Let me love you

By M_scorpioxx

My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she... More

Welcome aboard
Love with strings detached out now!
Characters Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
New updates on upcoming romance
Synopsis of new romance
Love with strings detached upload!
Sneak peek: Drama

Chapter 64

1.2K 34 0
By M_scorpioxx

The hotel is only a ten-minute walk from here, so it doesn't take us long to get back. Once I open the door, Ian rushes me inside, pushing me against the wall and starts kissing me hard. 

We drop our bags and eagerly take each other's jackets off, throwing them somewhere on the floor. I grip his sweatshirt and drag it up his torso, detaching our lips only for a second to pull it off completely before our lips find each other again. My lips start to feel numb with how passionately he's kissing me. He leans away from me and grips my top, dragging it up my body and exposing my naked boobs to him.

He leans in and starts laying kisses from my neck down to my chest. He grips my small boobs in his big hands and squeezes them before pinching my already erected nipples.

He drops to his knees, releasing the tight hold he had on my boobs and lets his fingers skim down my torso before stopping at the top of my jeans. His lips cover one of my nipples, circling it with his tongue before sucking it and then letting it go with a gentle kiss.

I swear this man drives me crazy!

He does the same to my other nipple before paying full attention to unbuckling my belt, but it seems like he's struggling. The smile on my face gets wider as the seconds go by of him struggling to undo it.

"Omg, why did you wear such a complicated thing woman!?" He says loudly, his eyes not leaving the task at hand.

His words make me burst out laughing, letting my head fall back on the wall.

"It's just a belt, " I say through my laughter.

"This is too tight, what the fuck, " he says, laughing himself now.

My laughter intensifies as I start to clap my hand for no reason, omg this is gold.

"I wish I could take a picture of you right now cause this moment is so worth getting a spot in that book!" I say after my laughter dies down a bit.

I try to reach for my bag, but he moves it further away from me.

"Don't you fucking dare, I'm almost got this, " he says.

Oh, my lord, I'm crying. I wipe my tears away as I try to calm myself down.

"There, finally my God you are not allowed to wear belts again when there's a potential of us having sex, " he throws the belt as far as he can, letting it fall on the floor almost at the other end of the room.

"Noted, " I say, helping him get rid of my jeans.

"Oh, now you decided to help me. For the easy part, I see, " he says, smiling whilst shaking his head.

"I'm sorry honey but seeing you struggling with a belt was too amusing, " I say, bending down to kiss him.

"Yeah, yeah, let's please forget that ever happened, " he says, pecking my lips again before reaching into his bag and grabbing a condom.

"I'll never forget that moment, " I say, grabbing his hand.

He just groans and leans in kissing me again, tracing his tongue on my bottom lip before colliding with my tongue. He keeps one hand holding my jaw while the other travels down my skin to my backside, squeezing my asscheek before slapping it and making me moan.

He doesn't keep that hand there; he brings it back around to my stomach and drags it under my panties and on my pussy. His fingers making contact with my clit makes me gasp into the kiss. He bites my lip as his fingers rub my clit a little harder. He soothes my lip by running his tongue over it afterwards. His fingers dip further down and slid between my lips before he pushes a finger in.

His lips connect with mine again kissing me more softly as he starts to thrust his finger faster inside me. I place my hand on his shoulder for stability and the other on his nape, playing with his hair.

I try to kiss him back as best as I can but him thrusting another finger inside of me whilst keeping the same fast pace is making it extremely difficult for me. I moan into the kiss as I feel my orgasm coming closer to the edge.

I move the hand I had on his shoulder down to his wrist, trying to move his hand away as the pleasure becomes too much. I moan loudly, detaching our lips as he leans his forehead on mine and his hand on my neck, keeping me in place.

"You like that?" He asks.

"Yes, what do you think?" I say, crying out as his fingers go a little deeper.

"Was just checking love, " he chuckles, leaning in to peck my lips before removing his hands from my body and taking a small step back watching me.

"Fuck!" I let my head fall back on the wall, trying to catch my breath.

This is the second time he leaves me hanging within an hour.

He grabs my chin gently and brings my face back forward. Our lips make contact again as his hands grip the underside of my thighs and lift me as I bring my arms around his neck. He detaches his lips from mine and pulls me a little bit further up his body, so my legs are around his waist. He takes us to the bed, kissing my collar bones before laying me down on the bed.

He kneels again and takes off my panties and then his boxers, throwing the condom on the bed before locking his eyes with me.

"We're going to do things a little different tonight, " he whispers as he starts to trail kisses up my body from my thigh to my pussy and higher and higher.

"What does that mean?" I ask, looking at him with my lips slightly apart.

