Varia Quality •• Katekyo Hitm...

By Dananapie

Namimori Middle School Class 3-A was given a chance for a field trip that can change their lives forever as t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Thanks
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Chapter 34

574 21 0
By Dananapie

"I'll join too as well." Fran muttered monotonously making Suzuki turned to him.

"No."

Fran was surprised to see her serious face.

"But I am strong too."

"I know. That is why I need your strength to protect this house because this is our home in Namimori." She said as she stared at him seriously. She leaned forward and gave the kid a hug.

"We will be back before Squ-chan's post-celebration birthday." Lussuria said making the second in command cringe.

"Might as well join you. I don't want to attend that party anyway."

"No!" Suzuki and Lussuria exclaimed simultaneously making Squalo surprised at their outburst. Bel and Mammon just snickered.

"Wha--! What's with you? It's their party, let the brats celebrate!"

"No still no."

"Why?!"

"'Cause I said so! Mou, we'll be back. It's still early anyway. Fran, I'll leave everything to you. I don't trust these three old men when dealing with the house. They might break or destroy something." She told Fran making Xanxus, Levi and Squalo irked at her.

"How rude. Don't lump me with these two." Xanxus said. Squalo turned to him, suspicion is present on his face.

"Oh really?" Xanxus just raised his eyebrow at his second in command. Squalo just glared at him. He really were just messing with their boss.

"Stop your lover's quarrel already. We're going now." Suzuki sighed. Xanxus and Squalo turned to her while giving her a disgusted face. Like they hadn't processed what did she just said. She gave them a smile and left, the other three followed her. They bid the others goodbye. Xanxus, Squalo and Levi nodded at them while Fran just waved his hands.

Suzuki, Bel, Mammon and Lussuria managed to contact Vongola to grant them permission to use their jet to fly back to Italy. Nono sensing that something may be up granted them his permission. He immediately ordered his men to go to Japan and fetch the Varia members to the airport. Only two hours had passed and the Vongola jet finally arrived. The four of them immediately settled and just waited for them to arrive in Italy for another couple of hours.

"Do you mind if I ask what is going on?" Nono started as soon as the four of them arrived at Vongola Mansion.

"Suzuki's friend is at danger." Mammon reported making Nono serious and turned to Suzuki who was silent this whole time. She was thinking what she would do to the Fastidiosas as soon as she entered their den. She plans to torture them afterwards.

"Who's behind this?" Nono asked, anger was starting to flare inside him.

"Fastidiosas." Belphegor answered while his hands is behind his neck. Nono clenched his fist as he heard the Mafia family of one of Vongla's enemies.

"This is war." Suzuki muttered. Her fist are clench, obviously repressing her anger. Nono sighed at her comment.

"Ever since the Fastidiosas mess with us, it's always been war." He commented and turned to them.

"I'll lend you some men. Does Tsunayoshi know this? Nono asked gaining a shrugged.

"We didn't let them know. This is my problem." Suzuki said. Her seriousness in this kind of situation became something to the others who's near her. They felt like it was too suffocating although they are at the entrance of the Mansion. It was like they doesn't know who they are with right now. They don't know whether she is Suzuki Risa right now, or is Alice present.

"It's fine. I can handle them myself. You don't have to get your men." She muttered and left the Mansion. They just looked at her back then turned to look at one another.

"Please look after her. She may put herself in danger by the way she was acting." Nono advised. He noticed that Suzuki was a little off ever since they've arrived. She silence has a tint of danger oozing from her body, like bloodlust. He suddenly remembered Visconti - his cloud guardian, when he was about her age.

The other three nodded their heads and left to follow their cloud guardian. Lussuria immediately contacted Varia Headquarters to gather their subordinates from their respective groups according to their flame attributes.

Meanwhile, as Nono watched the Varia members out of the Mansion, he dialed his son's number. In just one ring, he manage to contact Xanxus.

"Xanxus, my son. Why did you let your members deal with the Fastidiosas alone?" He started. Nono was a bit mad at his son for letting his newest member deal with the Fastidiosas alone with just Lussuria, Mammon and Bel as her guardians. He knows that the Fastidiosas are strong and he also knows how strong the Varia is, but he was just worried about the danger that will befall his people, especially the teenagers Belphegor and Suzuki. It is fine that Lussuria and Mammon are also present but that doesn't stop the feeling of worry that he was feeling.

