Love [Neal Cassidy || OUAT ||...

By bethanyjanebooks

After their return from the past and admitting their feelings, Alana and Neal try to find Tallahassee in Sto... More

Cast
1 - A Tale of Two Sisters
2 - A Tale of Two Sisters
3 - White Out
4 - White Out
5 - Rocky Road
6 - Rocky Road
7 - The Apprentice
8 - The Apprentice
9 - Breaking Glass
10 - Breaking Glass
11 - Family Business
12 - Family Business
13 - The Snow Queen
14 - The Snow Queen
15 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
16 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
17 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
18 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
19 - Fall
20 - Fall
21 - Shattered Sight
22 - Shattered Sight
23 - Heroes & Villians
24 - Heroes & Villians
25 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
26 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
27 - Unforgiven
28 - Unforgiven
29 - Enter the Dragon
30 - Enter the Dragon
31 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
32 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
33 - Best Laid Plans
34 - Best Laid Plans
35 - Sympathy for the De Vil
36 - Sympathy for the De Vil
37 - Lily
39 - Falling for You (Orginial Ep: Mother)
40 - Falling for You (Original Ep: Mother)
41 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
42 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
43 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
44 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
Next Book

38 - Lily

660 21 7
By bethanyjanebooks

The Coffee Mug Diner...

Emma and Alana walked out of the diner and they walked over to Starla.

"Hey. Starla," Emma said.

Starla looked at them, "Is something wrong? Did I bring you two decaf by mistake? I'm so sorry. I always get the pots mixed up," Starla said.

"Starla isn't your name, is it? Lily," Alana said.

"How do you know that?" Lily asked.

Alana pointed to Lily's wrist, "This mark. You showed it to us a long time ago outside crappy cub food in Hopkins, Minnesota," Alana said.

"Emma? Alana?" Lily said.

"We thought you were dead. What the hell happened to you?" Alana asked.

"I... Got into trouble, uh... With some bad people a couple years ago, and I needed a fresh start. But I've been careful. How did you find me?" Lily said.

"We..." Alana said.

"Fate," Emma said.

"What?" Lily said.

"I know this is gonna sound crazy, but remember when we were kids, you used to say then we were connected? Like something was drawing us together?" Emma said.

"Yeah, that's something teenage girls say, and then you braid each other's hair and become BFFs," Lily said.

"You didn't seem like the girl who'd braid her hair," Emma said.

"What if you were right? What if... There's a reason your life has been on a downswing ever since we met? That all your problems are not your fault, they're... Ours?" Alana said.

"You're right... That sounds crazy... You both still mindreading each other?" Lily said.

"Now that sounds crazy," Emma said.

"It's complicated, but we can explain it if you come with us. I just need you to trust us," Alana said.

"Look, I don't know what kind of 12-step program you're in," Alana rolled her eyes, "But I've moved on. I'm fine," Lily said.

"You're living in the middle of nowhere under an assumed name. We can help you," Emma said.

"I don't need your help. And my life is great, thank you very much. I have an awesome daughter and a loving husband. The last thing I need is you two to come into my life and just blow it apart again, so..." A school bus pulled up and Lily glanced at it, "If you'll both excuse me, that's my daughter's bus," LIly said.

"I...I'm sorry... For... Everything," Alana said.

"Me too," Emma said.

"You two don't need to apologise. We were kids. To be honest, I haven't even thought about you two in years," Lily said.

"Yeah?" The twins said.

"Yeah," Lily said as she walked over to a little girl who had got off the bus.

Regina walked up to the twins, "Tire's being fixed," She looked at Lily, "So it was her. Well, girls, looks like you two didn't ruin her life after all," Regina said as they watched Lily.

Lily was kneeling in front of the little girl she claimed was her daughter, "You know me from the diner, right? Free burgers for a week if you smile, take my hand, and walk around the block with me. But you have to decide now," Lily said.

