Ś ē v è ñ t ê ę ń

(Anakin's POV)

i woke up to a loud alarm buzzing right in my ear, i forgot i set an alarm, and i forgot there was school. shit...

i quickly turn off the alarm hoping not to wake up the two graduates. i slowly untangle myself from Ben's grasp and softly fall off the couch, i stand up shaking Ahsoka and Rex to wake them up, i see Ben's foster parents walk out silently "oh hey Anakin, we were about to make breakfast, suggestions?" Qi'ra asked, i shook my head "anything is fine thank you" then i continued to try and wake up the three other highschool students.

Once Ahsoka and Rex were awake and getting up, i walked over to Ben then shook him slightly for him to wake up, i saw him slowly and cutely flutter his eyes open "h-huh? oh, school, forgot." Ben said softly laughing, i smiled and moved away so he had room to get off the couch.

"go get ready you four breakfast will be ready shortly." Han said, we all nodded and ran up the spiral staircase, we decided to let Jyn and Jess sleep in since they are graduated and it's a pain in the butt to get up at 6 in the morning.

i asked Ben if i could use some of his clothes since the sleepover was a last minute thing, Ahsoka was just going as the same pants and a different sweatshirt, she didn't even bring clothes either.

"of course, pick anything you want." Ben said as he got dressed, i walked over to his dresser, hot damn he has some nice clothes. am i even his size? i thought looking through his dresser "did you forget i read minds? i'm pretty sure your my size, you can try the stuff on."

i smiled awkwardly "oh.. yeah.. forgot, i'm sure i am, but let's see." i said and grabbed a plain white shirt and black shorts with white stripes going down the sides, i put them on and they were a tiny bit big but it will work for today. i grabbed my bookbag and sat down on Ben's bed waiting for him to finish looking hot.

"i wish i can see what you see in me..." Ben mumbled just barely enough where i was still able to make out what he said

"what?! what did you just say to me?" i said firmly standing up.

he sighed "i said, i wish i can see what you see in me." he said a bit louder as he stood in front of a mirror combing his silky blonde hair to the side.

I walked up to him grabbing the comb and putting it down on the table where the mirror is, i turn him to face me and i stare at him in pure shock.

"everything about you Obi-Wan is amazing, your eyes, hair, face, soft skin, the way you hug me, your deep British voice just sends chills down my spine, your amazing abs, the way you look at me, the list goes on." i said giving him a sad kiss on his cheek. he just stood there staring at me

"i love you Obi."

"i love you too Ani, thank you."

"don't thank me."

"HEY LOVE BIRDS BREAKFAST IS READY" Rex said walking in laughing, me and Ben laughed and followed rex downstairs, i saw Ben grab the pill bottle that was on his nightstand next to his bed.

we sit at the table, Jyn and Jess were awake but looked like zombies, Ben grabbed a pill and handed it to Rex that took it groaning. "remember what the doctor said, you have to take it every night and morning until it's empty, i don't want to keep reminding you Rex, keep this in your room." Ben said handing Rex the bottle "fineeee" he complained and took it.

we ate breakfast silently, and all thanked Han and Qi'ra, we washed out our own dishes and grabbed our bags, we waved bye to Han, Qi'ra, Jyn, and Jess, then left.

Ben got in his car with Rex, Ahsoka and i got in her car, Ahsoka was the first to leave with Ben following close behind. it's been a good few months with Ben, time flies by fast, and we all need to find collages to go too, and we need to apply before it's to late, i'm sure Ahsoka will get in Harvard, she's a straight A student, never misses school, never misses an assignment, perfect grades, that is what Harvard looks for, and i'm sure Ahsoka will make it.