𝑲𝑰𝑡𝑲𝒀 {𝑫.𝑴}

By nicxoleeee

"Come on Rose!" her friends called her back. Rose took one last look at her headmaster, but to her surprise... More

ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯.
𝕆ℕ𝔼
π•‹π•Žπ•†
𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
π”½π•†π•Œβ„
𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
π•Šπ•€π•
π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„•
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕃𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
π•‹π•Žπ”Όπ•ƒπ•π”Ό
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
π”½π•†π•Œβ„π•‹π”Όπ”Όβ„•
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
π•Šπ•€π•π•‹π”Όπ”Όβ„•
π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„•π•‹π”Όπ”Όβ„•
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π•
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• 𝕆ℕ𝔼
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• π•‹π•Žπ•†
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• π”½π•†π•Œβ„
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„•
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 π•‹π•Žπ•†
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 π”½π•†π•Œβ„
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 π•Šπ•€π•
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„•
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 π•π•†π•Œ

π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• π•Šπ•€π•

17.5K 553 578
By nicxoleeee

[mature content 😌. I find that picture so hot for some reason.]

"Your acting like a brat."

Divination class was always Roses least favorite class.

Besides Theodore playing around a lot, Pansy always made sure he was doing work and not blabbering to Rose secretly about what Draco used to do in hogwarts.

But this time the supplements of the alchemist hadn't wore off yet.

She wasn't as drunk as this morning but she was in her own mind, able to make her own decisions and say what she wants to say. So she entered the classroom, and indeed Mr. Malfoy was sitting there talking to Theodore but when she walked in his whole focus went to her.

It would always go to her.

But she couldn't stop thinking about him moaning her name. He must've been jerking himself off- to her- or else he wouldn't have been moaning her name. And she missed him moaning her name, because the thought of his cock slamming into her made her pussy act up.

And now there has been an aching throb the rest of the day.

"Ms. Cullens, do you need a quill?" Theodore asked her, and she was nodding her head upwards, walking to her desk and sitting beside Nora.

"She should've brought it to class herself," Pansy commented, and this made Rose roll her eyes and stand right back up.

"I'm working in the library, because the bitch with no titties can't keep her mouth shut." Rose grabbed the quill from Mr. Nott and he wasn't protesting, so she walked outside of the classroom and headed for the library.

She made up her mind that she hates Pansy Parkinson.

And she definitely couldn't get the image of her leaving Dracos dorm with the biggest smirk on her face. If Draco ever had sex with her again Rose would never go back to him. She was sure of that, because she didn't even want to think about him being intimate with other girls.

But he was moaning my name.

The throb in her pussy ached more now than ever. She thought about just heading to her dorm, and truing to sooth it herself but she new that was a long shot. Her fingers were slim and tender and very small- nothing compared to Dracos.

When she turned into the library, she went to the tables in the way back that were surrounded by bookshelf's. She didn't want to be bothered at all, and she set her quill and worksheet in the table.

"Rose."

Rose jumped out of seat just the slightest and when she looked to her left she saw Mr. Malfoy. She rolled her eyes and focused back on her parchment that say in front of her completely blank.

"Look at me."

"No."

She didn't spare him another glance before scribbling down answers very hardly out of anger. He quill pressed harder and harder until-

It snapped in half.

"Look I-."

"How was Pansy?" She finally looked up at him. "I saw her come out of your dorm. If you wanted to fuck her so badly then you should've just left me alone when I had to end things."

She knew she shouldn't have assumed, but she was so angry that Pansy was even in there in the first place. It was the main reason why she had gotten drunk and she was developing a huge headache, not to mention the throb in between her legs.

"Would you just shut the fuck up?" He spat walking closer to her. "I was making it clear that I only wanted you, and then I kicked her out. We didn't have sex."

She just glared at him with her natural resting bitch face, and then she looked back at her paper.

"Your acting like a brat."