The little girl thought about it then smiled with a nod, she took Lily's hand and the two of them walked away.

Storybrooke...

At the Mayor's Office, Maleficent was looking at the baby rattle when David and Mary Margaret walked inside.

"Maleficent?" Mary Margaret said.

"Go... Now. I don't want to see either one of you," Maleficent said as she looked at them sharply.

"Just hear us out... Please," David said.

"We realised we've been so concerned about earing Emma's and Alana's forgiveness that... We forgot the person we hurt most," Mary Margaret said.

"So you're here to apologise. I'm afraid I'm not the one whose forgiveness you really need," Maleficent said.

"You're daughter," Mary Margaret said and nodded.

"She was an innocent. It's her you need to apologise to," Maleficent said.

"We will. We will do everything we can to make it up to her," Mary Margaret said.

"Whatever it takes," David said.

"Do you think that'll be enough? Well, you've been so worried that the Dark One might turn Alana or Emma into monsters, you forgot... That's exactly what you did to my Lilith. So, if I won't forgive you, why would she?" Maleficent said.

The Coffee Mug Diner...

The twins walked out of the diner and Regina followed after them.

"Emma, Alana, what are you two doing?" Regina asked.

"I just swiped Starla's time card. It has her real address," Emma said as she handed Regina the card.

"But she said she didn't want our help," Regina said.

"And she was lying," Emma said.

"You saw her with her child," Regina said.

"A child. You know me. Emma knows when someone's lying and she was. She always has... Why would she be any different now? Something's wrong, I know it, I feel it. We have to go find her. We're gonna help her this time. I'm gonna get her back to her mom," Alana said.

Flashback: Mankato, Minnesota - 1999

Young Emma and Young Alana entered the squatter house and found Lily's necklace in the room. Alana picked it up and it looked like a pendant but it was a scale from her dragon's egg when she was banished to the Land Without Magic.

Young Alana and Young Emma walked back into their foster home.

"Lily? Lily? Lily?" Young Emma whispered.

They walked through the house and the light turned on and their foster parents walked out to them, "Emma, Alana? Where have you two been?" Bill asked.

"We just... Was in the garage, looking for a lantern. Where's Lily?" Young Emma said.

"We were hoping you two could tell us that," Katie said.

"She broke into my desk and she stole our vacation money," Bill said.

"That's why she sent us for this..." Young Alana took out Lily's necklace from her pocket, "To get us out of the house," She looked at them, "We had no idea. I swear," Young Alana said.

"We called your social worker, and she told us that you two and Lily were never in the same group home. She said that you know each other because you were all... Caught for stealing," Bill said.

"I can explain," Young Emma said.

"We also called the police once we realised that the money was missing. You know what they said? Lily is a suspect in a robbery," Bill said.

"I know. And that's why we told her she had to leave," Young Alana said.

"You two knew? You brought a criminal into our home? You endanger our children?" Bill said.

"'Our' children?" The twins said.

"Girls, he didn't mean it like that," Katie said.

"No, we think he meant it exactly like that," Young Emma said as she and Alana walked away.

"Girls! Wait! Wait!" Bill called out.

The twins grabbed their bags and walked out of the house.

End of Flashback

Lily's Place...

Alana, Emma and Regina arrived at Lily's place, small bungalows lined the area and they walked into the home, finding nothing that proved she had a kid or a husband.

"No kid's stuff. No sign of a husband," Emma said.

"Okay. Well, if you two want me to admit you were right... Well, you were right," Regina said.

"Can'tblame her for running off. We were about to tell her she was Maleficent's daughter," Alana said.

"Yeah, that might have been tough to swallow," Regina said.

"Yeah, well, you know how long it took for us to believe, and that was in Storybrooke. For her, it's not gonna be simple," Emma said.

Regina walked up to Lily's bedroom, "Emma, Alana," She said.

"What?" The twins said.

