Mafīa Stēpbrothers

Galing kay KimYasul2

"ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴇ?" ★彡[ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜ... Higit pa

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Introduction to straykids
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter- 21
Chapter-22 [Truth Untold-1]
Chapter-23[The Truth Untold-2]
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter 30
It's done!
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter -38
PEEK-A-BOO
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
mhm
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Attention.
Chapter-45(The end)
BOOOM SURPRISE

Chapter-5

24.3K 979 179
Galing kay KimYasul2

At home:

On reaching home I saw my mom in the house which made me frown because she generally reaches home by 7PM but soon it struck to my mind that today we were supposed too meet mom's boyfriend

I was about to go upstairs when my mom said

"Dear pls be ready by 6PM ."

I hummed , slipping out of there .

Entering my room ,plopped myself to the bed and again started thinking about what all happened today.I was again letting my history repeat itself and giving it a chance to make me weak but what could i even do.I cannot see others being bullied that cause me to loose my Rui.I will fight back .For sure and real.

I went freshen myself up and slept.

5:40pm

Waking  with the sound of reminder,I immediately went to get ready.

My outfit:

I quickly went downstairs where my mom was already done.I nodded and we drove off.

On our way ,I just plugged in my airpods and i didnt even realise i was singing

"Lets be lonely together wo-ah wo-ah"

As i felt the car stop i opened my eyes and found ourselves on the lights

Mom:Dear you are looking gorgeous

suddenly my mom spoke.

Y/N:You too

i simply reciprocated back still gazing outside.

We usually don't complement each other but sometimes we do.

After a drive of another 25 mins we finally reached a huge ass mansion.I wasn't surprised because i am not one of those girls to see a mansion and start swinging their tails and drooling before it.

The Mansion:

My mom rang the door bell ,while i listened to the music.

Soon a man in his late 30's opened the door whom i was expecting to be Mr.Kim. Amazed on how i know?You guys will know soon. *smirk*

(Guys remember in the description of the story?Each and evry person is having a secret waiting)

Back to the story

Mom:Hi honey!!How have you been??

Mr Kim:honey,I have been fine and i hope the same for you and Y/N.
Then he moved his head towards me and spoke
"Hi Y/N how are you??"

Y/N:Fine.
I said in a normal tone almost giving no attention to him.
Mr Kim sighed as he already knew about your nature.

We went inside to see a giant living room.

As we came in, I directly sat on the couch followed by mom and Mr.Kim.No respect you see.

Mom:Honey where are the boys?

I frowned.

Mr.Kim:Mrs.Cha pls call the boys down.

I asked my mom about who and what the hell about boys.

Mom:uh Dear you are going to have 7 stepbrothers.

She spoke nervously.My eyes widened.I immediately glared at my mom upon  getting this sudden information, until i heard several steps from upstairs.Since i was having my gaze to the floor .I found 7 pairs of shoes in front of me.I slowly gazed up just to see THEM.

No!No!No! This cant be happening.No!No!The horror on my face was quite visible.They also seemed as shock as i was but soon it turned into glare and sly smirk.

Flashback

BTS POV

We just came from our school and were funking around the house when we heard our dad call us.

Mr Kim;Boys,I want to tell You something

Jimin:Sure dad,What it is!?

Mr Kim:Eh..You know Miss Choi right!?

Namjoon:Yes,She is quite nice lady and she has always been quite nice with us whenever she visited. but why are you asking about her?

He asked in a confused tone.

Mr Kim:Uh she is my girlfriend and we are going to marry soon.

It didnt took long for the atmosphere to turn into that of tension

Yoongi:Dad how can you assure she is not a digger and a slut!Am sure she is.No matter ,she is just into business and we cant say if she is really nice or just pretends.

Mr Kim:Mind your language boy.You do have seen her havent't you?

Jimin:i dont TRUST anyone

MR KIM:Shut the fuck up Jimin!She and her daughter are coming and you wont be able to do anything.

BTS:DAUGHTER!?

Taehyung:Dad we will still be able to adjust with Miss choi but daughter!?Are you serious??

Jungkook:Yess dad!!We dont want to be betrayed anymore.We are leaving.Thats it!

They all went upstairs

Jimin:Hyung!I will never except that girl as my sister.She would experience the hell,I swear.

Jin:Calm down Jimin!We first need to meet them

Mrs Cha:Boys Master is calling you down.

Jin:Yes Mrs Cha we are coming.

He politely said.

Mrs Cha nodded and went back

As we went downstairs we saw a girl looking down but as she lifted her face we all got shocked.

She was Y/N.Our looks more turned into that of glare and smirks.

Afcourse  why not!?Our target walked to us.*smirks*

Flashback ends

Y/N POV

I quickly diverted my eyes down.

Mom:How have you all been boys!??

Jin:We have been fine Mrs Choi.

He genuinely smiled and they started chatting whereas bore me sat there uninterested.

No one seriously remembered me.I kinda felt hurt as I saw my mom laughing with them and Mr Kim more because  she never felt so happy with me.She never came too near me and was always busy in her work ,the reason why I am cold to her now.but see here, she doesn't even remember me.

Jimin's POV

I really felt guilty for calling Ms.Choi a slut and gold digger.She was quite nice and polite always and i cursed her.

*sigh*

But i seriously am suspicious about Y/N and don't want to drag both of them in this hell.As we started discussion i could see Y/N she was sitting quite bored and her mother seemed to forget her  presence while talking to us but i didn't care so i continued.

Y/N POV
I was scrolling through my phone  i heard one of the maids say
"Sir ,the dinner is ready"
I lifted my gaze up from the phone
'Guys its time for the dinner.Lets go.'
Spoke mom .
Everyone nodded and followed the couple to the dining room

(Pretend its night)

Soon we started eating as maids served the food.

As we were eating food mom and Mr.Kim spoke

"We want to make an important announcement"

We all nodded and indicated them to proceed further.

I was about to drink water when i heard my mom say

"Kids, actually We both love each other alot and have known each other for 3 years since we went on a business trips and we have decided to get married this week,what is your  opinion guys ?"

i Stopped in my tracks and looked at everyone they really seemed unbothered and non- chalantly nodded.

The rage started taking over me as i again processed the words she said.

I didnt even realise that glass in my hands broke and tears started streaming down.

Mom:Dear!What happe-

I cut her off

Y/N:Enough!!You lied.You Lied to me!!You never told me you were dating.It hurts mom it hurts.I can see how happy you were with them talking that you forgot me.3 years aren't something less.Wasnt it enough?

She left the house soon after in rage.

BTS POV

As Miss Choi announced we all got shook by the sound of glass breaking.As we raised our gaze we saw Y/N's Bloody hands that made all of us worried and scared at the same time.
She spoke something that was quite much correct upon how betrayed she must have felt.

It was true though we could see the way she was hurt.It didnt amaze us.

After that she ran outside the house.

Dad:Jin go and look after her and send her to home safely.

Jin;Sure dad.

He genuinely nodded and assured Miss Choi and went out with this keys.

Author pov:

Mr Kim:Honey,Dont worry she will be alright.

Miss choi was still shocked with whatever she said.She got her answer why she has always acted cold towards her.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey aliens:),

How are you all!??and Pls Vote guys if you like otherwise i will use and evil method hehe

And are you guys freaking Kidding me!!??

My story reached 60 veiws.

Guess What!?I dreamt of getting 43 views in the morning but became really sad just to know that it was all a dream but today when i saw i freaking freaked out to see 60 veiws.

AND PLS ALIENS COMMENT TOO IF YOU LIKE!I WOULD LOVE TO INTERACT WITH YOU ALL:)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

429K 11.3K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...
62.2K 2K 26
"-Hyungs...you need to run, please! -Never ever! We are not leaving without you. -But I don't even deserve that- -SHUT UP RIGHT NOW! You forgot alrea...
57.1K 1.4K 22
✨ Starry Sky ✨ (Mafia step-brothers AU ) "I don't want to feel close to anyone, I don't want to rely on anyone. I don't want to feel weak because o...
749K 20.3K 99
well as the title you all know that it is going to be step siblings FF so yn is innocent,kind,cute,childish.But behind this mask she is the scariest...