The Life of Athena: Tony Star...

Από NerdAlertz

Tony and his fiancee are woken up in the middle of the night by the sounds of a baby crying. They find a beau... Περισσότερα

Phase One
Chapter 2: Kidnapped
Chapter 3: Found
Chapter 4: New Project
Chapter 5: Charity Event
Chapter 6: Training Exercise
Chapter 7: Putting The Puzzle Together
Chapter 8: Moment of Truth
Chapter 9: Myths and Facts
Chapter 10: 6 Months Later
Chapter 11:Dreams
Chapter 12: Court
Chapter 13: CEO Say What?
Chapter 14: New Mexico?
Chapter 15: Jane Foster
Chapter 16: You've Been Found
Chapter 17: "Athena is alive"
Chapter 18: Answers
Chapter 19: Lady Sif and The Warriors Three Meet Athena
Chapter 20: Welcome Home
Chapter 21: Agent...?
Chapter 22: Stark Expo
Chapter 23: Lost Memory
Chapter 24: Phase 2
Chapter 26: Coffee
Chapter 27: New Home
Chapter 28: A Greek Goddess
Chapter 29: Unknown Presence
Chapter 30: Mission
Chapter 31: He Knows Something
Chapter 32: We Are Waiting For You...
Chapter 33: Not A Goodbye
Chapter 34: This Is It.
BREAK-- Authors Note-- IMPORTANT
Chapter 35: Athena's Return
Chapter 37: A Team In The Making
Chapter 38: Avengers Assemble!
Chapter 39: We Won
Chapter 40: Feelings
Chapter 41: Can You Feel The Love Tonight
Chapter 42: As Time Goes On...
Chapter 43: Rose Hill, TN
Chapter 44: Rescue
Chapter 45: Post Christmas
Chapter 46: A Godly Visit

Chapter 25: First Time

4.9K 172 61
Από NerdAlertz

Chapter 25

Athena

I looked at myself in the mirror countless of times. It seemed as if I had gone back in time to look at the my reflection in the mirrors that stared at me contently. I steadied the cap on my head making sure I hid very well my ombre highlights. I took a deep breath and let it out. I can do this. It's just very light acting...I think. I put the stethoscope around my neck and grabbed my ancient little clipboard. It was ancient to me, 1940's ancient.

The door behind me opened, Agent Coulson came in with a reassuring smile. "Nina." He greeted me with a hug. He was too formal with me, so he knew better then to address me as 'Agent Starkenios' but 'Miss Stark' passed the test too, I'm more open to just plain old Nina. "Are you ready?" He asked.

"Doesn't it look like I am!" I casually twirled around.

He chuckled, "Most definitely!"

I sighed, "How is he? Did you swoon?" I popped my head to the side giving him a grin knowing Phil is a huge fan of his.

"He's still sleeping, but I can't hide my enthusiasm." He smiles.

I suddenly grow serious, yet a bit compassionate about the situation. "It's going to be hard for him to adjust, I can't image the pain he's going to go through..."

Phil sighs as well, "We know, but that's why you are perfect for the job." He gives me a reassuring smile.

I return the gesture. At the moment I feel my phone vibrating on the desk. I snatch it and exhale. They were all text messages from Harry.

'Nina? Babe where are you?'

'You have me worried sick?'

'Hello! Did I do something wrong? Please answer me baby.'

'I love you...'

My breath hitches at the last text message. I decide to quickly text him back. 'I'm so sorry baby, my dad and I are in New York it was last minute he's finishing Stark Tower, but I promise to call you later.'

"Everything alright?" Coulson peers at me.

"Yeah, everything is fine." I nod reassuringly, but from the look in his face, he doesn't seem to believe me.

"Boyfriend troubles?"

I nod slowly.

"Nina, I know I may not be your dad or anything but as a friend and fellow Agent, but sooner or later you will either have to let him go or disappear, you're an Agent for a super secret government association. He can't know what you do, or you'll be risking his life..."

Wow okay, I wasn't ready for that. I gulp and nod knowing Phil is right. Harry could never know what I do, no matter how much it hurts me. I don't want to keep lying to him. He doesn't deserve that.

I sigh deeply and Phil watches me with sympathy, "I know Phil I will eventually just let him go..."

