiyoko? how did tanaka leave you for me? i swear, if he told me he didn't want to be with me because he wanted to be with you instead, i wouldn't even be mad about it. i'd be like, yeah i'd do the same thing."

"hold on," kiyoko held out her hand, signaling ayako to stop talking. "are you ayako? that girl from nekoma that tanaka's been seeing?"

ayako nodded quickly. "that's me!"

"so you..." kiyoko pointed to you. "you must be y/n! nishinoya talked about you before."

you nodded in understanding, a smile on your face.

"are you and noya a thing? or..." kiyoko trailed off, looking at you expectantly.

"oh, no." you giggled a bit. "he's cute, but i have a boyfriend."

kiyoko's face lit up. "who is he? if you don't mind me asking."

"you probably know him, actually." you pointed out. "i'm dating kuroo tetsuro."

kiyoko gasped, her hands flying up to her face. "that's so cute!" she squealed a bit, then sighed, standing up straight. "sorry, i got excited. it's not often that i get to have girl talk like this. that's what happens when you manage a bunch of boys."

"girl, you can talk to us whenever you want," ayako said happily.

kiyoko smiled. "thank you."

"oh my god, guys, it's 5:58." you exclaimed after checking your phone casually. "we gotta go."

"oh."

the three of you rustled around, packing up your stuff. 

"we should've put our bags in our cars," you told ayako.

"well, no time to do that now. we can just leave them in the hallway. it's not like anyone's gonna take a bunch of bummy outfits we wore to drive here.

"um, excuse me. speak for yourself." you pointed an accusing finger at her. "my outfit was actually not bummy."

"yeah, whatever."

with that, you and ayako grabbed your bags, and walked out of the bathroom with kiyoko. you discreetly placed your backpack against a wall in the hallway, and then straightened yourself, trying to keep your balance on your nude colored block heels.

finally, the three of you walked into the main entrance area on your way to the gym, where the event was taking place. many people were gathered there, making their way into the school and casually socializing.

nishinoya turned around at the sound of heels clicking against the ground, only to be met with the sight of you, ayako, and kiyoko walking together and talking. he didn't know when you and ayako had even met kiyoko, but he immediately felt his eyes water.

he turned to tanaka and nudged him in the arm.

"bro, i never thought i'd see the day," noya said tearily because it was all very emotional.

"my three girlfriends all together," tanaka added, also feeling emotional.

"your one and a half girlfriends, actually." noya corrected. "ayako's yours, we share kiyoko, and y/n is kuroo's girlfriend now."

"when did that happen?" tanaka asked.

"i don't know. i don't fucking go to nekoma. but you haven't even asked ayako to be your girlfriend yet!"

"i'm going to," tanaka said, scratching the back of his neck. "she just makes me nervous..."

"you can do it, bro. if you don't do it tonight, i'm gonna ask her instead."

"she would reject you."

"no she wouldn't," nishinoya protested, crossing his arms over his chest. "i'm sexy."

tanaka shrugged. "i can't argue with that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 27.8K 45
โ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐Ž๐๐’? ๐๐„๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐ˆ๐”๐Œ ๐…๐ˆ๐๐„โž โ†ณin which y/n texts Kuroo purely for the sake of her che...
216K 5.4K 19
โž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐€๐ ๐Œ๐„ ๐Š๐„๐„๐๐’ ๐Œ๐„ ๐”๐ โž ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒป-๏ผ๏ผ๏ผโ˜… ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๏ฟฝ...
434K 16.3K 37
A collection of short stories/drabbles featuring the lovely Kuroo Tetsurou I do not own Haikyuu!! or any of its characters [COMPLETED! No further upd...
124K 6.4K 12
โ €โ €โ € โ™กฬถ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ, tetsurล kuroo. kuroo x fem!reader. a short story. โช she talks, he listens, and he realizes that his mistake co...