Lights Out | Isaac Lahey [1]

By f4brays

โคทโ˜…๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ "You know, this isn't really how I expected my night to go." "Which part? Me on top of... More

๐•ท๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–˜ ๐•บ๐–š๐–™
A Night To Remember
Gone Girls
New Wolf in Town
Dereks Minions
Underwater
Heartbeat
Protecting Lydia
Into the Woods
Detention Extravaganzas
Distraction
Birthday Bash
Secrets Out
The Body
Warehouse Brawls
Sweet Sixteen
Tattoo Buddies
Practice Makes Perfect
Cold As Ice
Hecatolite
Just Stop Talking
Owe You One
Road Trip
Motel California
Who Was On Watch
Friendly Warning
The Guardians
Hospital Showdowns
Look Nervous
Hold Your Breath
The Rescue Mission
Daydreamers
Little Guy
I Got You
Fire, Flys and Glowing Eyes
Paint My Body
Anxious
Keep the Shades On
Arrows and Bombs
Pinkies Up
So Loved
Fire Power and Betsy
Return the Favor
A Divine Move
Just for you
Bright

Independence Day

21.5K 887 754
By f4brays

"So that's it? He knows now? You filled him in?" Stiles asked Will as they changed into their lacrosse gear. Will shrugged, throwing on his jersey. "Yeah. He wants to be a part of it now. If we need anything. Said he's all in."

Stiles turned to Will, hitting his shoulder, making Will turn to Stiles with a small pout, holing onto his shoulder. "This is a good thing." Stiles said, Wills brows furrowed at his words. "It is?" Stiles looked at Will, giving him an 'are you kidding me?' look. "Yes!"

"Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will be joining others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind." Coach screamed, making the whole locker room turn to him as Melissa McCall walked in with Stephanie trailing behind her.

"What?" Melissa questioned as she and Stephanie finally got to Will and Stiles.

"Mankind... that word should have new meaning for all of us today." Coach said, pointing at the players, Stephanie pulled her lips into a line, trying to hide a smile at the mans words and Will reciting them beside her from hearing the speech on multiple occasions.

"What the hell is he talking about?" Melissa asked again, turning to the boys, her eyes going wide at Will following along with Coach's words. "He does this every year." Stephanie whispered, leaning closer to Melissa who turned to her with raised brows. "Seriously?"

"We are fighting for our right to live." Coach said again as Will did a fake salute. Stiles glared at him, whacking the back of his head, making him stop as realization hit Melissas face. "Wait, is this?"

"Yeah, it's the speech from independence day." Stiles answered, already knowing what she was thinking. Will hummed, leaning closer to the three as he added. "Coach's favorite movie."

"We will not go quietly into the night!"

"Does he know any sport speeches?" Melissa asked and Stephanie tilted her head in confusion. "I don't think he cares."

"Today we celebrate our independence day! Let's do this!" Coach finished, the locker room cheering as someone walked up beside him. Gerard smiled at Coach Finstock before turning his attention to the team. "Well spoken, coach. I might have chosen something with a little more historical value, but there's no denying your passion. And while I haven't been here long, there's no denying my pride in having a winning team for this school. I know you'll all be brilliant tonight, even with only one co-captain leading you. Now, I'm your principal, but I'm also a fan. So don't think I'll be content to watch you merely beat this team. Get out there and murder them."

Stephanie felt a chill go down her spine as her jaw subconsciously clenched, Stiles and Will noticing the mans choice of words as well as Coach whooped. "You heard the man. Asses on the field!"

...

Stephanie sat with Melissa, the sheriff, and her dad at the game, her mom still working.

As the game played on, Will and Stiles both on the field, Scott on the bench, Stephanie felt someone sit beside her. She turned her head and immediately smiled at Lydia.

Stephanie turned back to the game at the sound of Stiles cheering. She watched as the ball sat in his lacrosse stick before getting tackled by one of the opposing players. Stephanie winced, her fist going to her mouth as Melissa shook her head from the other side of James.

"He's probably just warming up." Melissa muttered as Stephanie sighed. As the next round started, Stiles fumbled to pick up the ball and just like before, he got sent to the ground. Stephanie hid her face in Lydias shoulder as the strawberry blonde pulled her lips into a line. "Oh, he's just a little nervous. Plenty of time to turn it around."

Stephanie lifted her head off of Lydia's shoulder and turned to Will who playing on the field, she quickly pointed at him as if to tell him to keep an eye on Stiles. Will nodded, doing a little salute before keeping tackled, making Stephanie groan, throwing her head into her hands. "So, Will's a good player, right?" James whispered to his daughter.

"Steph!" Someone whisper yelled a few feet away from her. Stephanie shot her head up, looking around until she saw Scott and Isaac on the bench looking at her. Scott quickly motioned her over, making Stephanie weave passed her dad and Lydia, taking the spot on the bleachers behind the two. "What?"

"You guys got a plan yet?" Isaac asked, looking back and forth between Stephanie and Scott. Scott sighed, shaking his head. "No, right now it's pretty much just keep Jackson from killing anyone."

"Well, that might be easier if you're actually in the game. You left Beavis and Butthead on the field." Stephanie muttered. Isaac snorted at the nicknames, making Stephanie smile, a small flutter erupting in her chest.

Scott spun around to look at her. "I'm benched, Steph!" Isaac pursed his lips, shrugging. "Well, then we have to make it so coach has no choice but to play you."

Scott scoffed at Isaac. "How do we do that? He's got a bench full of guys he can use before he ever puts me on the field." Stephanie turned to the other boys on the bench, a slow smirk falling on her face as she turned to Isaac. "Can you do it without putting anyone in the hospital?"