"Who says that I'm not joining the party?" Nono turned around to see his son together with Squalo and Levi on his both sides. Nono noticed Squalo gave his boss a look.

"This shitty boss loves to make haste and torture his newest family member." Squalo said as he point out Xanxus. He was like a little kid telling his teacher that someone took his toy. That made Nono smiled a little and also made Xanxus frown.

"Shut up, trash. Let's go." Xanxus said and turned around to follow his guardians into the den of the annoying butt-face trashes. He was planning to eliminate the people who mess with his family member. Levi A Than followed his boss.

"This tsundere shitty boss." Squalo muttered and followed the two.

"Squalo." He turned to Nono with a questioning face.

"Belated happy birthday. When you all get back, we will celebrated your birthday." He said making Squalo smirked widely.

"Hah, again? The brats are also eager to celebrate my birthday. Why don't you fetch the brats in Japan so that you can celebrate it here." Squalo advised, noting the last line sarcastically.

"That's a good idea." Nono smiled at him making Squalo frown and turned around to follow the others. He just waved at Nono and left the mansion.

"Please be safe."

---

Suzuki, Lussuria, Mammon and Belphegor managed to enter the Fastdiosas territory. They were at the bushes surrounding their mansion. Each corner of the mansion has mafiosis guarding so they have to stay a little while before they attack.

Using Mammon's mist illusion, Bel and Lussuria managed to defeat the guards instantly. As soon as the guards were beaten, Suzuki immediately entered the mansion. She guarded up in case that there are still mafiosis around and inside the mansion. She knows the interior of the Fastidiosa Mansion because she was here for a year that one time when Alfredo recruited her that is why she easily knows where to go and where to hide. And she totally knows where Niccolo had been captive because she was once there and that also the place where Alice were born. She hide, get down and rolled to avoid being seen and then there is something that she had realized.

"Why am I hiding if I can just use my mist flame? Oh yeah that's right. Because my mist flame is my tertiary flame and over-using it may cause me exhaustion. And I would be just dead tired before I kill everyone who hurt Niccolo." She mumbled as she halt from her steps towards the dark room. Unfortunately, someone noticed her and ran towards her. Sensing a presence, Suzuki turned and was greeted by a long sword that was about to cut her. Good thing she managed to dodged it or else she will be killed immediately.

"Hey hey hey Elizabeth. Long time no see. I missed ya." A woman in her 20's greeted her sarcastically as she point her sword towards Suzuki.

"Nicolai." She muttered.

"It's Nicole you bitch!" Nicolaina di Fastidiosa, the sister of Gaston di Fastidiosa and cousin of Alfonso di Fastidiosa. She was once her teacher in sword combat that is why Suzuki knows how to handle swords and knives. She didn't like using sword because of Nicolaina, so she chose knives instead.

"You're still using that W-Tungsten knife? What are you, 12? Nicolaina muttered as she noticed the knife Suzuki was holding. She remembered that one time when Suzuki kept bugging her to teach her sword combat. She kept on refusing her and just showing off her skill at her without teaching her properly and then one time, they entered a contest in Germany and that knife is the prize. Nicolaina totally wanted that because she thought that it was pretty but she was defeated by Suzuki in the final round. She was so shocked that Suzuki defeated her in sword combat but she didn't even thought her. After that, she hated Suzuki more than ever been.

"This is the knife that I've gain with my own strength, you know why? Because I am more skilled and talented than you are." Suzuki forewarned as she looked at Nicolaina with her piercing eyes. Nicolaina gritted her teeth and tightly hold her sword.

"Elizabeth!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821K 35K 130
When Reborn, the world's greatest hitman, came all the way to Namimori from Italy, he was expecting a model student with a silent older twin... Unfor...
220K 6.2K 39
Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'. He acts different more than anyone, nev...
341 13 4
Tsuna and the others are now in their final year of High School. Just 1 year away from Tsuna's official Inheritance Ceremony before he is crowned com...
56.8K 1.7K 23
[Discontinued] A New Change (KHR + AssClass Crossover) Sawada Tsunayoshi always had a fuzzy feeling in his head when he was around his friends, his f...