ETHEREAL, georgenotfound ✓

By miyahangout

completed! (georgenotfound x fem!oc) ANGEL was a fitting name for someone like Aspyn - possibly one of the on... More

- ETHEREAL
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
SAFE HAVEN (SEQUEL) + NOTE

036

19K 668 636
By miyahangout

real life !

"Hi!" Aspyn grinned after sliding her thumb across the screen to accept the FaceTime call. George was still in bed after waking up only half an hour before calling her, despite it being 3pm in the U.K. Since his sleep schedule was already synced with Sapnap and Dream's, it was also pretty synced up with Aspyn's.

Half his face was covered with his thick blanket as he ran a hand through his messy hair. Aspyn had never seen it messy before, but definitely liked it more than his usual look. Through, she wouldn't admit it out-loud. "Hello, love. How are you?"

Aspyn had noticed that George took a liking to calling her 'love', and even though he's done so nth times already, she still felt giddy every time she heard it. She didn't know if she'd ever get used to it. "I'm having so much fun with Alex and Karl, I've missed Alex a lot. What about you? Did you manage to fix the thing with your alt Twitch?"

George sighed, rolling his eyes in annoyance at the reminder. He was banned yesterday, right as he was streaming too. "Yes— finally! Sapnap thinks it was my chat that messed it up for me."

"That's go—"

"Wake up, motherfucker!" Aspyn rolled her eyes at the intrusion, whipping her head to display her annoyance. Alex stood at the doorframe and smiled sheepishly.

"Get ready, we're going out."

Aspyn let out a dramatic sigh and George chuckled, causing Alex's eyes to dart towards the screen of her phone.

He took a few steps towards her bed, dropping his head in front of the camera. "Is that GeorgeNotFound?" He mocked in a British accent.

"QuAcKitYhQ," George responded with the same mocking tone. The trio laughed and Alex picked up one of Aspyn's pillow, throwing it at her as he began walking back towards the door.

"You can talk to your stinky boyfriend later, go get ready." He was out of the room before he could get chastised for his choice of words. Aspyn rolled her eyes, facing the wall to yell back.

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"

George scoffed and she brought her eyes back to him. "So I'm stinky?" He raised a brow. Aspyn pursed her lips, nodding playfully.

"I can smell you through the phone."

He pouted, bringing his camera closer to his face. "Meanie," he huffed, rolling his eyes.

She grinned and blew him a kiss before propping her phone against her small desk. While doing her makeup, she stayed on the phone with George. He was finally out of bed, preparing himself a cuppa while he watched Aspyn carefully apply products that he knew nothing about other than the fact that they enhanced her features beautifully.

"We see each other in two weeks," she brought up, causing a tug of a smile on George's lips. Her playlist was once again playing in the background, and George had heard it on a repetitive basis that he was beginning to learn the lyrics of each individual song. They would see each other in only two weeks, 13 days to be exact. They were so excited that they could count down the hours until they'd see each other.

He faintly traced the grin on his lips with his finger. "I'm aware, I think I might be more excited than you." He joked, earning a scoff from Aspyn.

She pulled away the compact mirror from her eyes, an 'are you kidding?' look on her face. "That's impossible."

"You look pretty," he commented, now that he could see her face without it being blocked by the shape of the mirror. His smile widened as he watched her face flush red, which could be seen through the light layer of foundation that she applied.

Biting her lip to suppress a cheshire grin, her eyes radiated happiness. "Thank you," she replied shyly.

Moving closer to the camera, George smirked. "Are you blushing, darling?" He teased, causing Aspyn to cover her face in embarrassment. She didn't respond, only groaning in her hands. "I can't wait to see you blush in person."

imessage !

7:34 PM

NAPSACK
TWO WEEKS

FAVOURITE CHILD
WOOOOOOO

HEADPHONE WARNING
i see tubbo in a week POGCHAMP

HEADPHONE WARNING
and i guess wilbur and niki too

FAVOURITE CHILD
wait why isn't george coming
with us again??

NAPSACK
😳

TEA KETTLE
😳

GIGGLES
😳

HEADPHONE WARNING
you know why tubbo, i told
you before

AUTOTUNE
because aspyn wants to see her
stinky boyfriend earlier

CANDLE GIRL
again,

CANDLE GIRL
not my boyfriend

PRETTY PRIVILEGE
again,

PRETTY PRIVILEGE
not stinky

CANDLE GIRL
mmmm debatable

TEA KETTLE
george you literally didn't shower for two
weeks once

HEADPHONE WARNING
WTFFFF EW

HEADPHONE WARNING
THIS IS WHY YOU GET NO WOMEN
UNLIKE ME

PRETTY PRIVILEGE
THATS A LIE

7:42 PM

DREAM'S BITCH
DREAM YOU ARE THE WORST WINGMEN
IN THE HISTORY OF WINGMEN WTF

7:43 PM

NAPSACK
nah dream's just kidding

NAPSACK
george actually smells really good

TEA KETTLE
yeah it was just a joke

FAVOURITE CHILD
i thought you guys never met irl yet???

NAPSACK
uh

NAPSACK
yeah i forgot...
dream, we didn't meet george yet,
but he smells good right?

TEA KETTLE

CANDLE GIRL
BNSJSNSJ

HEADPHONE WARNING
LMAOOOOO

PRETTY PRIVILEGE
oh my god

FAVOURITE CHILD
well

FAVOURITE CHILD
he's met wilbur before, right????

INTERNET RUINED HIM
...

INTERNET RUINED HIM
tubbo, i don't smell my friends

FAVOURITE CHILD
oh

GIGGLES
it's not weird to smell your
friends

AUTOTUNE
don't listen to him

AUTOTUNE
karl's just saying that because he
smelt me the first time we met

CANDLE GIRL
what?

CANDLE GIRL
karl.....

GIGGLES
..

HEADPHONE WARNING
man don't tell me you did...

GIGGLES
cherry and vanilla 🧍‍♀️

CANDLE GIRL
oh my god

MIYA SPEAKS !
HI!
you are are lovely and i (platonically)
love you all so much!!! all the messages
i get are so kind like 😭😭.

you make writing so worth it :)

ALSO ALL YOUR READING LIST
NAMES ARE SO FUNNY LMAO
I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.8K 28
"Unnecessarily dramatic as usual." He comments. "I'm not being dramatic!" "Tell it to the judge." Silence falls as I search my brain for a witty come...
266K 10.7K 59
completed! (georgenotfound x fem!oc) Sequel to "Ethereal". After finally being able to relish in their shared feelings, George and Aspyn explore the...
64.7K 1.7K 12
Dream and George still lived long distanced prior to their engagement, planning to move in together soon after their wedding. Everyone knew they were...
251K 6.4K 20
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐚 𝟐𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚, 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢...