Kiana's Bizarre Adventure: Wh...

By DerErzHerzog

This will be a crossover fanfiction of Honkai Impact 3 and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. All rights go to their... More

Foreword
Prologue
Chapter 1: Seele - Valentine Part 1
Chapter 2: Seele - Valentine Part 2
Chapter 3: Wrecking Ball
Chapter 4: Civil War
Chapter 5: Chocolate Disco Part 1
Chapter 6: Chocolate Disco Part 2
Chapter 7: Tubular Bells Part 1
Chapter 8: Tubular Bells Part 2
Chapter 9: Tubular Bells Part 3
Chapter 10: Catch the Rainbow Part 1
Chapter 11: Catch the Rainbow Part 2
Chapter 13: In A Silent Way Part 2
Chapter 14: Sugar Mountain
Chapter 15: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap Part 1
Chapter 16: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap Part 2
Chapter 17: D4C - Love Train
Epilogue: The World of Stars and Stripes

Chapter 12: In A Silent Way Part 1

478 8 3
By DerErzHerzog

[12:23 New York City, Residence of F. Valentine II.]

Inside his office, President Valentine was preparing himself for a public speech he has to hold later this day. A day has passed since he, Blackmore, and the St. Freya Valkyries Kiana, Mei, Bronya, and Fu Hua could escape with Schicksal A-Rank Valkyrie Wendy who not only carried the Gem of Desire but also the Legs of the Saint's Corpse, with the help of the third big organization called World Serpent. As he was reading the paper with his speech, Valentine recalled the events of the last day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK!

An airship of World Serpent arrived in skies of over New York City, on board: President Funny Valentine II., his loyal subordinate Blackmore, the four St. Freya Valkyries, the host of the Gem of Desire and the Legs of the Holy Corpse as well as the two people of the third faction, a woman named Raven and a man who is called Gray Serpent. 

The airship headed in the direction of the powerful man's home. Above the area of his property, the Valkyries of the Immortal Blades who were still there,  as well the guards and Stand Users of the President got in a position to defend against a possible threat. This was until Cecilia stepped on the private landing area with Welt the head of Anti-Entropy and Otto Apokalypse the Schicksal Overseer behind her. Next to them stood also her BFF Theresa and her adopted daughter Sirin. At her side was also Mike O. who was personally instructed by the President himself to guard her no matter what. 

"Everyone please lower your weapons, they aren't our enemies!" Cecilia called out.

The guards and Stand User immediately lowered their weapons and stands, after all being the First Lady and wife of the President gives her words some weight. The Valkyries on the other hand weren't that obedient until Durandal, the captain of the Immortal Blades, ordered it.

The World Serpent vessel landed and the entrance to the ship opened and a small stair folded out. The first one who stepped out of the ship was Kiana who was brightly smiling before announcing their return.

"WE ARE BAAAAAACK!" She exclaimed in her high-pitched voice which caused some of the guards to flinch.

The white-haired girl then ran to her mother and now younger or older sister Sirin and hugged them. How wholesome.

The next ones are Mei and Bronya carrying the now awake Wendy. Two guards immediately headed to the two as Bronya began to speak.

"Take care of her. Order from Mr. Valentine." Bronya said to the guards who nodded and brought the girl to their in-house 'hospital'.

After the two girls, Fu Hua and Raven came out of the ship but they waited a few meters away from the ship for the three missing people.

The last ones were the President himself, his guard Blackmore, and Gray Serpent who was intensely talking to the President. 

"As I already said it, our leader wishes to have a meeting with you," the man with the mask said.

"I'm very busy for the next day and can't say when I will have time for a meeting, but he can always call me on phone. I'm sure we will find a fitting day for a meeting," Valentine replied.

"Very well, I will tell that our leader. Before we have to depart, in the name of World Serpent and our leader, if you need any help or support, do not hesitate to call us for support," Gray Serpent said uncommonly polite and generous.

"Seriously since when is Gray Serpent so nice? It's not even played. It was Kevin's order but still."  Raven said silently so only Fu Hua could hear it, still not believing that her partner can actually be very nice.