Isaac looked to the field, trying to think about it before nodding. "I can try." He turned to Stephanie with a smirk as he leaned closer to her. "Kiss for good luck?"

Stephanie stayed where she was with raised brows, making Isaac sigh. "Come on... You wanted me at the show."

Immediately, Stephanie's face went red and she quickly leaned in, kissing his cheek before giving him a playful slap and pushing him to the field.

Stephanie tried her very hardest to avoid Scott's wide eyes but he wouldn't look away. "What was that?" Scott asked. Stephanie hummed in question, turning to him as if the previous conversation didn't happen. "What was what?"

Scott gaped at her, pointing to Isaac who knocked a player to the ground. "That, Steph! When did that happen?" Scott asked as if it was obvious and Stephanie shrugged, looking off to the field. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Lahey! Seriously, what the hell is your problem?" Coach screamed as Isaac knocked down another player when suddenly, Jackson came running up to him, knocking him down but Isaac didn't get up.

Stephanie and Scott quickly ran to Isaac who was breathing heavily. As soon as he saw the worried teens, he shook his head. "It's not broken. But I can't move it. I think Jackson nicked me 'cause I can feel it spreading." Isaac muttered as the medics lifted him onto a gurney.

Coach walked up to Scott, pushing a helmet into his chest. "McCall. Either you're in or we forfeit." Scott nodded as the Coach walked away, Melissa running up to Scott and Stephanie. "Hey, something's happening, isn't it? Something more than a lacrosse game?"

Stephanie gulped as Scott shook his head. "You should go." Melissa chuckled at his words. "Oh, I'm not going anywhere.And everything that I said before, forget it. All of it. Okay? If you can do something to help, then you do it. You have to." Scott looked at his mom worriedly before turning to Stephanie who nodded, agreeing with the woman. Scott let out a shaky breath before running to the field. "I will."

Melissa turned to Stephanie, placing a hand on her shoulder as she led her back to the bleachers.

...

As the game went on, Stiles continued getting knocked down by the opposing team, sometimes getting saved by Will.

At some point, everyone lost sight of the ball, the audience and the players. "Where's the ball?" "Where did it go?" Rang through the air when Stiles started running.

Stephanie practically screamed when she realized Stiles had the ball. When he got to the goal, he stopped, freezing, he slowly looked behind him at all the players running towards him. Will sped up, trying to beat the other guys as he turned to Stiles. "Shoot it!"

"Stilinski! Shoot it. Shoot the ball!" Coach screamed as Stephanie ran her hands through her hair in stress as Lydia jumped up and down. "Shoot it!"

Stiles turned back to the goal, throwing the ball. Everyone watched as the ball whizzed passed the goalie, earning Beacon Hills a point. Stephanie and Lydia screamed in excitement, pulling each other into a hug.

"I scored a goal?" Stiles asked as Will ran up to him. "You scored a goal!" Stiles looked at Will in shock before pulling him into a hug. "I scored a goal!"

All the happiness went away when the lights turned off on the field, Stephanie immediately felt Lydia grab onto Stephanie as they ran off the bleachers.

Stephanie looked up at the blank score board, realizing the game ended, she held onto Lydia tighter, losing sight of her dad in the crowd but could still hear him calling out to her and Will.

One by one, the lights started to turn on. Stephanie looked towards the field, her eyes widening as a player laid on the floor. "Oh my god." Lydia breath out before pulling her to the field.

"What's happened to Jackson? Jackson, what's happening?" Lydia cried as they ran up to the crowd where Jackson laid in the middle, unconscious. Stephanie quickly pulled Lydia into a hug to turn her away. "Can we get a medic over here? We're gonna need a medic!" Coach screamed as Melissa checked over him.

"He's not breathing. No pulse." Melissa mumbled and Will slowly looked down to her. "Nothing?" He asked slowly, Melissa looked up at him, slowly shaking her head. "Nothing."

"There's blood. There's blood." Lydia whimpered, hugging onto Stephanie tighter.

"Look." Scott mumbled from the other side of Stephanie. She quickly looked down at Jackson's bloody hands. "He did it to himself." Isaac mumbled, looking between the two.

Melissa looked up at the two girls, noticing Lydia's panic she nodded her head to Jackson. "Get down here." Lydia shook her head, hiding her face in Stephanie's neck.

"Get down here and hold his head. Tilt it up." Melissa yelled and Stephanie slowly pulled Lydia off of her, leading her to Jackson as Sheriff Stilinski and James ran up.

"Where's Stiles? Where's Stiles?" The Sheriff muttered, Stephanie turned to Will who shrugged. "I lost him when the lights turned off." He mumbled as Noah Stilinski spun around the field. "Where's Stiles? Where the hell is my son?"

IM LIVING FOR THIS CHAPTER

WE GOT SM
STEPH AND ISAAC
SOME LYDIA AND STEPH
AND WILL AND STILES😫🤌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 14.7K 95
**COMPLETED** Odette Alarie live in Europe all her life until one summer when her cousin and uncle came to visit. When they left to go home, she came...
120K 2.4K 32
Everything has changed. [Teen Wolf seasons 4 to 6] [Book 2 in the Jayla McCall series] -story started: January 10, 2016 ended June 17...
412K 16.8K 49
Christopher Knight is the C.E.O of knights industries, typical workaholic . He is a family man. He loves his little sister Sophia the most. He is ver...
24.5K 594 20
๐‘๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐‘๐ฒ๐š๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ Danny Ocean now out of prison decides to organize a big robbery in Las Vegas, so he contacts his old friend Rusty. They s...