POSSESSED ; Daenerys Universi...

由 SuitorofHell

Daenerys University seemed to be like any other catholic school. Girls are separated from boys. Being taught... 更多

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴄᴀsᴛs ɪᴅ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
✉️ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 📮
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
AUTHOR'S NOTE📝:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ᑭᖇOᗰOTIOᑎ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

131 21 0
由 SuitorofHell

Thursday

Two days after Qaelust had that conversation with Loretta.

And since then, she hasn't returned to the garden. The thought that she's the one who opened the seal bothered her.

She never really cared about anything as usual. But not to the point when she knows someone else will be involved or in danger. And right now, the case is nowhere far from that.

She's been contemplating whether to return or not. Hoping if she ask Amara, her good friend will tell her something of sort.

The rumor spread within just two days totally alarming the entire school. Some of the students claimed to have spotted the priest that sealed it years ago. But none of them were able to prove it.

No one tried to ask any of the council officers either as they are all aware how sensitive this topic will be for them.
After all, one of them is still foolishly unaware of what is happening.

With the rumors going around, the council members could only prepare themselves once the headmistress steps in.

And with all that in Qaelust's mind. She finally found herself ditching her class. And now standing in front of the gates of the garden.

From there, she spotted Amara playing on the swing by herself.
And once the paled girl felt her presence, she appeared right in front of her. Only the old gates are the only thing that's between them.

"I thought you weren't coming back!" Amara said with a pout.
"Have you been busy?" She asked and showcased a smile.

"A bit. I've been trying to deal with some rumors..." she said and forced out a smile to the ghost.

"Amara. Is there something bad that happened here? A few years ago?" She asked calmly as she could. And the way the ghost's expression changed gave her the answer she needed.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Tell me the truth." She said firmly but Amara replied her with a stern look.

She smiled and stepped closer to the gate.

"Thank you Qaelust..." the ghost whispered to her ears before she disapparated into a white mist.

Qaelust let out a disappointed huff. She's not that stupid to not know what she meant.
And she isn't that stupid either to not know what she's done.

Either way, there is no going back.

All those things that was locked inside that garden. They're all free because of her. Because she went in that graveyard.

And not even an apology can make those evil savages return to that prison-like hellhole.

Because of her, those council officers that almost died years ago. Their lives are in danger again because of her.

"Child!" Qaelust heard a voice of an old woman calling out to her. She turn around to see an old nun holding a gas lamp with her left hand and a large wooden rosary with her other hand.

"What brings you to this part of the church? The classes are still going..." the nun asked standing still on her spot.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I'll just head back to my class!" Qaelust said and tried to excuse herself but the nun called her again.

"Perhaps you can lend me a hand!" The nun said and reached the gas lamp to Qaelust.

The girl hesitantly grabbed the gas lamp and followed the nun warily.

"I haven't seen you in the castle before..." the nun said as they walk away leaving the church area.

"I'm a transferee. This is my first time here..." she said as she noticed the path they took, reminding her of the same path she took the night of the welcoming party.

It's the path that will lead them to that abandoned building where she first met Amara.

"Sister? Where exactly are we going? The adoration chapel is on the other side of the castle!" She said and heard a low chuckle from the nun.

"Just keep walking. And we'll reach our final destination..." the nun said and after that, none of them spoke.

The path became more misty. And even though it's daylight, the abandoned building is somehow shaded with darkness.

They entered the building and there she saw tons of skeletons scattered on the dusty floor. Her eyes widened in shock at the sudden sight.

She turned to the nun with a perplexed expression but her face went paled when she saw a smile creeping on the nun's lips.

"They were forgotten here... With no one to pray for their souls..." the nun said and knelt on the floor, her movement showing that she prepares for a prayer.

"Thousands of fallen soldiers. Fogotten and buried deep beneath the ground. With no one to remember them all..." she said and began uttering inaudible sounds.

Qaelust was starting to panic. She decided to run away but when she turn around to the same path they went to come in. A mountain of skeletons greeted her.

The exit is nowhere to be seen wherever she looks. It's only an endless field of skeletons. And the darkness that is slowly shading them.

She turned back to the nun. Now simply not doing any certain movements, big or small.

"Sister!? What's going on???" She asked hoping her hunch is wrong.

But to no avail, she didn't get any response from the nun. And slowly, but surely.

The black cloak of the nun suddenly flew to her making her scream with fear and she immediately flee. She run and run not sure if someone is even chasing her.

She swore she would have punched whoever ghost it is on the face. As some hand suddenly grabbed her right arm. Halting her from her dash.

"Are you alright?" A familiar voice pulled her out from her trance.

The soft bright daylight shone to her, indicating that the darkness that once shaded her surroundings is now visibly gone.

"Qaelust?" Qaeus called out to her again. His doe eyes glazed with so much worries.

He's now holding Qaelust on both her shoulders while trying to snap her from her trance.

"I-I'm fine..." she muttered, stepping away from the boy.

"Are you sure?" He asked not buying her words.

"I said I'm fine!" She snapped and let out an exasperated sigh.

"Oh f**k that! You were acting strange! If I hadn't stopped you, you would have hit your head on the wall!" He yelled and pointed at the said wall that's dividing the territory of the girls and boys.

"You could've cracked your head open! Are you insane!!? You were running around as if someone is chasing you!"

"I've been calling your name either and you don't even seem to hear my voice at all!" He scowled, his ears turning red probably because he's ranting.

Qaelust felt a little apologetic. The latter actually just wanted to help.

"Sorry... But I'm really okay now!" She said with a calming tone.

Qaeus huffed putting both his hands on his waist. His brows perked, teeth gritting.
To look hot while being angry is seriously shaming Apollo.

"Will you stop fuming at me now? I'm really not in a good mood..." she mumbled and looked around only to realize how far she must've ran from that abandoned building to the wall.

"What happened to you? You rarely act stupid!" He asked earning a frown from the girl.

"Stupid!?" She hissed.

"Whatever! Get back to your room! You're not suppose to be here anyway!" He scolded and shoo her away by pointing at the building.

"Tch! Weirdo!" She mumbled before she stomped back to the building.

Qaeus watched her walk back to the building. The scenario of her running while screaming flashing back to his mind.
He was so thankful he was able to grab her before she could hit her head on the wall.

"She's so weird..." he mumbled and continued patrolling back to the boys' territory.

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

91.9K 5.6K 25
ꨄ In this world, a small number of people possess a supernatural ability called ebys. Two certain college ebysers seem to really not like each other...
15.9K 644 25
|| Yeonjun x Taehyun & Beomgyu || STATUS : SLOW UPDATES... ⚠️ Warnings ⚠️ : Drinking, Abuse, Smoking, Mature Themes, Love triangle, Angst, Underage S...
64K 3.7K 105
Something that's broken is severely damaged - it's either split into pieces or doesn't work anymore. Many people are broken in their own ways. ~~~ St...
8.9K 398 24
➤ choi soobin, a young smart student of their university; got to tangle up his situation with an another smart student- choi yeonjun. the two had kep...