Chapter 9

I grabbed an apple from the kitchen before my parents woke up. I heard a horn honk and quickly grabbed my bookbag and ran outside. I saw the Soda Gang sitting in a pick-up truck. "Come on Rana!!" I ran over to the truck and Roo helped me inside. "You guys cannot come and pick me up at the house. And plus how did you guys know where I lived?" I said as soon as I buckled my seatbelt. "Why? And we asked around." Roo said smiling at me. I smiled back and someone pulled me into a hug. "Good morning Rana!!" Someone chipped into my ear. It was Cola. My face was smashed into his chest and I was halfway across his lap. I blushed deeply. "Hey Cola didnt see you there."

"Oh thats alright as long as you notice me now!!"

"Why were you acting so weird yesterday?"

"Its just because something happened."

"Oh okay.." I got off of him. Peps was driving.

"So explain your group to me guys."

"Peps is the responsible one, Spri is the calm and collected he's also sometimes shy, Roo is the childish one as you can tell, and I'm the cool one. We can all be bad as-" I cut him off with a glare and he raised his hands in surrender and smiled sheepishly. "No cursing when I'm around." They all nodded and I gave them a smile. I just realized I never told them why they cant come to my house.