Ankahe Rishtey

By RuVineet

|Slow Updates.| She is happily married. Much in love with her husband. But as they say, life keeps taking tur... More

~Epigraph~
~Character Aesthetics~
~#1. Their Life~
~#2. Her Anger~
~#3. His Surprise~

~#4. Moments of Love ~

96 5 49
By RuVineet

Spending a romantic night in a tree house, Ruhana wakes up to some melodic sounds. She finds Viren asleep beside her. She opens the glass window, assuring herself that it doesn't affect Viren's sleep. She looks around, the orange hued sky brings a smile on Ruhana's face. Birds are chirping and through her glass window, she can see people strolling around. She smiles and she opens the glass window and a gush of cool wind touches her face. A chuckle escapes her lips and she moves closer to the window to take a deep breath of fresh air. The sun is slowly rising and the environment is silent. This is a morning scene, Ruhana craves for, but she can't get it back in Mumbai.

She is silently savoring the morning air and the imagery, when two hands rest on her waist. She knows the touch. It's her beloved husband.

"Good morning, Viren." she says keeping her hands on his.

"You're enjoying it alone! Not fair!" He says, resting his chin on her shoulder.

She keeps her hand on his cheek.

"I was waiting for my Sun to wake up." She says and tilts her head to look at his face.

"Oh really! I thought you forgot about me.. And that's why, you're watching the sunrise alone." he says.

"Aww! Tumhe bhul gayi toh khudko bhi bhul jaungi main, Viren." she says and touches his forehead with hers.

He kisses her head and they watch the sunrise together. He's hugging her from her waist and she has leaned a bit upon him. He is occasionally kissing her neck and cheeks. Meanwhile, there's a ring. Someone's at the door. They share a glance and Viren moves to check.

He's astonished to find a bellboy, holding a tray in his hands. He tells him that this is the complementary breakfast they provide. Viren lets him enter the house and he places the tray on the table and another bellboy follows with a tray with beverages - - tea and coffee. They leave and Viren closes the door. He moves into the bedroom and finds Ruhana still lazying around. He holds her hand.

"let's have some breakfast." he says.

"feed me with some, Please! Baby is lazy. " She says cutely while looking at him.

Viren smiles at her antics , she does so, when she is happy. It has surely been a happy day for her. Viren has given her a sweet surprise and they are staying here for the whole day. Ruhana is pretty excited to spend the time with her husband. These are the moments she wants to cherish for her whole life.

She chuckles as Viren lifts her in his arms. She wraps her hands around his neck and kisses on his nose at which he only laughs. He makes her sit on the chair and sits beside her. Ruhana chuckles to see the small round dining table and a small kitchen with just a slab. The people who stay for longer periods, can prepare their own drinks in the small kitchen. She chuckles to see the various cuisines. There is boiled eggs,sandwiches and even stuff parantha. Everything is mouth watering. She watches as Viren prepares tea in the electric kettle. Her eyes are fixed on him and she's actually watching him work. She's noting every minute movement and he's well aware that she's looking at him.

"Ogling over me? I'm all yours." he says with a smile as he turns to her.

"I know! And you should know that I can just savor you, all day long." she says as she holds the coffee mug.

"Really! Waise toh tum gussa karti ho!" he says tilting his face.

"Han toh! Tum baat hi aisi karte ho. Bhul se bhi mujhse door jaane ki baat mat karna. You know it na, I can't afford to lose you, Viren. And I love you so much."she rests her head on his shoulder.

"Ruu! I was just joking. Aur ab main aisa kuch nahi karunga jisse tumhe takleef ho. Tumhari takleef se toh mujhe aur zyada takleef hogi na! I love you more. Tum ho toh main hoon." he says and kisses on top of her head.

"Promise me!" she asks looking at him.

"A promise of forever. We'll be together, always." he says and seals her lips with his.

That's his way to seal any promise that he makes to her. They share a soft and passionate kiss and then Viren feeds her the breakfast with his hands as she demands. They finish breakfast and after showering and getting ready, they head to stroll around the resort. There's a waterfall in the backside of the resort.

Ruhana is astonished to see the beautiful waterfall. She plays along in the water and Viren is a silent spectator. She splashed some water on him and pulled him closer to herself. She puts her hand under the flowing water and then splashes some on her hubby. They giggle and chuckle, Viren clicks some pictures also.

But the sweet moment is disturbed by a phone ring. Viren picks up the call, it's Vineet, his best friend. He almost scolds him for calling as he knew that Viren is busy with Ruhana. But, Vineet's words leave him thoughtful.

To Be Continued.

What did Vineet say?

Stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 38K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
239K 36.9K 107
Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has some other plans by bringing them together...
49.8K 2.7K 26
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor ❤️ -BLICKY.
1.5M 130K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...