Clone wars: High school AU (o...

By MoxyWasHere

the clone wars characters go to high school, and obi-wan and rex are the new students. all normal right? not... More

Γ΄ Γ± Γͺ
t w Γ΄
t h r Γͺ Δ“
f Γ² ΓΌ r
f Γ― v Γͺ
Ε› Γ― x
Ε› Γͺ v Γ« Γ±
Γ‰ Γ­ g h t
Ε„ Γ­ Γ± Γ«
t Γ« Γ±
Γ‰ Ε‚ Γ© v Γͺ Γ±
T w Γ¨ Ε‚ v Γ«
T h Γ― r t Γͺ Γ« Ε„
F ΓΆ ΓΉ r t Γ« Γ¨ Γ±
F Γ― f t Γ« Δ— Ε„
Ε  Γ­ x t Δ“ Γ¨ Γ±
Ś Δ“ v Γ¨ Γ± t Γͺ Δ™ Ε„
È Γ― g h t t Γ« Γͺ Ε„
T w Γͺ Ε„ t ΓΏ
T w Γͺ Γ± t ΓΏ ΓΈ Ε„ Δ™

Γ‘ Δ« Ε„ Γ« t Δ— Γ© Γ±

135 3 1
By MoxyWasHere

(takes place the day before the last day of school. Ben's POV also, LOTS of Obikin fluff towards the end:3 )

i walk into school with my favorite People, my boyfriend, my best friends, Ahsoka, Barriss, Lux, and my little brother Rex, they have been there for me till the end. and i couldn't thank them enough.

i give Anakin a tight hug before leaving to go to my first period, and as i walk down the crowded halls of this school, everyone is screaming the song from high school musical "it's summer time" or whatever it's called. i just laugh at the idiots that are throwing their papers everywhere and down the stairs.

i get to my class and sit down putting my bag down and getting out my necessary supplies. i see my teacher walk in and greet everyone "hello guys, tomorrow is that last day of school whos excited?!" she shouted and everyone screamed on the top of their lungs, i could swear i went deaf for a second.

Me and Anakin's flight to go to Pennsylvanian is next week, we need to spend as much time as we can with the others.

all we did in class today was talk about our summer plans, me and Anakin's summer plan was flying to Pennsylvania and chilling in separate hotels until collage starts in august. i don't know why we had to get a flight in June, but we did.

Anakin and I were excited to be honest, but we didn't want to leave Ahsoka, Rex, Lux, Barriss, they were our best friends, we all wanted to go to the same collage, but i guess the gods had a different plan for us.

-lunch-

i walk slowly up to the lunch room and see Anakin and the others at a table talking, i must've been late... again... for the 4th day.

i go over and sit next to Anakin in the empty seat, everyone around us is screaming and talking loudly i can't even hear my own thoughts from it.

"Hey Obi! you okay?" Anakin asked, i nodded my head and slowly began to eat. "i cant wait to go to Harvard, i heard they have a volleyball team there! i'm so trying out!" Ahsoka said and Anakin laughed "yeah well i'm sure you will make it Snips." replied Ani. I heard Rex talking about joining the dodgeball team at Harvard, and Anakin joining the basketball team at Penn state. "want to join basketball with me?" Anakin asked me. "yeah uh sure." i replied with a fake smile and finished eating pushing my lunch box away from me.

Anakin and the others get up to throw their trash away, Anakin grabs my trash and takes it with him noticing i'm not in a good stable mood right now, i'm just to stressed about the whole move across the U.S, we live in Cali, and we have to fly hours all the way to Pennsylvania, different climate, different state, didn't things that they do over there, it's gonna be a different experience.

After lunch Lux and Rex wave bye to us and part ways to go to their class, while me, Anakin, Barriss, and Ahsoka go to gym to say our goodbyes to Mr Opress, wait, didn't Mr Opress go to Penn state? OUR COLLAGE?! Will we see him? there is so many kids in that collage that i highly doubt it.

we walk in and since it isn't a real gym class and we are only saying bye to Mr Opress, we immediately sat in the middle of our school logo and waited for instructions.