"And your acting like an infuriating bitch!" She shouted, and she was getting up ready to leave until he stepped into the only walkway. Book shelf's surrounded them, and he was giving her the nastiest glare. "You. Left. Me."

His face almost- almost fell but he kept it up. "That doesn't give you the right to speak to me like that." He clenched his jaw and balled up his fists.

"Right." She rolled her tongue on the inside of her cheek, "Tell me. How does moaning my name feel?"

That sure made his face red. He was blushing out of embarrassment, and she just started to laugh. But he gripped her throat, and pushed her up against the bookshelf's, her back towards his chest.

When she felt his cold hands trail up her thighs, she stopped laughing and was now eager for him to touch her. Despite the fact that he put her through pain he was the only one who could please her and when his hand reached her underwear he stopped.

"Let me touch you." He whispered in her ear, his whole chest pressed against her back while she was up against the bookshelf. "I know you want me to."

He needs to stop going into my mind.

But, nonetheless, she was letting out a yes, that came out as a whimper. When the words left her lips he was using his other hand to draw out his wand and place a silencing spell on the little room they were in, and he threw it on the table, practically tearing her skirt down letting it pool beneath her socks.

His thumb looped around her underwear that was right above her cunt, and he pulled it down letting it slap back up, and she couldn't help the moan that escaped her mouth. He was pulling her underwear down, and she stepped out of her clothes, kicking them with her foot somewhere else.

His hand was right below her clit, and then he slapped it.

"You know I really hate it when you get drunk." He seethed into her ear, and she was whimpering at his hands almost touching her. She needed him, but it seemed like he was going to take his time with her. "Your never going to learn your lesson, Are you?"

Before she could answer, one of his fingers were grazing her entrance, barely sliding in but it gave her the smallest amount of pleasure. "Yes- Yes I will-."

He laughed.

He shoved his finger inside of her, her own lubricant making it easier for him to slide in and she was moaning into the bookshelf, gripping the edges of it. Only he didn't pull out- he held his finger inside of her and this only drove her crazy, her pussy clenching around it every three seconds to try and get some movement.

But it didn't work, she was now shoving her ass backwards, straight onto his crotch. He didn't take embarrassment this time, he only thrusted his hips into hers making her feel his erection against her bare ass cheek.

"Draco please-."

"Why should I listen to you?" He pestered, and used his other hand to grip her neck, tilting it backwards to it layed down on his chest, his head right beside hers. It baffled her how much taller he was. "You hardly ever let me finish my sentences. And to even assume that I slept with parkinson, is the biggest insult you could've ever thrown at me."

He was sliding his finger out, and quickly adding a second one, shoving them both inside of her and this time he kept thrusting them while she was moaning out, throwing her head deeper into his chest.

Draco sucked on her neck, his fingers working inside of her body and it drove her absolutely insane when he stopped and kept them inside of her like he did with the first finger. Only this time, there were two.

He sucked even harder on her neck, his hands traveling down to underneath her sweater and inside of her bra. His fingers played with her hard nipples, and every so often it would cup her entire boob, the delicate skin making him even harder than he already was.

When he pulled his fingers completely out, and took his mouth away from her neck and his hand away from her boob she was letting out a whimper. But then she heard his belt unbuckle, she was preparing herself for being punished. Rose knew that she was about to be punished, or else he would've already made her cum.

And he made no intention of letting her cum at all for the way she acted.

"Can I touch you." He demanded to know, and she was nodding immediately, hoping that he would give her the slightest bit of friction in between her legs.

But instead he was pressing his body to hers, and now she felt his hard cock on her bare back, while he gripped her throat again choking her until she leaned her head against his chest.

"I. Want. Words." He taunted at her. "You've used that mouth of yours to say stupid things, Rose. I'm sure you can give me an answer, yeah?"

"Yes-." She nearly cried out.

"Good girl."

He leaned back the slightest, and took his erection in his hands aligning himself at her entrance, and when he thrusted his hips into hers she was gripping the bookshelf's harder and letting a pleasurable cry escape her mouth. He connected his mouth back to her neck, and sucked in another place harshly.

Draco was trying to hold in a moan himself at the way her walls felt wrapped around his cock. But he thrusted into her again- only this time a lot harder. He wasn't going to go easy on her, not for a lot of things.

He landed a hard slap on her right ass cheek, creating a burning sensation on the skin, and she released a moan at that.

"That's for letting Louis touch you the way he does-." Another hard slap was landed on her left cheek this time while he was burying his throbbing erection inside of her tight walls.

Draco finally gave in and released a grunt himself, but didn't stop slapping her ass. By the time he had landed 6 more slaps, the skin was red and she felt tears prick at her eyes with the pain mixed in with pleasure.

"Don't ever think you'd compare to someone else in bed." He spat by her ear, and when he connected his lips to her neck again he bit down slightly on her flesh causing her arch her back against his chest while he still pounded into her.

When her walls tightened- he was immediately pulling out, and she was whimpering at that. But he turned her body around, and lifted her in his arms, her legs growing weak and once her back hit the bookshelf again she shuddered. He was inserting himself back inside of her, his cock disappearing into her until he pulled out and slammed into her again.

Her whole body was sent into a state of pleasure, her mouth was parted open with her plump lips and she couldn't contain the moans that left her mouth. But Draco wasn't finished with her; he needed to get his point across.

So he slapped her clit again, making her jerk her hips forwards, and her hands were gripping his forearms that held her body up. "I'm going to make myself very clear when I say this, Rose." He spoke with a deathly tone that sent shivers down Roses spine.

"You. Will always be. Mine."

When her walls tightened again at his words he was drawing back out, and this time a tear escaped her eye. "Dra- co ple-." She huffed in deafeat. Her orgasm was going away and when he rubbed his tip near her entrance again her eyes were filling up with more water.

"Promise me you'll stop assuming bullshit." He slid e tip in and she was holding his forearms tighter now, waiting for him to slide all the way inside.

"I promise I- Please-."

He slammed back into her, making her release a whimper and this time he held onto her, tightly. He was pounding into her at a pace, and this only made her moans louder and more satisfying for Draco to hear.

His hand came up to her cheek, caressing the tear away and he was colliding his lips to hers and she kissed him back. But when he was pounding into her harder, his scent filling up her nose, she could barely kiss him back at the feeling that was building up.

She recalled hoped he wouldn't pull out, because she felt her walls tightening and her back was arching while he still kept at his pace. He was moaning on her lips, and she finally felt her coil snap and her muscles finally release so much built up tension.

Only this time when she orgasmed, she felt a little get created and actually get on his shirt. But he pushed himself inside of her, releasing his own ribbon of cum inside of her and he was gripping onto her tighter. He stayed in this position for a good few seconds because he couldn't stop his own body from twitching at how good she felt. When he finally looked into her eyes all he saw was the girl who he was in love with.

"You just squirted, Love." He smirked, and she was glaring up at him, until he pulled out and held her in his arms. He bent down to pick up her clothes, and set her down on the table, slipping her underwear back on with her skirt right after. Draco pulled up his own trousers, and when he was finished he collected her frail wore own body back in his grasp, and took a seat in the library chair with her in his lap.

"Do your work, I have an extra quill."

And she did. She stayed curled up on his chest to do her work until she had to get back to class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 3.4K 55
(y/n) scratched the back of their head. This was it, "H-hey, Malfoy right?" In which a young wizard goes to Hogwarts and finds his new obsession. He...
17.5K 387 34
when klaus mikalsons daughters come to hogwarts, y/n (you) meet a handsome boy named draco malfoy this is your story (some sexual content in this)
259 12 6
Harry smirked, "I should get an award." Draco rolled his eyes. "And what blasted person gave you that idea?" "You!" Draco scowled, placing his palm o...
137K 4.8K 49
"she's a very pretty girl but she's just not beautiful." Thalia Forthing, a 4th year Slytherin, the prettiest and wealthiest girl in the entire schoo...