Chapter 2

I handed the orders to Cindy. I sat down in a nearby booth and took a break. I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up. The boy whose nickname was Coca-Cola stood in front of me.

"Um hi?" He sat down across from me.

"I'm Coca-Cola or as my friends call me for short, Cola."

"I'm Rana."

"You don't have much experience with boys do you?" I shook my head.

"Why do you say that?"

"Oh no reason."

"Why are you talking to me?"

"I thought you were cute." My face flushed.

"You thought?"

"Yeah, but your pretty hot up close." My face was probably beet red.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend before?" I shook my head no.

"So your single then?" I nodded.

"Cool."

"Why do your friends call you Cola?" I asked.

"I'm addicted to Coca-Cola thats why. We all have nicknames. The blonde haired blue eyed one is Spri. The reddish brown haired one is Roo. The one with the really dark hair is Peps. We are all nicknamed after our favorite soda."

"Thats cool but what are your real names?"

"Im not telling you?"

"Not even your name?" He shook his head and leaned so close to me that his breath fanned out across my face. He smelled like mint and chocolate which reminded me of his eyes. I tried not to make it obvious that I was basically inhaling him.

"You'll just have to find out Rana ." I tried to hide my shiver but I think he saw it because he grinned and pulled away.

"Here's my number. Call me once your done with your shift or I will cone back here everyday." Then he stood back up and walked back to his table. His friends wiggled their eyebrows at me causing my face to heat up again.