"It might be simpler than you think," Regina said and the twins walked to her, to see a bulletin board of where Storybrooke was located, the Author and fairytales.

"Son of a..." Emma said in surprise.

"She knew. She already knew," Alana said in shock, seeing crosses on her parents.

"And she was looking for you two," Regina said as she pointed to the picture of the twins.

"No. Our parents... She knew everything. She wants revenge," Alana said and they heard the engine of Alana car.

Alana ran out of the front door to see Lily stealing her stealing, "Really?! Lily!" Alana yelled.

Emma ran out, "Everyone likes stealing the yellow bug," Emma said.

Regina ran out as Lily was peeling out of the drive, "Girls! The apprentice's scroll... It was in my bag in the car!" Regina said.

"She wanted a way into Storybrooke. Now she's got one," Emma said.

Alana saw a toolbox, she walked over to it, grabbed a wrench and a screwdriver, "What are you doing?" Regina asked.

"That girl destroyed my life with one family. I'm not letting her do it again," Alana said and she broke the driver seat window, getting into the car with Emma and Regina. She used the screwdriver to turn the ignition and she drove after Lily.

"You really know how to steal cars," Regina said.

"How I met Neal," Alana said.

"As I car, everyone likes stealing the bug... Neal first, then Alana and now Lily," Emma said.

"You trying to be funny?" Alana asked.

"I'm trying to calm you down," Emma said.

"It's not working," Alana said.

"Noticed," Emma said.

Storybrooke...

Mr Gold and Will made their way to the office, Mr Gold went inside the building and up to Regina's office.

Maleficent opened the door after sensing him, "Looking for your wife's heart? She seemed quite content without it when I last saw her, but why don't you come inside and get it?" Maleficent said as she stepped aside.

Mr Gold stepped forward to the door frame and tapped it, then a purple forcefield appeared and he stepped back as he pointed at her slightly, "I'm smarter than that, dearie," Mr Gold said.

"Our work together is done. Regina, Emma and Alana are tracking my daughter as we speak. Soon, I'll have her back and the Saviours will be just fine," Maleficent said.

"Really? Now, did you ever think that your Lilith might be the one who keeps Young Miss Swan on her dark path and maybe put the older sister on a dark path as well? That three people tied by fate and history might just have a way of entangling themselves?" Mr Gold said.

"You can try to scare me all you want. I won't return your wife's heart," Maleficent said.

"No, no, dearie. You misunderstood. I already have it," Mr Gold said.

Maleficent turned around to see Will climbing out of the window with a box that contained Belle's heart.

"Regina's protection spell might keep me out, but it doesn't account for the common thief," Mr Gold said.

On the Road...

Alana was driving the car she stole with Regina and Emma in the car as they were chasing after Lily.

"She's doing it again, Regina, Emma. Every time we let Lily in, she rips apart our lives. Now she's going after my parents. I have to stop her," Alana said.

"You will, but you can't go in with a head of steam. You'll end up doing something you regret," Regina said.

"Really? Tell me, Your Majesty, what are your plans for Zelena? A nice chat over tea?" Alana said.

"That's different," Regina said.

"How? If Zelena lays a hand on Robin Hood, you'll destroy her, right? Right. So I'll do that same thing to Lily," Alana said.

"Careful, Ana. You're starting to sound like..." Emma said.

"Like what? A villain? This is the real world, Emma. Remember, there are no heroes and villains... Just real people with real problems. So if you two are going to try and stop me, you two can find your own way back to New York," Alana said.

Flashback: Mankato, Minnesota - 1999

Young Emma and Young Alana were waiting for the bus at the station when Young Lily walked up to them.

"Emma? Alana?" Lily said.

"Of course you knew where to find us. You knew your little stunt would get us kicked out. Just do us a favour and stay the hell away from us," Young Emma said.

"Is that how you say 'thank you'?" Young Lily asked.

"For what? Ruining our chance to be a part of that family?" Young Emma said.

