I fell in Love with Coca-Cola

By My_Lucky_Stars

Rana meets a cute guy working at the local diner one day. He is pretty mysterious setting aside his nickname... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

21 3 0
By My_Lucky_Stars

I grabbed an apple from the kitchen before my parents woke up. I heard a horn honk and quickly grabbed my bookbag and ran outside. I saw the Soda Gang sitting in a pick-up truck. "Come on Rana!!" I ran over to the truck and Roo helped me inside. "You guys cannot come and pick me up at the house. And plus how did you guys know where I lived?" I said as soon as I buckled my seatbelt. "Why? And we asked around." Roo said smiling at me. I smiled back and someone pulled me into a hug. "Good morning Rana!!" Someone chipped into my ear. It was Cola. My face was smashed into his chest and I was halfway across his lap. I blushed deeply. "Hey Cola didnt see you there."

"Oh thats alright as long as you notice me now!!"

"Why were you acting so weird yesterday?"

"Its just because something happened."

"Oh okay.." I got off of him. Peps was driving.

"So explain your group to me guys."

"Peps is the responsible one, Spri is the calm and collected he's also sometimes shy, Roo is the childish one as you can tell, and I'm the cool one. We can all be bad as-" I cut him off with a glare and he raised his hands in surrender and smiled sheepishly. "No cursing when I'm around." They all nodded and I gave them a smile. I just realized I never told them why they cant come to my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.5M 131K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.3M 66.4K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...