"Nina I--" He was interrupted by the voice in his earpiece. He nods reassuringly. "Agent Starkenios will be there, over." He communicated and looked back to me. "He's starting to wake up."

I exhaled, "It's showtime." I give Phil a hug and he leads me out the door.

"If anything goes wrong, you know what to do." He informs me and I nod. "Good luck Nina."

I walk with my clipboard in hands and wait patiently outside the set 'recovery room' with another agent dressed as a 1940's agent. We both hear the radio that was broadcasting a ball game from back then.

"How do you think he'll be?" The Agent asks me.

I turn to her and shrug, "I don't know, hopefully everything goes smoothly--" We whip our heads to the door, we heard the bed creak, he finally woke up. I nod and the agent goes into the room. I had a very short glimpse of him before the agent shot the door behind her.

I take a deep breath and let it out. I fix myself quickly and make sure the panic button is securely in my pocket. It's just in case anything goes wrong. I look to my clipboard to read said patient's name: Steven Grant Rogers. Otherwise known as the famous Captain America.

"Good morning." I heard her say in a friendly tone, "Or should I say afternoon."

The commotion of the broadcasting ballgame heightens. Sounds like a home run to me.

"Where am I?" I hear him say.

"You're in a recovery room in New York City." The Agent says. "We have a nurse that will check up on you." She said and before I knew it she opened the door for me. I recovered myself and quickly went in. The agent shut the door behind me.

"Good afternoon Captain Rogers!" I smiled to him and went over to his bedside. His eyes never left me, which made me slightly nervous. "How are you feeling?" I stand before him smiling.

"I--Uh-- great ma'am." He reassures. He is still eyeing me with curiosity. Please don't tell me I don't look like a 1940's nurse.

"Great!" I smile and place the ear pieces of the stethoscope in my ear. I place the end of the stethoscope to his hard chest. I gulp. Wow it's nice and firm. "Breath in." I instruct an he follows. I hover slightly off him to move the end piece around his chest. He breathes in and out as many times as I instruct, hoping it's all realistic enough. Before I can remove the piece away. Our eyes lock for a moment. His beautiful blue eyes make me smile and I notice he starts blushing a little. At the same time the commotion from the radio breaks up our gaze. "You are all well." I smile taking the stethoscope and scribbling something random on the clipboard. I start walking back towards the agent.

"Where am I really?" I heard him break the silence in the room. I gulp. I pretend I didn't hear anything and pretend to examine the papers on my clipboard.

"I'm afraid I don't understand." The agent says.

"The game." He starts. "It's from May 1941 I know because I was there."

Oh shit... I gulp and my breath hitches, I'm also pretty sure he noticed. I slowly reach for the panic button in my pocket. I turn around and stand next to the agent. He rises from the bed with a very serious look on his face, but I still smile to not give myself away. I was a nervous wreck, my heart was beating frantically against my chest. How did he figure it out? Was it something I did wrong? He wasn't paying much attention to the game.

"Now I'm going to ask the both of you again, where am I?" He walked up to us, very intimidating and serious.

"Captain Rogers." The agent whispered. Yes, he was that intimidating. I however kept it cool, but I pressed the panic button. There was no other way out of this.

"Who are you!" His voice rose and I gulped. That's when the other agents opened the door with weapons in their hands. Really? Not what I was going for. He stepped back amazed yet confused. With one punch he took out two agents who crashed behind breaking the scene revealing everything was fake. He turned to me broken and jumped over the debris.

"Captain Rogers wait!" I called after him, but he bursted through the doors disappearing. "Make the call!" I said to other agent.

She took out her walkie talkie, "All Agents code 13, I repeat all agents code 13."

I took the cap off my hair letting it all fall as I ran after the Captain. There was no use in hiding anything anymore.

"Agent Starkenios is in pursuit." I said in a Bluetooth I had very well hidden. "He's in the middle of time square." I heard through the device. "Got it." I announced and ran out of the building. Poor guy, he must be so confused.

"At ease soldier!" I heard Nick's voice. SHIELD was very well present. All black SUV's surrounded the Captain who was confused and kept the rest of the public out.

