Switch my sweetheart

Av Kyo_j_readz

Naruto and Hinata broke up months ago and decided to become close friends due to a tiny problem with hinata n... Mer

First day back
No time
Girls are scary
boys are dumb when it comes to dates
avoid
Trouble
I'm Alone
hangout with me Sakura...
Sasuke's Reasons
Friend's past
Forgive the Raven or stay on your knees
What's going on with me!?
sleepover games
coming out in a closet
Where is she...
ask him out...
Sad little Raven
Dance with me...

Get the Blond or stay on your knees

2K 61 94
Av Kyo_j_readz

Naruto's pov

I got through the entrance only to find the same fancy school...

As I walked into the school door I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see a guy who was dressed very formally.

"Please follow me!"

H-HUH!? AM I BEING KIDNAPPED!? I followed him either way, because if he tries anything I could press this special button and the gaurd will come rushing my way. It's only for students that come here so I'm pretty much guarded all around.

Then again....he looks about my age. Maybe he goes to school here. He leaded me to the music room....the most isolated place....HE'S GOING TO DO SOMETHING!? I need to press my button!

Huh?....wait...whats all of this...

I look to see a brand new gaming console, new clothes, ichiraku coupons, and some money....what?

I look over to the guy who was smiling.

"Whats all this for? Do I know you?"

"No you don't...but he does."

I looked to where he was pointing...Sasuke...

"Naruto uh....this is for you...sorry."

3rd pov

"Naruto?"

"Really? Gifts...in exchange for my forgiveness?"

Sasuke looked at a but dumbfounded.

"Wha-"

"YOU'RE A REAL JERK YOU KNOW! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

The blond pushed the fancy looking guy behind him for the door. The room went to dead silence.

"Well that was a bust..." Karin said as she got out of her hiding spot.

"Yup!" Suigetsu jumped out of the closet.

"Tch...well what am I supposed to do with all this stuff." Sasuke sighed.

"Well I'm all out of ideas...sorry sasuke that it didn't work." Jūgo sweated.

"Okay! My turn!!!" Karin blushed.

Time skip

Naruto's pov

Who in the hell does he think he is!? Dammit, I am also late for my first class...well might as well skip.

I made my way to the rooftop since most of the security don't go up there anymore.

I stood there taking in all of the fresh air. The blue skies are my favorite...

The school dance will be soon...Hinata...I was going to ask her and the others if we could all go together. Kiba will kill me if I ever hurt Hinata again. Everyone else is okay but....it won't be the same.

Suddenly, I heard the door open and close.

3rd pov

Naruto was met with Sasuke who was blushing. The blond wanted to laugh but was also very upset that he was still bothering him.

"What.....are.....you.....wearing?"

"Uhhh....."

Naruto scanned the raven who was wearing make-up and a skirt.

"Psst! You carry a spare set of clothes!?" Suigetsu asked while hiding behind the entrance with jūgo and Karin.

"Yes! You have to be prepared!"

Naruto didnt know what to do, while the raven build up the courage to look him in the eye.

"I'm sorry...please forgive me...I-I dressed up for you."

"Hmmm...will you wear in front of everyone?"

"WH-WHAT!? FUCK THAT, NO!!!"

"THEN NO WAY! NOW STOP FOLLOWING ME!?"

"N-Naruto wait!"

The blond stormed off before sasuke could have another chance to talk.

"Huh...I thought for sure that would work..." Karin placed her hand on her hip.

"Tch!" Sasuke blushed as he grabbed his pants.

"Okay guys! I got it!" Suigetsu smiled.

Lunch

"Babyyyyy!!! Look what I did!" Kiba blushed as he handed Shikamaru a paper.

"Hm?....woah! A 97!? That's a big improvement!" Shikamaru smiled.

"I guess your brains rubbed off on me! And since I did get a highscore...can we play the game♡♡♡"

Shikamaru blushed as he covered his face.

"What a drag...Okay..."

"YAY! Can you also go get me some apple juice!"

Shikamaru rolled his eyes as he petted his boyfriends head.

As Shikamaru left, Kiba turned to Naruto who was eyeing him down.

"Can I help you?" Kiba smiled.

"Your such a lair! You photocopied your  test and gave yourself a high grade! you got a 78!?"

"SHHHH! Don't bring it up! As soon as he takes a second look, he will know!? Thats why I'll burn the evidence!"

Naruto stuck his tounge out as he drank his milkshake. Shikamaru came back with a glass of apple juice.

"Thanks!.......PFFFFFT!? OI WHAT IS THIS!?" Kiba spat out the drink.

"Its grease..." shikamaru smirked.

"WHY!?"

"Like I would ever believe you got a high grade on a test!....plus I saw that you used white-out to hide your 78."

Kiba blushed in embarrassment as he pushed away the 'apple juice'.

"Tch maybe you should actually study, instead of trying to trick The Shikamaru Nara!" Naruto teased. Everyone at the table laughed, even Shino smiled a bit.

"Tch!" Kiba grabbed his wallet to buy another drink.

Naruto sighed as he turned to Shikamaru.

"How do you guys stay together even though you are complete opposites?" Naruto asked.

"Hmm...well for one we always talk things out after a fight. And I guess it's too much of a drag to leave him all pouty and teary." Shikamaru shrugged.

"...has he ever cheat on you?"

"Huh? Kiba may seem like a player, but he's way too loyal to do that. Plus If you ever stayed with him...you'd understand why he would never cheat."

"I see...what about on your side...do you still hate him afterwards?"

"Of course...but in time I forgive him. Why would you bring up questions like that anyways?" Shikamaru asked.

"Well...You know how Sasuke kissed me and cheated on Sakura...he wants to be forgiven..." Naruto stated.

"Huh...Are you still mad at him for playing with your feelings?"

"Well yeah!...But...it was also my fault as well."

Shikamaru thought for a second before talking again.

"Why don't you come over to my place after school. We could hangout like old times." Shikamaru smiled.

"Okay!"

Suddenly, the intercom turned on.

"I AM SORRY UZUMAKI NARUTO! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!"

The echos in the cafeteria bounced to the blonds ears.

"Sasuke?" Naruto blushed.

"If you do forgive me...then please call me tonight!...oh uhh....of course...yes...right...And today is basketball practice for the second year ladies at 3:30-5:25!!! Thank you!"

The intercom finally turned off as everyone giggled.

"Welp! He just flat out embarrassed himself...is that enough?"

"Uhhh....I..."

_________________________________________

Mwaaahahahhahaha!!! CLIFF HANGER!

Aren't I evil ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)ᕗ

Thanks for reading!

Cya luvs (◠‿・)—☆

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

126K 4.3K 49
What happened when Levi mum died Sure we know the story of how Kenny found him But what if there was an alternative universe where a different Acke...
569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
2.8K 228 3
It is an autocratic system that must pay back for every loss.... #Lalisa Manobal { She is a girl but not a 'GIRL❗' }