Waiting Alone...✓

By ASG_JK

After losing everything he owned, he had; Seokjin is left alone on the streets with no one to care, no one to... More

Note
Introduction
Take it as an opportunity
Her Memories......
NZ
I will help
So let's Begin
Ig Post
It'll be okay
Broken...
Breaking News
Incredulous
Is it my heart?
Serenity before the Viva
Viva
Sand that rolls down
Love Scenario
Together
Return Journey
Revealation
I am Gwan Y/n
Peaceful Solitude Before The Dawn....
Yes Daddy
Perfectly Imperfect
Coincidence?
Cyanide in my Milk
Suffering
Sentiments
A Losing Game
Car Registration Number
Be Ware
M3Y2S4A2A7.2B27G6S6
Eoroshin
So we meet...
Sunrise
Epilogue: Echo
Questions
Answers
Thank you

Evil God

87 23 67
By ASG_JK

"Yes.... Daddy...!"

SMUT ALERT!
________________

(Narrator's POV)

The room was darkly lit with only the smell of aromatic coffee in the whole cold room.

Jin had switched on the Aircon cause it's fun to be done in a cold place.

Jin, on top of Y/n, staring straight, his eyes full of lust yet pure love.

"Daddy..."
"It was your mistake baby girl...!"

As said, Jin ripped open Y/n's panty as Y/n blushed.

"Are you afraid of the dark?"
"Are we singing The Ghost?",joked Y/n
"Funny....",said Jin as his lips touched Y/n's neck.

He started sucking to her soft skin, leaving dark red and purple spots all over her neck. Y/n groaned at the pleasure it gave.

Jin found the perfect spot and sucked harder, this time making a deep red mark.

He looked back at Y/n and in no time, his and her lips were together, discovering eachother's mouth.

His hot tongue was engaged in kissing while his left hand squeezed her bosom.

Y/n moaned in her kiss, keeping her eyes closed.

Jin broke the kiss and Y/n frowned at the sudden ending of a pleasuring kiss.

Jin's head travelled down to where his hand was. He looked at her breast and tore open her bra using his beautifully set teeth.

Y/n was completely naked and it was her first time.

Jin smirked at Y/n but Y/n wasn't stopping.

Jin sucked onto her already pink nipple as Y/n stopped herself from moaning.

He sucked each side for a minimum 15 minutes until they were red and not pink.He again squeezed both of her boobs together, sucking on her chest at the same time.

Jin left several hickeys on Y/n's stomach.

"Daddy....!",said Y/n..
"Yes baby...?"
"I'm.. c-cumming..."
"Wait a little baby... Not so fast. I'm yet to start...!"

Jin pulled Y/n and made her sit on his lap as one of his finger travelled to her pussy, putting it inside her.

"Mmm-ahhh..!",moaned Y/n

Jin suppressed the moan with another deep kiss. He finger fucked Y/n, putting one finger in, then two and then three.

The speed of the finger coming in and out increased as Y/n moaned louder, her voice under Jin.

Jin took out his hand and broke the kiss. He stood up leaving Y/n on the bed, white juice all around her that oozed out of her.

"Strip down for me baby...!", said Jin

Before Jin could make another action, Y/n pulled him to the bed and stripped down his pants, throwing it somewhere in the vast room they booked.

Jin's member stood out from inside his boxers while Y/n smirked, creating a dominative plan.

She teased him, rubbing the tip of his cock.

"Uaahhh! Don't tease me...",groaned Jin
"As you wish..!",said Y/n, taking off his boxers and slowly massaging his member. Jin again groaned as Y/n grabbed his meber and took in 80% of the 9 inch dick.

She sucked onto him, giving immense pleasure to Jin. Jin pulled Y/n's hair to keep his balance, moaning harder than Y/n did.

Y/n was delighted to see his defeat. She put the whole length inside her little mouth.

"Y/n-ah....!",groaned Jin, cumming.

Y/n drank all of his juices, leaving not a drop left.

Y/n let go off him and hovered on top of him. Jin flipped her down and himself on top of her.

"Ride me...",said Jin.

Y/n got on his lap, rocking her body on his junior.

"Y/n-ah.....!",moaned Jin.

Y/n wasn't lying when she said that she wasn't an easy player as well.

Y/n got tired of rocking her body and Jin understood that.

"Okay baby... You ready for the next part or do you wanna stop here?",he asked you Y/n.
"Don't talk to much. I like action and not narration.."

Jin made Y/n lie down on the bed as he got ready to show Y/n a glimpse of heaven.

He licked Y/n's clit, sending chills up her body.

"Don't tease me Jin...!"

Jin spanked Y/n and said,"It's Daddy..!"

Jin positioned his member and slowly pushed in it inside her.

Y/n moaned, tears in her eyes..

"It'll be okay, baby. It'll hurt but it'll get better soon.."

Y/n nodded, suppressing her sob as Jin gave her some time to adjust with the first time entrance of a foreign part inside her.

Y/n adjusted to Jin's length and Jin began the real show.

Jin moved his body faster, in and out of her body while she moaned harder and harder, her voice getting sore.

"Daddy... Faster...!"

Jin moved his body faster than before, enjoying what he was doing as stars floated in front of Y/n's eyes.