Mr Opress walked out of his and Mr Fistos office and everyone cheered for him. he laughed as he walked in front of everyone "hello everyone, i will miss this school so much." he said over the cheers. "we have a guest today, she used to go to this school about a year ago." Mr Fisto said, why do we have a guest?

"she is going to run today's class as a surprise, she has a great class for you guys today, and Mr Opress." he added and a girl walked out, she was tall, young, long blue hair, Hazel eyes. she looked familiar "hi guys! my name is Aayla Kenobi!" I was in shock, that's my.. my.. SISTER?!

was i dreaming? "Anakin do the honors and pinch me as hard as you can." i whispered to Anakin, he looked at me confused then grabbed my arm pinching me "ow! but thanks." i said, and i wasn't dreaming.

i stood up slowly, and everyone stopped talking to look at me, now my anxiety is through the roof. "hi, there is um, something i need to say." i said.

"what is it ben?" Mr Opress asked "Aayla, i missed
you." her eyes widened. i think i saw a little twinkle in her eyes "is that.. is that my ben?!" she asked and i ran out of the crowd and bumped into her hugging her tightly. "OH BEN!" she said and picked me up twirling me around. "where is my little Rexy?" Aayla asked when she put me back down on my feet, i felt a bit dizzy but it doesn't matter since i finally saw my sister. "he's next class, he's not in this class" i said and Aayla smiled "how are you?" she asked and i turned around my face red, everyone was just staring at us. "i'm good uhh we should continue gym class yeah?" i said nervously, Aayla laughed then nodded sending me back to my spot on the floor next to Anakin.

"who was that?" Anakin asked "my sister, aayla. i never felt comfortable talking about her" I replied and Anakin nodded "ahhh okay then."

the class started, Mr Fisto said he was going to start the class by giving Mr Opress his poster gift, Fisto and Aayla grabbed on side of the poster and held it up while everyone cheered, Mr Opress barked out laughing "awweee guys!! thank you!" he said and grabbed the poster. "i appreciate it!" he added and rolled it up putting it on the stage to save it for when he leaves to go Pennsylvania.

after the poster sharing, we all let Mr Opress pick his favorite sport for everyone to play, and he was going to play along. he chooses Football and let everyone choose their own teams.

i got on a team with Ahsoka, Anakin, and Barriss, Mr Opress decided to get on our team, the other team had the ball first, so we huddled up close to each other and waited for Aayla who was the couch in this little game, to say 'hutt!'

we waited for what felt like 30 minutes, the anticipation.

finally Aayla made a little karate chop in front of us yelling hutt, and one of the kids on the our team smashed the ball between everyone and it went flying into the air, everyone collided trying to catch the ball.

one of our teammates grabbed the ball, i ran across the gym putting my hands in the air, "Ben!" he yelled and chucked the ball at me, i caught it and ran a could feet next to me looking for open teammates, the other team trying to tackle me. "Mr Opress!" i yelled and chucked the ball his way, he caught it easily and ran swinging in and out of people, he got to one spot and looked around for any open teammates, while the other team jumped up and die in front of him, which they failed since he's super tall.

"Ani!" he yelled and chucked the ball towards Anakin with him grabbing it, Anakin yelled Barris's name and threw it to her, she ran halfway across the gym and yelled out another kids name and threw it to him, but he missed and it fell to the ground and that means the ball goes to the other team.

we all huddled up again, and Aayla didn't wait to say 'hutt' again, she did it almost immediately and the game started when the other team smashed the ball on the ground sending it into the air, a kid on the other team grabbed it and ran throwing it to their teammates.

a ball came after the kid behind me from the opposite team, i jumped up and grabbed the ball and ran halfway across the gym. i looked around at my teammates and the people guarding them from the opposite team.

"Mr Opress!" i yelled throwing it to him, Anakin gave me a confused look, i saw and shrugged with a smile, he rolled his eyes playfully and i laughed as i ran to an open spot.

that game goes on for the whole class period, and once the class was over everyone brought Mr Opress into a tight group hug with just over 100 kids.

the bell rang and everyone yelled bye to Mr Opress as they walked out, before i left i gave Aayla a hug and slipped her my number, she saw and smiled saying she will most definitely text me. i nodded laughing and waved as i left with Anakin, Ahsoka and Barriss.