"For setting you two free, chore wheel. With this cash, we can go anywhere and do whatever we want," Lily said as she pointed to the money in her pocket.

"We wanted to stay there. They cared about us, Lily," Young Alana said.

"The moment they found out the truth about you two, they turned on you both. They were frauds," Young Lily said.

"You're the fraud, Lily. You play the orphan card, but you have no idea what it's really like. You think it's fun pretending to be a runaway. This is our life!" Young Alana said.

"Alana, it's not like that," Young Lily said.

Young Alana took out the neck and handed it to her, "Here. Here's your stupid necklace. Now just go back to your lake house and your credit cards and your... Family... And leave us alone," Young Alana said.

"I can't go home. They kicked me out," Young Lily said.

"Right," The twins said, not believing her.

"Emma, Alana, it's true. I don't know how to explain it, but... Ever since you two left, everything has gotten worse. My life, no matter what I do, is just wrong," Young Lily said.

"And that's our fault? Maybe try making better choices," Young Alana said.

"I do. I swear. But every time I try, it just blows up in my blow. It's like I'm cursed or something," Young Lily said.

"That's stupid," Young Emma said.

"It's true. It's like my whole life is darkness, and... When you two are around, things are brighter... Emma, Alana, please don't walk away again. I'm begging you. Please help me," Young Lily said.

"We're done helping you, Lily. We're better off without you," Young Alana said and the twins walked away from her, leaving Young Lily at the bus stop.

End of Flashback

On the Road...

Alana, Emma and Regina caught up to Lily, "There she is," Emma said.

Lily saw Alana and she drove faster to get away, Alana sped up and Alana swerve off the road.

"Swan, watch it!" Regina said and Alana turned the car to an abrupt stop in front of the yellow bug.

"That was..." Emma said.

Alana got out of the car as Lily started to walk away, "Hey! Hey! You know. You know everything. Did you know where we were kids?" Alana said angrily as she grabbed her arm.

"Of course not," Lily said as she looked at her.

"But now?" Alana asked.

"Yeah. I learned it all," Lily said.

"How?" Alana asked.

"Does it really matter? It doesn't change anything. You two screwed me over before we were even born," Lily said.

"We had no more say in what happened that you did!" Alana said.

"But your parents did. And the minute I get to Storybrooke-," Lily began to say.

Alana grabbed her, "You lay a hand on them, I end you!" Alana said as she shoved Lily to the ground, hard.

"Ana, stop!" Emma said.

Lily stood up, "Yeah? And how are you gonna go that without your magic, Saviour?" Lily said and punched Alana across her face, when she did lightning and thunderstruck, making the light blow on the bug.

"Your parents are monsters, Alana. They banished me and threw you and Emma in a wardrobe. And now here you two are, ready to die for them because you're so perfect," Alana looked at her in anger, "The Saviours. Well, your parents deserve to be punished. And there's only one way to stop me, and you know it," Lily said.

Alana and Lily began to fight, Alana punched Lily, grabbed her, turned and threw her to the ground then took out her gun and pointed it at Lily.

"Alana..." Emma said, worriedly.

Lily scoffed, "Of course it ends this way. This just makes too much sense," Lily said as she sat on her knees.

"I'm just trying to stop you from doing something you'll regret," Alana said.

"You can't. Thanks to you and Emma, I'm hardwired for bad decisions. So come on... Just put me out of my misery. You know the truth. We all know my life isn't worth saving. And if you two let me go, I will destroy everything. It's what I do. So come on... Be the hero and end this right here before it even starts... Come on, Alana," Lily said.

Alana placed her finger against the trigger, "Regina, do something, you've been on this path," Emma said.

"Ana. Put the gun down. If you pull that trigger, you will be the one who ruins your life this time. And Henry's and your parent's and everyone else's," Regina said.

"I have to protect them," Alana said.