"You'll find out soon, " he whispers as he kisses my nipples.

His eyes are such a deep dark chocolate colour fill with desire. I haven't seen a sexier man than him in my entire life. His lips reach mine again, pecking them before lowering them next to my ear.

"Are you ready?" He whispers, sending shivers down my spine.

"For what?" I whisper back.

"This, " he bites my earlobe before flipping me over, pushing me on my hands and knees, arching my back.

He grabs my discarded top that I haven't noticed he picked up and ties my hands together to the headboard.

"Oh, fuck me, " I say under my breath.

"I will, " he says, I can feel his breath next to my ear.

I turn my head to the side and follow his movement with my eyes, seeing him grab the condom and put it on before positioning himself behind me. He lifts his gaze onto mine and smiles at me.

"Are you ready? Is this, okay?" He asks, pointing to my tied-up hands for his second question.

"Yes, and yes, " I say smiling back.

"Good, " he says, bringing his hand on my jaw he turns my head facing forward again.

I feel his dick effortlessly gliding up and down my very wet inner lips before slowly pushing in. He puts his hand on my ass, spreading my cheeks a little further apart. He thrusts in the rest of his dick, moaning as he gives me a few seconds to get used to him.

"You feeling good?" He asks me.

"Yes, please move, " I whine as I push my ass back on his dick.

He slaps my ass, making me yelp before moving one hand up to hold my waist and the other travels higher up on my nape, pushing my head down. By doing so he makes me arch my back further as he starts thrusting in and out fast and hard.

"Fuck!" I say.

His dick feels so good inside me. For this being only his third time having sex he sure knows how to fuck me well. Is like our bodies were made for each other. He leans further down moving the hand he had on my waist to hold the headboard as he leaves plenty of kisses on my back.

"Fuck Ian, " I moan as he hit that sweet spot inside me.

"You like it, babe, " he says breathlessly as he lets out a moan of his own.

"Yes, it feels so fucking good!" I moan.

"Fuck Chloe, you feel so good, " he says as he rests his forehead on my shoulder.

He continues his hard thrusting, bringing us closer and closer to our climax.

"Do you feel this, Chloe? Do you feel me, babe?"

"Yes, yes, ah, " I cry out as he brings the hand, he was holding my nape on my clit, rubbing it.

My thighs are starting to shake as I feel my stomach clench.

"Fuck I'm cumming, " I say moaning.

"Fucking come for me, Chloe, " he says, kissing my nape.

I let out a loud moan as I feel my whole body twitch and my thighs trying to close as I orgasm. Ian though doesn't let that happen as he straightens up his body again and grips my inner thighs keeping them apart as he continues to thrust inside me as fast and as hard as before.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, " I moan as I tuck at my restrained hands, trying to get away from this overstimulation that's too good. 

"Fuck, come again for me Chloe, " he says moaning.

Hearing Ian moan is one of the sexiest things in the world.

"I can't, this is too good!"

"Yes, you can, now cum with me Chloe and bite that pillow cause you're getting too loud, and we can't have people complaining, can we?" He groans.

"Fuck, " I say, biting down on the pillow as I moan into it, reaching a second orgasm.

Judging by Ian's slowed-down thrust I can tell that he just came too. I realise the grip my teeth had on the pillow and let my head rest on it. Ian's hand grabs mine as he unties me. I rub my wrist and roll on my back as I watch Ian throw away the used condom.

"Are you okay?" He asks me, once he put back on his boxers and sat down on the bed next to me, brushing away some strands of hair that stuck to my sweaty forehead.

"Yeah, I'm just exhausted, " I say smiling.

"Good, want to take a warm shower before we go to sleep?" He asks before pecking my lips.

"Yeah, that's a good idea, " I say, lifting my hands for him.

He laughs softly, wrapping his arm around my waist and lifting me up like a koala as I hug him tight. We took a shower then brushed our teeth and went to the toilet before getting under the covers.

I lay on my side wearing just a spare t-shirt of his as he lays behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, he pulls me closer, so my back is completely touching his chest.

"Night Chloe, " he whispers in my ear.

"Night Ian, " I say.

The only thing I felt before sleep consumes me is Ian's lips on my neck.

A/N

Is it getting hot in here, cause in there is steaming hot! 🥵

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the next one tomorrow cause the hotness doesn't end here...🥰🔥🔞❤️

Feel free to comment & vote ❤️

I hope you have a great weekend! Xx

All the love - M ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 1.2K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
307K 8.5K 50
"That was weird, but I can't stop my heart beating ten times faster than it should be. Laying down on the bed I face away from the bathroom door not...
2.4K 89 14
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
848K 19.6K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...