"Look I'm sorry about that little show back there--" Nick was talking to the Captain. I made it just in time and stood next to Nick. The Captain eyed me from head to toe amazed. It has to be my hair. No woman in the 1940's had ombre hair. "--but we thought we break it to you slowly."

"Break what!" He raised his voice and was still confused.

"You've been asleep Cap, for almost 70 years." Nick announced.

The Captain was breathless, heartbreak and confusion spread across his face as he looked around. His eyes stopped on me for a brief second, and he continued to analyze his surroundings.

"You gonna be ok?" Nick asked, and I shook my head. Obviously he's not ok with any of this.

"Yeah--yeah... I just..." He was hesitant. "I had a date..."

That's even more heart breaking. I looked down to my feet feeling sorry and very well sad for him. I wouldn't know how to react if I ever woke up in the future. The people I knew and loved gone, I would overall be depressed.

"Captain, this is Agent Starkenios of SHIELD, almost like the SSR. She will be your mentor and guider throughout all of this." Nick got his attention back. The Captain looked over to me again, his expression softened and he nodded. Nick turned his attention to me. "If you need anything, just let us know." Nick told me.

I nodded, "Thanks director, I'll take it from here." Nick handed me the keys to one of the SUV's and the rest of the agents scurried off into their designated vehicles and drove off. The Captain and I were left alone in the middle of the street with the SUV Nick left for me.

I really didn't know how to approach this situation, but I smiled anyway and walked up to the Captain.

"I know this must be very weird and confusing for you, but if anything I'll be here to guide you..." I started.

He was silent for a moment, it was getting awkward and I really didn't know what else to say. We both spoke at the same time, we'd interrupted each other. He blushed and I laughed softly and shook my head.

"Sorry ma'am." He said politely, still blushing. It was seriously cute.

I laughed softly again, "Athena Stark at your service Captain!" I offered my hand to him smiling.

His eyes lit up when he heard my name. "Steve Rogers." He took my hand and instead of shaking it, he kissed it, awkwardly, but he kissed it.

I still laughed softly, he seemed to be very shy. "See now we've formally met! If you would follow me please." I smiled and walked next to him to reach the SUV. I climbed into the driver's seat and he walked around analyzing every aspect of the truck. He hesitated in opening door, amazed by the technology. Finally, he climbed in and his mouth slight fell seeing the technology in the inside. I smiled, I have to get used to this.

"If you don't mind me asking ma'am, you said your name was Stark?" He asked. He was very polite and his manners were something I've never seen on a guy before.

I smiled knowing what he was hinting at, "Yes it is, and if you're wondering, I am Howard Stark's granddaughter, I know you used to know him back then, close friends I assume?"

"Yes ma'am we were." He nodded. "Where is he, if it's not too rude to ask."

My smile fell and I cleared my throat. He noticed that the atmosphere changed and regretted asking the question. "He's been dead for years now Captain." I said slowly.

He blinked couple of times before finally responding. "I'm sorry ma'am."

I felt his sympathy and smiled, "Don't worry about it, I know you must be anxious to know much more which is why I'm here, but for now, I think we should relax and have some coffee. What do you say?" I smiled. He put his head down for a moment and he blushed a little and I tried to contain my giggles. He really does blush a lot. I start chuckling, "What!" I say playfully. "Something I said?"

"A woman's never asked me to have coffee before." He said shyly, but managed to smile.

I chuckle again, he's from a different era, when would a woman ever ask him such thing. "Well Captain this is a first, welcome to the 21st century!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello everyone! Ahh!! It happened it finally happened! They've met! So what do you think? Let me know! Hopefully you all enjoyed this chap!

xxx Love Yall 💋💕

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

11.7K 203 31
-IN EDITING- Genius billionaire playboy philanthropist Tony Stark's daughter has fallen for the young and mysterious Peter Parker. Can they keep thei...
2.3K 41 39
Meribella knew that her life would never be normal. As her parents being Pepper Potts and Tony Stark, she was raised into a world with alien invasion...
332 0 43
WARNING: -cussing -action -blood -crying Callie Stark, Tony Stark's daughter, is living life as a secret. No one knows who see is or where she's from...
38K 829 37
"Broken Wings, When made of Dreams. They can still Fly, If you Believe." ~ Clairel Estevez Lilly is all alone. Tony was once alone. ...