"Then lower the gun. Your parents need a hero, not a murderer," Regina said.

"I'm already a murderer," Alana said as her eyes got watery.

"Keep going, your calming her down," Emma whispered to Regina.

"Cruella was an accident. But if you cross this line, the journey back isn't easy. Trust me, I know," Regina said.

"This is what Gold wants you to do... What he wants us to do," Emma slowly approached them, "So don't, Ana. You're better than this... You're the softer of both of us put together... Just give me the gun," Emma said as she stood beside Lily and held her out her hand.

Alana's hands shook and she handed the gun to Emma then backed up. Emma stepped up to her and they hugged, Alana tucked her head into Emma's hair.

"I got you... It'll be okay, you'll be okay," Emma whispered.

Flashback: 1999

Young Lily was on the bus to Pittsburgh, she was sat by herself as she looked at her necklace, the dragon egg scale.

Suddenly the Apprentice was sat next to her, "That's a lovely necklace," The Apprentice said.

"Thanks," Young Lily said.

"Did you ever notice how it complements the birthmark on your wrist?" The Apprentice said.

"How do you know that?"Young  Lily asked.

"I know about a lot of things, Lilith," Lily looked at him in shock, "Don't be alarmed, child. I can see that you have many questions. Fortunately. I have many answers," The Apprentice said.

"Answers?" Young Lily said.

"About who you really are and why your life has always felt so... Wrong," The Apprentice said.

"And who am I?" Young Lily asked.

"A victim of the unfortunate vagaries of fate, for which, I'm afraid, I am partially responsible. In fact... I shouldn't even be telling you this," The Apprentice said.

"You're crazy," Young Lily said.

"You are not as responsible for your own misery as you would believe. The deck has been stacked against you, Lilith, and it's not your fault. Everything you do will be harder. And I owe it to you to let you know why. I owe you the truth," The Apprentice said.

"Okay, Yoda. Enough riddles. What's the truth?" Young Lily said.

"Let's start with the necklace. It isn't exactly a stone, but it did belong to your mother. Would you like to hear about her?" The Apprentice said.

Young Lily stared at the necklace then looked up at the Apprentice with watery eyes.

End of Flashback

On the Side of the Road...

Alana, Emma and Lily were sitting on large pipes talking, "Why didn't you just kill me when you had the chance? I would have," Lily said.

"I like to think you wouldn't have," Alana said.

"Isn't that the whole point of Saviours and Anti-Saviour?" Lily said.

"Stop calling yourself that," Emma said.

Regina was on the phone and she walked over to them, "Bad news from home," They looked at her, "I just lost my leverage over Gold. We have to get to Robin Hood... Now," Regina said, Emma walked over to Regina.

Alana stood up and looked at Lily, "Coming?" She said.

"You still want me to?" Lily asked. 

"Yeah. We're not pushing you away this time," Alana said as she offered her, her hand.

Lily looked at it, "Alana?" Lily said.

"You said it's better with us right? Let's see how we do," Alana said.

Lily took her hand and stood up, "Seriously? Robin Hood?" Lily and Alana looked at Regina and Emma whispered, "And the Evil Queen, right?" Lily said.

"Yeah..." Alana said.

"They seem..." Lily said.

"Close? Yeah... Emma likes her...A lot," Alana said.

"Seriously? I'd never have thought that as kids," Lily said.

"We never thought a lot of this as kids... Fairytale children, for one," Alana said and looked at her.

"You've got a point there," Alana's phone rang and she looked at it, "Who's Neal?" Lily asked.

"Boyfriend... My kid's dad," Alana answered, "I'm okay," Alana said as they walked to the car.

"Sorry, just wanted to hear your voice," Neal said.

"We found Lily, just gonna get Robin... I'll text you when we're leaving New York," Alana said.

"Alright, they should still be at my apartment," Neal said.

"Got it," Alana said as she hung up and they got into the yellow bug and Alana drove off.