"I will come back to you when I need something."

"Good, then farewell for now, and have a nice day, Mr. President," Gray Serpent said shaking hands with Valentine, sealing the deal. 

"Raven! We are leaving!" Gray Serpent called out and then heading back into the airship with his comrade.

The ship then took off and Valentine walked to his family and the two leaders.

"The mission was a great success," Valentine said approaching them.

"That's nice to hear, but why haven't you called me?" Cecilia asked with a smile.

"But I'm sure I have sent you a message," Valentine replied.

"I know," She said still smiling.

Perhaps already knowing what will happen, Blackmore left the line of fire leaving his boss alone. This was the only exception that any of Valentine's subordinates would do something, after all, everybody respected but also slightly feared the former Valkyrie that is now the First Lady.

"But I would have liked to hear your voice, I really was worried when I read the message."

The tone of Cecilia was still the same but the aura around her wasn't anything like nice and friendly anymore. It was the moment that Valentine knew, he [censored] up.

Later that day, Valentine was heading together with Sirin and Cecilia, Welt, and his two geniuses Einstein and Tesla and Otto with Theresa and the rest of the St. Freya Valkyries and the two captains of the Immortal Blades, Rita and Bianka alias Durandal to the personal doctor of Valentine who treated Wendy. 

As they entered the room, Wendy was sitting on the sickbed with the doctor sitting on a chair next to her. Valentine shortly spoke with him before he ordered the doctor to leave the room which he did.

"How do you feel, Wendy?" Valentine asked the green-eyed girl.

"Better, thank you for the treatment, Mr. President," Wendy said gratefully.

"That's good to hear. Now listen, I know that you have the Gem of Desire, but that's not what I'm interested in."

"What is it then? And can you please please please take that Gem out of me?! I want to walk again!" Wendy pleaded.

"You have the legs of a very valuable corpse, an object of great power. Don't worry it will not hurt removing them."

President Valentine then prepared himself to remove the Legs of the Saint's Corpse from Wendy's body. The rest who was with Valentine looked at him with a keen eye as not even Cecilia nor Sirin who lived for over 10 years with him ever have seen a part of the Saint's Corpse.

"Are you ready?" Valentine asked the girl that laid on the sickbed.

"Yes, I am." (Yes, this is a JoJo reference - what were you expecting? This is book is half JoJo)

Valentine grabbed both legs of the A-Rank Valkyrie before pulling on them, but instead of dragging Wendy with him, an almost ghostly pair of legs emerged from the lower part of the girl's body before taking a real physical form in Valentine's hands before placing the legs on a nearby empty table. Wendy was completely unharmed.

Everyone was looking at the rotten corpse part, with different reactions from fascinated and interested to shocked and disgusted.

"That was inside me!?" Wendy asked surprised but also a bit disgusted.

"Yes, it was inside you but now I have removed it from you," The President replied.

"Mr. Valentine, I have a question. How could you remove it without surgery or anything?" Fu Hua asked looking at the Saint's Corpse Part.

"The parts are drawn to each other, that's why."

"I see, they have a connection to each other." 

"And what are we going to do with the Gem of Desire?" Otto asked remembering them that there is still something inside Wendy.

"Oh, right. I can't remove it but I know someone who can do this easily," Valentine said to them before turning to the girl he adopted more than 10 years ago. 

"Sirin, be so kind and remove the gem."

"WAIT! Are you crazy!? You let her just taking the Gem of Desire that could give her a power boost strong enough to become a threat!?" Tesla suddenly yelled.

The others thought shortly about it and the possibility that Sirin goes power-hungry and becomes a threat to humanity again. 

"I have to agree with Dr. Tesla on that..." Theresa said a bit concerned.

"Joachim, what do you think about that?" Einstein asked her leader.

"I think we should let her. Right now we aren't in the position to question the actions of Mr. Valentine," the leader of AE replied pushing his glasses that reflected the light up.

"Here, dad!" 

