Bad Habits (Johnnie Guilbert...

http-bluenicole

Star has learned to never trust a guy in her life.. But one day when she bumps into her idol, she discovers t... Еще

Bad Habits (Johnnie Guilbert fanfic)
Learn life the hard way. ~Chapter 1
Finding a Job.. ~ Chapter 2
Oh.. Hey. ~Chapter 3
Nothing happened ~Chapter 4
Update!!!!!
When it all changed ~Chapter 5
Not Again ~Chapter 6
Begining of the Date -Chapter 7
Some random note.. Not part of story
The Date-Chapter 8 (for real this time)
Things That Tumble -Chapter 9
Going to the mall -Chapter 10
The video -Chapter 11
I guess we are together?-Chapter 12
Meeting Bryan-Chapter13
Playlist Live-Chapter 14
A/N
Dan and Phil-Chapter 15
Becoming Friends-Chapter 16
The Truth -Chapter 17
Phan is real -Chapter 18
The End or The New Beginning?
Long Time to be back around

A small rant

1.4K 37 8
http-bluenicole

Heyo potatoes! I'm probably not going to be updating much I've been in a really depressed mood. Like I had to leave school today because I was so depressed. And the fucked up thing is that NONE of my friends had the curiosity to ask me what was wrong. I normally have a smile on my face, like every day, and if i don't, I'm either mad, upset, or depressed. I literally did not want anyone to touch me. But it really pisses me off when the person that you've known for years, doesn;t even ask you if your ok. At the moment, I'm waiting for my senpai (Crush if you want to call it that) to come over, because he gives really good hugs. No, they are fucking AMAZING FANTASTIC hugs in the world and you can just feel the love when he hugs you. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. Should I continue this book? Or should I just leave it? Do any of you guys want to take it? Change it maybe? I don't know. I want to say goodbye but goodbye means leaving and leaving means forgetting. Goodbye guys. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

42K 1.1K 11
1st you meet Johnnie. Then you meet Bryan. Then you go to Warped Tour with them?? It's a dream isn't it? Nope!!! Go on a journey with Johnnie and fal...
3.7K 56 20
This is a story about Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. Well. Duh. Some crazy shit happens, and I hope you love it!
4.6K 66 47
You guys love each other no doubt. And nothing will change that. Mark didn't think he'd ever love anyone, will you change his mind? What will happ...
3.3K 184 37
A girl who is pursuing her career.A boy who is a famous Youtuber.Due to some misunderstanding he started hating.What if he was force to marry her?Wil...