"Just... Leaving that car?" Lily asked.

"Not our problem, any more," Regina looked at Alana, "Can you drive faster... You got the Storybrooke sheriff credentials right?" Regina said.

"Yeah..." Alana sighed, "Fine," Alana said and sped up.

"So what was the leverage?" Emma asked.

"I had Belle's heart... Don't worry, I didn't force her, she willing wanted to help, she agreed to it," Regina said.

"Who was guarding it?" Alana asked.

"Maleficent," Lily looked at Regina, "I should've used more blood magic, but with what happened with Amy and the sword and Gold, I couldn't risk him having some of Zelena's blood," Regina said.

Storybrooke...

Belle walked back into the pawnshop, she carried a paper bag from Granny's and she saw Will stood inside.

"There you are. I brought you dinner from Granny's," He looked at her, "Hey. Will. Is something wrong?" Belle asked.

"Um... Belle, there's something I need to show you," Will said and placed the box on a display cabinet then opened it to reveal her heart.

"Is that..." Belle said.

"Yeah, yours... It was Regina," Will said.

"Why would she want my heart?" Belle asked.

Mr Gold walked in, "To use you as a pawn against me," Mr Gold said.

Belle turned to him, "Okay. What are you doing here?" Belle asked.

"I wanted to be certain that you got your, uh... Heart back," Mr Gold said.

"What..." Belle glanced at Will and Mr Gold, "Y...You two are working together?" Belle asked.

"We share one thing in common... We both care for you. Belle, I need to say something," Mr Gold said.

I'm not sure I want to hear it," Belle said.

"Please, please. I'm not asking for forgiveness. I spent every day of our marriage deceiving you when I should have been trying to make you happy and, now, it's too late. My heart is nearly back and if I continue hurting you... Then there's no hope for me," He took hold of Belle's heart, "I'm gonna return this to you but," Mr Gold looked at Will, "He's the one who's gonna protect it because I've proven unworthy," Mr Gold said as he looked back at Belle.

Mr Gold pushed her heart back into her chest from the back and she gasped, stumbled a little then Will steadied her. Mr Gold watched them and they looked at him, "Goodbye, Belle," Mr Gold said and walked to the door.

Belle watched him leave and turned around, Will took her hand but she gently pulled her hand from his hold as she watched him walk down the street.

At Amy's house, there was a knock at the door and Amy walked to the door, opened it and saw Mr Gold, "You've got some nerve," Amy said.

Killian walked tot he door, "What the bloody hell are you doing here, Crocodile?" Killian asked.

"I'm here to see my son," Mr Gold said and moved to walk inside but Amy blocked his path.

"I don't think so... You see, this is my house, my property and I don't want you in here," Amy said.

"Let him in," Neal said from the stairs.

"You serious?" Amy said.

"Yeah, I have some things to say to him," Neal said and Amy and Killian moved away to let Mr Gold in.

"Bae..." Mr Gold said as he looked at him.

Neal walked down the steps and walked towards his father, "Neal?" Amy said.

"I've been-," Mr Gold began to say but Neal punched him across his face.

"You don't get to speak, it will just be more lies. What did you think would happen? We'd just let you do as you please? Just let you turn the twins into villains? Turn their hearts dark?" Neal scoffed, "I thought, I honestly thought you changed but then the hat, cleaving yourself from the dagger by killing Hook and now this? Do you not want your grandson to have his birth mother or what?" Neal said.

"Please, I need this, I need them to be dark," Mr Gold said.

"No, you see, that doesn't work with me. I don't care what you need, my son needs his mother, both of them... Your grandson, you remember him? The person who would be affected the most with this? But then again, it was that long ago, you planned to take Henry and Calla and leave me here to die and bring Amy to you, wherever you ended up with the spell of Shattered Sight," Neal said.

"Bae..." Mr Gold said.

