f ò ü r

(ashokas POV imma start adding pictures)

BEEP.. BEEP.. BEEP

i wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm, i get dressed in a tank top and tight leggings with checkers vans, i grab my phone my charger and headphones, i run downstairs and eat cereal quickly.

i grab my keys and run out to my car and text anakin 'be there in 10' i texted him.

i arrive at his house and i honk annoyingly so he knows i'm at his house. i see anakin running out "skyguy?! on time?! wowww" i said mocking him "oh shush snips let's go" i laugh and start the car and take off

we arrive at school and see ben and rex talking outside their car. "should i park close?" i ask anakin "just park wherever snips" he said back

i park and we get out of the car, rex runs up to me "sokieee" he says hugging me "rexyyyy" i reply

i see ben walking up to anakin, i could barely hear them but kind of? "hey ani.." ben says softly that's what i could really make out he might have said more

we all walk inside and we get to my locker, i look at anakin and rex, and we all jump on ben giving him a huge hug. he hugged us back and laughed "what was that for guys?" he asked anakins stepped up, "we know you got in a fight with your mom, we don't know why all we know is you did and you don't have to tell us, just know all three of us, are here for you" he said smiling. i notice ben was smiling too and he ran and hugged anakin really tight, he let go and opened his arms for me and rex, we ran and hugged him.

we parted ways to go to classes. my class is so boring. Mr Palpatine, he's so old and boring and slow. i text the group chat

me: hi guys! class is boring, i have Mr Palpatine

skyguy❤️: ew i have math with mrs Shaak-Ti

rexyyy😽: i have history, should i add ben?

skyguy❤️: yesss

me: yessss

*adds ben*

Obi-wan(ben): what is this?

Rexyyy😽: it's a group chat with us epic people

me: no

skyguy❤️: no

obi-wan(ben): no

me: i got to go guys so i don't get yelled at by this wrinkly prick. cya at lunch!!

skyguy❤️: we will spam you so put phone on vibrate:) we aren't leaving the group chat

me: i figured

obi-wan(ben): cya!!

rexyyy😽: byeeeee

so i put my phone away and i kept hearing it buzz from them texting. i kept laughing to myself because i have a bunch anakin is spamming random things to annoy me. does it all the time whenever i said i have to go.

-time skip-

it's lunch time and i see ben, rex, and anakin walking to my locker. ben looks like he has his arm around anakin?! they are laughing about something, rex runs up to me and hugs me. "ready for lunch" i ask and everyone nods.

we get to lunch and sit at an empty table "we need to play out ashoka's bisexual party at my house." anakin said leaning over the table. "nooo no no no we don't need a plan" i say shyly. "um yes we do" ben chimmed in. "oh god..." i said softly "so first we need a cake" anakin said "a cake with the bi colors inside it!" ben shouted excitedly. rex laughed and joined in "music! balloons! dancing!" and we all laughed "great idea rex we will definitely add all of those" anakin say choking on his laughter. "i'm making a playlist on spotify just for ashoka" anakin said, ben and rex agreed. oh lord....