They looked back to the blond man and Sirin, who hands a small green gem to Valentine and smiled brightly at her father.

They looked a bit surprised although they should know that Sirin is now a good girl (always has been).

"See? I told you that she is now a good girl!" Cecilia said smiling.

FLASHBACK END

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the President's office, he was still memorizing his speech when someone knocked at his door. He knew that it can't be Cecilia or Sirin as both never knock at the door and just come in or in Sirin's case, she sometimes enters his office via her warping power as Herrscher of the Void, much to the blond man's annoyance.

"Come in," Valentine ordered, sitting menacingly in his chair.

As the door opened, one of Valentine's advisors stood in the door frame.

"Mr. Valentine. Sandman has returned."

Hearing this, the blond President immediately put his papers down and looked at his advisor. The advisor then walked into his office together with a sparsely clothed and tattooed man of average to above-average height and athletic build. He wears his mostly light hair in two long braids crossing his face.

"Welcome back, Sandman, have a seat. Do you have something for me?" Valentine asked the man and offered him a chair.

"Greetings, Mr. Valentine and yes, I have some news for you," Sandman replied.

"You must be hungry and exhausted," Valentine began and looked then at his advisor, "go and let someone prepare a meal for him."

The advisor nodded and left the room to fulfill the order of his boss.

"So what do you have?" 

"I was able to find out the location of the Spine," the Native American said.

"Wonderful. A great success!" Valentine said and smiled which was a rare thing for him as he only smiled when he was alone with his family. But Sandman still has something. 

"There is another thing that I could find out," Sandman said surprising the blond President.

"Tell me."

"I was able to locate the girl that has the Left Eye, she is currently imprisoned in an AE base in Mexico."

As Sandman said this, Valentine was absolutely baffled by the new information. He expected that Sandman would give information about one but not two parts of the Holy Corpse. 

"Sandman, you already have the land that you wanted for your tribe. I don't know what I could give you in return now," the President said in a truly grateful tone.

"The protection you are already giving is enough."

"Very well Sandman, you are truly a valuable ally. I hope you wouldn't mind if I send you to save the girl, but for now, eat something you must be very exhausted."

"Thank you, Mr. President."

Sandman then stood up and left the office. 

After Sandman has left the office, Valentine read his speech a few more times before also leaving his office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the great entrance hall of the huge manor of the President, all the (important) Valkyries, their Overseer, and the three people of Anti-Entropy were waiting. Not menacingly. 

"Soooo... why are we here again?" Kiana asked confused.

"Because Dad will hold a speech at 13:30 sister!" Sirin said to Kiana.

"Oh, I forgot..."

"Now that I'm thinking about it, I never heard a speech from the President," Mei said to the others.

"Maybe because you weren't that interested as Valkyrie in the matters of the other countries?" Theresa said to the dark-haired girl.

"That could be a reason."

As the group continued to talk, the President came together with his bodyguards, the Eleven Men, Mike O. and Blackmore, and descendent the stairs that lead down to the Valkyries and Anti-Entropy. As they all looked at the man in his pink suit and curly blond hair, they were a little confused and irritated as the President smiled, something he rarely does.

"Darling, did something happen? You're smiling, something that I only see when you aren't busy with your work," Cecilia said, slightly concerned.

"Sandman has returned with some very good news."

This caught the attention of them all especially the attention of the two great leaders.

"Did one of your spies have found something interesting?" Otto asked him.

"Of course, if not then he would have said something else," Welt replied, politely facepalming.

"I will inform you later, first I need to hold my speech."

The group then headed out of the mansion, and since it was a wonderful and shiny day without a single cloud in the sky, the President walked through the city, of course being protected by many armed soldiers, Stand User, potentially the Herrscher of the Void and what is probably the most dangerous thing, a woman that probably can get very angry. Oh, and there is also a  bunch of Valkyries.