"I'm still talking. You claim family is special to you, I actually believed that with your cane I found when I was trying to find a way to Neverland where you measured how high I was growing. You say family is important to you, but you've gone and tried to harm Alana twice!" Neal said.

"She's not family," Mr Gold said.

"She gave birth to your grandson, her blood is mixed with Bae's inside of Henry, which connects her to you," Amy said.

"Shut up," Mr Gold said.

Amy stepped towards him and Killian held her back, "And here's another thing. You took Delphinia in when she was six years old, she told you she was afraid, many times, she worried she'd be alone when Pan faked his death. Don't forget she's also your little sister through adoption and you raised her as your daughter for many years and what? You try to kill her? You're not better than Pan... In fact, you're worse in Delphinia's eyes... We all saw the bad in that man, but Pan... He healed Delphinia when she was taken to Neverland where you went 'She is dead'... Did you ever think of her as family or was she just another pawn to you like everyone in this town?" Neal said.

"You're not a pawn..." Mr Gold said.

"No, I am... You hurt my girlfriend, you hurt the woman I love so much with little actions. You attacked my little sister, and she may not be family to you, but she is to me. You crossed the line with Alana and Emma twice... but I thought, maybe I could help, you know, help to bring you back, but when you tried killing Delphinia, no... No way, you're not my papa, you're a beast," Neal said.

"Bae... Don't do this," Mr Gold said.

"I was done with you long ago, when you found me I told you to leave and I meant that. I mean this, I don't want anything to do with you anymore, do not come near my family again... And my family is Alana's family, Henry, Amy, Hook, Calla and Regina, if I see you anywhere near any of them, you'll deal with me... Not the Queen of the Shadow Realm, not a pirate captain, not the Saviours, not the Charmings, not the Evil Queen, but me," Neal said.

"Bae..." Mr Gold said as his eyes were watery a little.

"Listen, you walked out on us once and we dealt with that," Neal said.

"I didn't walk out on you," Mr Gold said.

"You abandoned me, it's the same thing and you emotionally abandoned Delphinia, no wonder your sworn enemy won her over. Everything that's happened to your family, is your fault. Get out," Neal said.

"Bae," Mr Gold said.

"You heard the lad," Killian stepped up to him, "Out," Killian said.

"I'd be careful if I were you pirate," Mr Gold said.

"Get out of my house, Rumpel," Amy opened the door, "Or I'll force you out," Amy said.

Mr Gold looked at you, "You think you've won?" He said.

"I know I have because I don't need you, or some Author telling me who I can or can't be. Leave my house, or would you like round two? If I remember correctly, you may not die, but I can wound you and your health isn't as good as it used to be...So, I'd still win even if you don't die... Last chance, Dark One, OUT!" Amy said, her eyes glowed gold and Mr Gold was thrown out of her house and she slammed the door shut.

New York...

At Neal's apartment, Regina knocked on the door with the twins and Lily behind her.

"Robin? Robin, open up!" Regina said.

Robin opened the door, "Regina? W...What are you doing here?" They hugged briefly and he noticed the twins, "What's going on? W...Why are you here?" Robin asked.

"I can explain everything. But first, where's Marian?" Regina said.

"She's at the store. Why?" Robin said.

"Good. Then there's time. But we have to act fast," Regina said and the four women walked into the apartment.

"Oh, you still have the dreamcatcher," Alana said as she saw it hanging on the window.

"Wha... What's this about?" Robin asked.

"Marian... We have to leave before she gets back. She is not who she says she is," Regina said.

"What?" Robin said.

"She's... My sister... Zelena," Regina said.

"The Wicked Witch? But she's dead. W...We all saw that," Robin said.

"Somehow, she tricked us and went back in time. Robin... She went back and she killed Marian. She took her place to get back at me," Regina said.

"No. This is madness," Robin said.

"Robin, what's going on? And what is she doing here?" Marian asked.

"It's over, Zelena. I told him everything," Regina said.