-end of day-

i met up with the others at the school entrance, i asked Rex if he saw Aayla and he nodded excitedly, i laughed and asked if he gave her his number, he said yes and we all walked out to our cars.

before i got in my car i gave Anakin a quick kiss waving bye to him, Rex and Lux gave their girlfriends a kiss and got in my car.

i drove off and dropped Lux off at his house, i then backed out and went down the street to my house, Lux only lives down the road so i could walk there if i wanted to.

we get home and walk inside to see my father and Jyn sitting at the kitchen table. "hey kids, how was school?" Jyn asked standing up "it was good. tiring" i said with a laugh. "go take a nap then." Jyn joked "good idea, come on Rex." i said jokingly and i walked upstairs

i walk into my room and sit down on my bed turning the TV on, Anakin texted the group chat asking to have a group facetime, we all agreed and got connected to a facetime with Barriss, me, Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex, and Lux.

Anakin was watching TV, Barriss was doing her makeup talking to Lux, Me and Rex were playing COD, and Ahsoka was paused and we weren't sure what she was doing.

we all talked for a few hours, my mom called to me and Rex for dinner, so we said we would be right back to go eat.

"Hey mom, today was Mr Opress's last day at school before he has to fly back to Pennsylvania to go to his collage." i said as i sat down at the kitchen table. my mom sighed as she sat down "i'm sorry hun, i know how much you liked him, aren't you going to Penn state? maybe you will see him again." My mom said with a smile as she began to eat her dinner.

me and Rex finished dinner and cleaned out dishes putting them away, i said my good nights to everyone, as did Rex, and we ran upstairs to go back into the facetime call with the others.

me and Rex joined and Anakin gasped "obiiii!" he shouted cutely, i just felt my heart legitimately skip a beat, not kidding...

"Hey Ani" i said laughing, he had that bright smile on his face, that always made me smile.

Anakin yawned and i just loved that cute little noise he made, he continued to watch whatever he was watching on his TV. "cutie. look at me." i said, the others 'awed' when Anakin looked at me with a bright sunny smile, showing his perfect white teeth.

*you took a facetime photo*

The look on Anakin's face was priceless "OBI! WHY?!" he yelled laughing. i smiled chuckling "awe you guys are goals" Barriss said as she got comfortable in her bed turning her TV on. "what? am i not allowed to take facetime photos of my boyfriend?" i asked sarcastically "no! your not!" Anakin joked making everyone laugh.

"I'm heading to bed everyone, Ahsoka facetime me." Rex said, Ahsoka nodded and said her goodnight's and left the call, Barriss and Lux said they were heading to bed and leaving to facetime, which only left me and Anakin on the facetime call.

Anakin set up his phone in his nightstand and curled up in his big blanket. "i wish i was in the big comfy blanket" i whined gawking at Anakin's cute face. "you will be soon, hopefully." Anakin said with a smile.

a couple minutes later, i saw Anakin sleeping, his little kitten snores are adorable, i couldn't resist.

*you took a facetime photo(5)*

i saw the light of the photo being taken illuminate Anakin's pale cute sleeping face. i decided to get some sleep, so i curled in my blanket, and turned my TV on low to play on the background, and fell asleep happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 64 30
Star Wars the Clone Wars Fanfiction, Mostly Focused on female OC and Captain Rex, and their experience falling in love, but also telling the growth o...
15.6K 491 26
Anala isn't a fan of Anakin Skywalker, but little did she know he was about to turn her whole world upside down. "I can't stand you" "I know" THERE W...
5.7K 145 16
Some little stories I have been writing. Mostly about the clones, Ahsoka, and Anakin. Impressive Ratings πŸ…#1 in captainrex #25 in starwarstheclone...
19.5K 856 34
πŸ¦‹ε½‘β˜† βͺ πš‚π™Όπ™΄π™»π™»πš‚ 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½ πš‚π™Ώπ™Έπšπ™Έπšƒ ❫ πŸ¦‹ε½‘β˜† ❝IT'S FUN TO LOSE AND TO PRETEND❞ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™, padmΓ©'s twin finds...