ETHEREAL, georgenotfound ✓

By miyahangout

completed! (georgenotfound x fem!oc) ANGEL was a fitting name for someone like Aspyn - possibly one of the on... More

- ETHEREAL
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
SAFE HAVEN (SEQUEL) + NOTE

040

18.7K 687 442
By miyahangout

real life !

Aspyn's legs ran involuntarily as soon as she met the familiar warm gaze of George. He saw her running and his eyes lit up like a moon, his suitcase dropped on the floor forgotten. His arms parted without a second thought, and she ran right into them. Her arms wrapped around his neck, while his travelled to hold her torso. Her body was leaning away from him due to the face that he was towering over her, their bodies were flushed together as if the walls were closing in.

The Filipina's eyes were closed shut as she absorbed the moment, being hyper aware of her arms around him and his tightening around her. It was a moment neither of the two wanted to forget.

George could feel her heart beating erratically against his own, which was beating to a similar rhythm. Her face was right in the crook of his neck, almost fitting like the last piece of a puzzle.

Perfect. It was perfect.

Up until Alex interrupted with an awkward cough, that is. The two reluctantly pulled apart, each of their cheeks bright red with grins wider than the state itself sported on their faces. Even after their cute moment, they remained close to each other, their arms brushing against each other as George opened his arms once more to give a hug to Karl and Alex.

"Nice to see you, man." Alex grinned as he patted the older brunette on the back. The quartet made their way to the car, with Aspyn and George continuing to shoot each other shy glances. Karl rolled his eyes and finally spoke up once Alex began driving. "You guys talk like all day, and now that you're literally seeing each other in person, you can't say anything? Whack." Aspyn leaned over, swatting the back of his head with a glare.

"We'll talk after George sleeps. His flight was like— what, a day and a few hours?" She looked back at the man for confirmation, who had to take a moment to pull himself together at the sight of her wide brown eyes. They had hints of gold in them— small speckles that he wouldn't have been able to notice through a screen.

He nodded, "technically it was like 10 hours. But with delays and travel time, one could round it up to a 30 hour flight! Pity me, Karl." He teased, earning a chuckle from Aspyn. They made their way inside, and George fell asleep right as his head landed on Aspyn's pillow. Karl was right. She smelt like vanilla and cherries, but there was also a strong hint of cinnamon. Whatever combination it was, he was contently engulfed in it as he dozed off.

Aspyn sat on the couch with her sketchpad out, drawing out her mental image of her and George. She didn't know how accurate it was, but she drew it based on how she felt in the moment. His hands still faintly tingled across the belt of her waist and she could almost feel his soft hair brushing against her cheeks as she continued to draw.

She didn't even notice when Karl sat beside her and observed her drawing. "You really like him, huh?" He asked quietly, seeing the intricate lines she would add to their frames.

Aspyn didn't even look up— her eyes remained planted on the drawing that captured the warmth she felt. "Yeah."

imessage !

12:42 AM

DREAM'S BITCH
she's even prettier in person

COWBOY
oh my god

COWBOY
what a simp

DREAM'S BITCH
i'm serious

DADDY DREAM
we know

DADDY DREAM
that's why we called you a simp

DREAM'S BITCH
shut up

DREAM'S BITCH
she's so small

DREAM'S BITCH
and when i hugged her, she smelt
like sweet vanilla and cinnamon

DADDY DREAM
you smelt her? 😳

COWBOY
LMAOOO

COWBOY
"i burn you, you melt me?"

COWBOY
more like "i burn you, you smelt me." 😩

DADDY DREAM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

DREAM'S BITCH
SAPNAP

COWBOY
c'mon you can't tell me that
wasn't funny 🙄✋

instagram !

Liked by sapnapinsta, quackity, and other

heyangel black tea & honey

View all 3, 201 comments

karljacobs_ SEE WTF DONT CALL ME WEIRD
dreamwastaken LMAOO CAUGHT IN 4K 📸
karljacobs_ SHE REALLY FLAMED ME AND THEN DID THE SAME THING

user awww 🥺🥺

user whoever tf is the other person in this picture is the luckiest person in the world holy shit 🥺
user we don't know if it's personal because sometimes she draws imaginative scenarios but SHIT ur right 😩
user imagine if it is real tho 😭 i'd kill to be hugged like that

justaminxig ma'am 🤩 i am 🚶‍♀️once ☝️again 🔁 asking 💭for a face 😇 pic 📸
heyangel hahaha ily
justaminxig ily2 now post 🔫

user god this hug just looks... so comforting

quackity i feel like this is an intimate moment i should not be seeing
quackity oh wait
user WHAT DOES THIS MEANNNNN
user WAS IT YOU? WAS IT KARL?
user it probably was

sapnapinsta can i get a hug like that?
heyangel sure! :D
georgenotfound no

MIYA SPEAKS !
hello lovelies!
i hope you're having a good day!

here are today's leaderboard of
funny reading lists.

ALSO YOUR COMMENTS ARE
ALL NICE, I WANT TO GIVE YOU
ALL A BIG HUG.

<33333333

love you all so so much! MWAH.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

692K 24.9K 46
#𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚆𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽, 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗺𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀. 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ open for mor...
252K 6.4K 20
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐚 𝟐𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚, 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢...
184K 4.8K 28
"Unnecessarily dramatic as usual." He comments. "I'm not being dramatic!" "Tell it to the judge." Silence falls as I search my brain for a witty come...
64.7K 1.7K 12
Dream and George still lived long distanced prior to their engagement, planning to move in together soon after their wedding. Everyone knew they were...