"What's she talking about?" Marian walked over to Robin and stood behind him a little, "And who's Zelena?" Marian asked, frightened.

"Regina, you're scaring Marian," Robin said.

"Good. Where's the magic? You must have brought something to make this glamour work. Where is it, Zelena? Show me or I can rip you apart until I find it... I'm happy with either," Regina said.

"Regina, that's enough! Look, I know that this is hard... For all of us. but this is the new reality. I'm with her. I'm with Marian," Robin said.

"Actually... Not exactly," Marian said as she stepped back, held up her necklace and turned into Zelena.

"Hello, dear husband," Zelena said with a smile.

Robin looked at her in shock, "No," He said.

"What the hell was that?" Lily asked.

"That was magic," Emma said.

"Come on, Robin. We have to get you and Roland out of here," He doesn't move, "Robin. Get Roland and let's go," Regina aid.

"I think he still wants to stay," Zelena said as she grinned.

"Robin, what are you doing? Get your son and let's go... We have to talk," Regina said.

"I...I can't," Robin said.

"You can, you just put one leg in front of the other, it's easy," Emma said.

"Come on, let's go," Regina said.

"I'm sorry. I can't leave her here," Robin said.

"What?" Regina said.

"What are we missing here?" Alana asked.

"Do you want to tell her? Or should I?" Zelena said as she looked at Regina.

"She's pregnant," Robin said and Zelena grinned as Regina looked shocked.

"Regina... You okay?" Alana said.

"What? You think I'd be heartbroken?" Zelena and Robin looked confused, "I'm not here to get you back Robin... Because I don't want you back, I want you and Roland safe, from her," Regina said.

"I don't understand what's going on," Lily said.

"Our lives are like a soap opera, now," Alana said.

"Oh," Lily said.

"Alana," Alana looked at Regina as she turned to her, "Can I ask you something?" Regina asked.

"I'm worried... You never ask me things, you just say what you're gonna do, we argue and one of us wins... Can we do that instead?" Alana asked.

"Regina?" Emma said.

"You know I said I had feelings for Emma?" Alana nodded slowly, "And that I wanted to try with Robin but then he had to leave," Alana nodded again, "Well... Emma and I... We've been seeing each other and didn't tell you... Have been for a month," Regina said.

"Seriously?" Zelena said.

"That's great!" Alana clapped as she slightly bounced with a smile and looked at her sister, "Why didn't you tell me?" Alana asked.

"It was my idea," Alana looked at Regina, "I didn't want it to be ruined like my past relationships," Regina said.

"Wait... The Evil Queen is Snow White's stepmom... Which makes her your step-grandmother..." Lily said.

They looked at Lily, "Never try to understand our family, it will never work, as Regina is also my kid's adoptive mother," Alana said.

"Oh, if they got married you'd all be this mother and aunts," Lily said.

"My head hurts just thinking of it," Alana said.

"You're okay with it?" Regina asked.

Alana looked at Regina and smiled, "As long as you don't break her heart, I'm fine with it," Alana said.

"So... You were angry..." They looked at Robin, "Because Roland and I were in danger?" Robin asked.

"That's right," Regina looked at Zelena, "But now we have another problem," Regina said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 36.2K 55
{Book 1 of the Weakness Trilogy} "Welcome to New Neverland." "Neverland? You must be off your block, this is Storybrooke." "Not anymore love." ~ Once...
45.8K 2.1K 46
The group travels to Neverland to save Henry, who has been taken there, under Pan's orders. Athena's whereabouts are still unknown to everyone, but C...
22.3K 846 16
Hunted by a shadow-beast and stalked by a beautiful stranger, things are not going Regina's way. Girlxgirl endgame and a cast of characters you know...
48.4K 1.5K 26
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ' ɴᴇᴍᴇꜱɪꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ? ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ' ʟᴏᴠᴇ? ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪꜱ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ, ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. Th...