Chapter 10

When we pulled into the school parking lot we gathered up our things and walked to our lockers. I still want to know why Cola was acting so weird this morning. He was kind of rude yesterday during lunch and this morning he was the total opposite. I really hope Cola isn't in trouble. I sighed and opened up my locker- not noticing someone sneaking up behind me. "What's with the long face?" I turned around to see Carrie standing there smiling. "Jeez Carrie!! You gave me a heart attack!!" she just laughed. "Seriously don't be so sad locker neighbor!!" My locker neighbor Mally said. I felt so confused because never once has Mally said anything to me and Carrie has never approached me out of class. "Okay what do you guys want? Are you here to beat me up for Taylor? If you are you better leave me alone because I know people!!" They both burst out laughing after my speech. "We just want to be friends with you. We are trying to be nicer and not so judge mental anymore. So what do you say? Mally and I are going shopping on Saturday. Do you want to come?" Carrie asked. I could see her eyes shining with hope. "Uh.. I guess so... If I don't have to work that is." I answered and they both smiled politely. I waved good bye as I walked off to class. I sat in my regular seat and the Soda Gang came in and filled in the seats around me. Cola and Roo were on my sides as usual and Peps and Spri were in front of and behind me. "You guys please don't distract me today." They nodded to me but that wasn't enough. "Promise me." They all sighed.
"I promise."
"I swear on my cat Old Kenny!!"
"I promise you Rana."
"I swear on you and Cola's first child." I turned around to find who said it and I saw Peps smirking at Cola. I gasped and hit Peps with my text book. "I expected more from you Peps!!" He rubbed the spot where I hit him. "What? I can't always be the responsible one!! I want to have fun too!!" I hmph'd and turned back around crossing my arms.