As they arrived at the location where Valentine will hold his speech. A huge plaza with a giant stage with several decorations that all have the colors of the American flag and with the motto "In THE SAINT we trust" obviously referring to the corpse of Jesus Christ, yet this information is a secret to the public. There were already several camera teams and journalists ready to film everything life for the whole of America and probably the world (za warudo as someone would say it) and many of them already bombarded Valentine with questions. Since Cecilia has the position as the First Lady, she wasn't spared by the journalists. The same goes for Sirin too but also Kiana who walked alongside them, after all, she is now part of the President's family too as the daughter of Cecilia. The latter was very much confused about that as she never got this much attention before. 

"Mr. President! One question please!" 

"Please, answer one question for the New York Times!" 

These are the common questions that Valentine has to listen to every time he appears in public but he always answers that their questions will be answered later, but not this time when a specific question was thrown.

"Mr. President, who is this white-haired girl next to your wife!?" One of the journalists exclaimed and suddenly the rest of the cameras that were first mostly only directed on the President moved to the young Valkyrie. 

"My dear wife long lost daughter who finally found her way back to her loving family. This is everything that needs to be said," Valentine said who then continued his way on the stage with his guards and family. Of course, the journalists didn't stop asking their questions as the new information was like a raw piece of meat for the journalists but eventually, they stopped yelling and searched for the best places for their cameras. On the stage, Valentine talked to his advisor while, Cecilia, Sirin, and Kiana sat in a special area together with the Welt and Otto who are invited as special guests. The rest of the Valkyries and the two scientists were in some kind of backstage area.

"I'm kinda jealous that Kiana can be on the stage and not me as the world number one cutest," Theresa complaint. 

The rest looked weird at the pouting Theresa.

After a few minutes of talking, Valentine moved to the rostrum, the many people of New York who came to witness the speech life applauded the President but the noise soon got silenced when the President began to speak.

"Citizens of New York, America, and the world! The Honkai has destroyed many people's lives and claimed countless victims over the centuries! There are many factions and organizations who have put an overwhelming effort into fighting this chaotic force, above all, Schicksal and formerly Anti-Entropy, yet their effort got only so far. The Honkai still rampages through our world... But the times have changed! In cooperation with Schicksal and the remnants of the true Anti-Entropy, we stand now only a few steps away from human victory! It only needs someone who will take these few steps, someone who will pick up the napkin! I have dedicated my life to do serve humanity in the best way I can, my heart and thoughts are all that of justice! Today, I, Funny Valentine II. declare to be the person who picks up the napkin! In God we trust!"

(I'm not good at writing speeches so please accept this, I tried my best)

The crowd began to applaud the President as he finished his speech. After that, the President and his followers returned to his home and together they meet up in the same room where they first talked to the President in person.

"As I have promised, I will now fill you in about the news that I have received from Sandman earlier this day," Valentine said as all eyes were on him.

But before he could speak, a normal servant of Valentine entered the room with a phone in his hands.

"Mr. President, there is someone who would like to speak to you. I already tried to explain to him that you are in an important meeting but he wouldn't give up," The servant said in an apologizing tone.

Valentine took the phone and held the receiver near his ears as the voice of a male came out of it.

"Good day, Mr. President, your speech was truly inspiring I must say," The person said.

"Have my thanks but I would like to know who I'm talking to," Valentine replied.

"I'm the leader of the World Serpent, you can simply call me Kevin."

<--- TO BE CONTINUED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! 

Also short information: the first chapter of the third season of "Kiana's Bizarre Adventure" (you know the Diavolo one) will be released soon as some sort of teaser :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 423 9
Everything she had was taken away just because of a stupid reason making a powerful soldier fight the spirits. One day, a being grant her the power t...
17.4K 511 38
Though being in the mercenary game for a short time, Alex Mustang has made a name for himself taking on numerous jobs. One day he gets a call to join...
2.4K 19 12
A retelling of Chapter 14 from the main storyline of Honkai Impact 3rd in my own words from my imagination. Disclaimer: I do not own Honkai Impact 3r...
13.1K 207 26
Ky Kiske, former captain of the now disbanded Sacred Order of Holy Knights. Now wandering the Earth, fighting against the Honkai. When a chance encou...