É ł é v ê ñ

(Ahsoka's POV IM SORRY I FINALLY DID A AHSOKA POV)

I woke up to my Annoying alarm, it's finally friday, thank god. I get up and get dressed into a black tank top and grey leggings, i don't usually dress fancy like everyone else. i get on my black Nike shoes and go downstairs to eat breakfast.

"morning Ahsoka." My mom said as she's making breakfast. "morning" i replied back, i'm not a morning person at all, i may seem like it, but truly, i'm not.

I sit down at the table and my mom places a plate in front of me, with bacon and pancakes. I eat and watch youtube on my phone.

i get a text from Rex telling me good morning, i feel my heart skip i beat. gosh, i love him so much. i text back good morning with a heart. I go back to eating, once i finished i put the plate in the sink and grab my bag and keys.

"i'm heading to school." i told mom, she said to have a good day and i left.

i get in the car and text rex to see if Ben was driving them to school, he texted back saying yeah. so i don't have to worry about picking them up.

i get to school and park fairly close to the school, i put down my sign that indicates that i'm allowed to park there for the school day. i sit in the car and wait for Ben to show up with Rex and Anakin.

they pull into the parking lot and go next to me, i get out and wait for them to turn off the car and get out, Rex jumps out and i jump on him happily. "hi Ahsoka!" rex said and kissed my cheek, my heart is beating so fast like a speeding rabbit. "hi rexy!" i said and walked up to Anakin and Ben. "hey ben hey Skyguy." I said and walked up to Anakin hugging him and high fiving Ben.

"Let's go guys" Anakin said and we locked our cars walking into the school.

They all follow me to my locker and i put the unnecessary stuff in my locker and grab my first period books and notebooks. "How did you sleep babe." Rex said kissing my cheek "i slept okay." i replied and we see Barriss walking over to us. "here comes Barriss." Ben whispered to me. I nod and she walks up to anakin. "hey ani." she said and Anakin froze "oh um hi barriss." he replied, me rex and ben all snickered.

"Want to walk to class with me?" Barriss asked Anakin, he nodded and asked if Ben could join, she nodded, ben and Anakin said bye to me and Rex and they walked off.

I walk with Rex to my first period and he kissed me goodbye before he left. i go in and sit in the back of the class, i was fairly popular, i have a lot of friends in every class, but my mains are Ben Anakin and Rex, they are real friends, now an days you never know who's real or fake, and i hope Anakin doesn't trust Barriss and it was all a play.

i've know Anakin since Elementary school, and he is very gullible, and desperate for friends, and when Barriss apologized to him yesterday, who knows what he was thinking, i just don't want him to get hurt and then i'll have to step in. I've done Karate for years and can take anyone down and make anyone cry for mommy.

i get out my phone and text the group chat with Anakin ben and Rex in it, i put it under my table so my teacher didn't see.

Me: Yes, i will say this in the group chat, Skyguy, be careful with Barriss Plz.

Skyguy🖤: i will i promise.

Obi-Wan(Skyguy's Husband): i already had the talk with him.

Rexyyy🥺🤚🏻: If she hurts you we will drag her.

Skyguy🖤: guys-

Obi-Wan(Skyguy's Husband): i'll make her regret being born.

Me: i can kick her ass