"I'm cumming dadd-daddy..!",said Y/n, panting.
"I'm not done yet...!",said Jin.

Y/n arched her back while Jin was at his topmost speed.

He stopped and changed the position, picking Y/n up.

He again started thrusting his hips at his high speed, sweating even in the air conditioned room. His hands squeezed her breats, his lips on her lips..

Y/n's nails digged inside of Jin while her loud moans were inaudible under Jin's powerful kiss.

"Dadddy...",said Y/n as Jin let go off her, both cumming into eachother.

Jin's sperm juice was all over Y/n's stomach and vaginal entrance.

The bed, the bedspread and the duvet, all smelled of a mixture of coffee and cum. The whole needed to be washed.

That wasn't a problem for Jin. He'd just give one call and many would come up to clean one room.

Jin layed down beside Y/n, hugging her as she catched her breath...

"I'm sorry if I hurt you..."
"I don't think you did too much to me. Alpine moans the whole night when she's with Jk. I sometimes leave the house because of the disturbance..!",said Y/n, her eyes closed with a small smile on her lips..

Jin smiled at Y/n ,who was not so fast to give up,and pecked her on her forehead.

"Goodnight baby..!"
"Good Morning....!"
"Hmm?"
"A new day has started. It's 12:45."
"Okay, Good Morning Sleep baby..."
"Morning sleep...!",said Y/n, dozing off.

(End of Narrator's POV)

(Y/n's POV)

Light entered the room from the small opening in the window as I woke up.

Last night was something inexpressible for me.

Jin was asleep, hugging me close to his body. He had already seen the whole of me. I was no more afraid of the close proximity we had.

Jin tossed to the otherside and woke up. I pretended to be asleep to know what he does when he wakes up.

Jin sat up on the bed, rubbing his eyes a little and pulling his messed up hair back.

Jin looked at me and again hugged me. He got up from the bed and looked at the clock.

"6:30..., How am I awake so quickly?",said Jin to himself.

I smiled to myself. I generally wake up before 5:30 and prepare myself first then wake Alpine up at 6:30 and call Aries to wake her up. Then I prepare breakfast for both, make tiffin for us. After that they come up to the table and finish their plates. They leave for University and I do the dishes, arrange my documents, assignments and sheets. Finally dress up and leave the house at 9:00. They leave the house at 8:30.

Jin walked to the bathroom and washed himself. He came out in a bathrobe, looking super hot but I was to pretend I'm sleeping so I couldn't react.

He changed into his formal suit and walked to the bed where I was.

"Y/n-ah.... Get up...!",said Jin
"I don't want to wake up so early...!",I acted.
"Don't play with me. You're tough indeed but I'm harder. I know you woke up before me. Now get up...!",said Jin

I frowned and got up. He outsmarted me and I am not a fan of unsuccessful pranks though Al always wins in pranks.

Jin smiled at me and hugged me, and gave a light peck on my lips...

"I got brains too.."

I punched the air and then finally got up. I took a shower and dressed up to leave the Hotel.

We stood at the reception as Jin told the receptionist to clean the whole room. Jin gave an additional $1000 as a tip for the service.

We started our drive towards the house but before that stopped by Bukchon Hanok Village.

"You remember this place?",he said pointing at a small bench.
"This? No..."
"This is the place we first met. I was an abandoned pup and you were my rescuer.."

"This bench means a lot in my life. Every year on your birthday, I came here."
"Then let's walk a little..."

We walked on the small lane and stopped by the small stream.

I was kinda weak at my legs but still not as wobbly as Aries was after spending a night with Joon.

"I love the rivers, the vast seas, the beautiful land and..."
"And?"
"And you..."

The sillence of the early morning, filled with the peaceful sound of the stream, couldn't have a better description but heaven.

We were enjoying our own solitude when someone threw a stone at me.

Jin came in between us and shielded me.

"Ahh!",I screamed.
"Ahh..",groaned Jin

The stone was wrapped in a white paper.

"What was that?"
"God knows.. don't worry, I'm okay..."
"Is that a paper...?"
"Seems like someone sent us some note..."

Jin opened the note to see what was written.

I feared that it's Dr. Lee, trying to harm us or just some little kid playing around.

But the thing that got me on my nerves was "My Son"

_____________________________________

Hey Y'all
How was this 50% dirty chapter?

Gosh!
I suck at writing smut.

Well
I wrote the smut part in about 15 minutes but
For the rest half

My mum kept calling me to help her in the kitchen.

So
I'm late
Sorry

Think
You sent the letter...

Bye for now

Maybe meet you all at night...

With a double update
And Thank you for 200 follows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 4.7K 67
❝ I promise to hold onto you until you want me to let go.❞ A promise to stay by each other's side, broken by a single mistake. Their beautiful memori...
34.6K 1.7K 24
Y/N went to the a club and end with the one night stand with a stranger named kim Taehyung That became a reason of break up with her boyfriend park J...
905K 26.6K 41
❝Two hearts are connected but two people are far apart.❞ A collaboration with: @nojamsgurl ❗❗GIFS DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, IT BELONGS TO THE RESPECTIVE...
18.2K 1.1K 19
Yoongi didn't expect any of it at all. A big crush on a leather-clad sunshine-smiled beast of a man or the adventures that came with him. Getting lo...