SEA GREEN MEETS GOLD (N.M...

By QueenShayOfFandoms

⋱ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs ɪs ʜɪs ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ. 🌌 ⋰ Percy used a washable marker to d... More

✧Disclaimer✧
Chapter 1: Throwing People at Walls
Chapter 2: The Sun and the Moon Curse
Chapter 3: Dinosaurs and Strawberries
Chapter 4: Go Big or Go Home
Chapter 5: The Rippah
Chapter 6: Just that Awesome
Chapter 7: Dead Ends
Chapter 8: Rudy
Chapter 9: Blue coke
Chapter 10: A True Hybrid
Chapter 11: Lost
Chapter 12: Welcome to Chicago
Chapter 13: Rebekah, (my queen)
Chapter 14: Retail shopping
Chapter 15: The Truth
Chapter 16: Collide
Chapter 17: Roommates
Chapter 18: Mason
Chapter 19: Cave Drawings
Chapter 20: Homecoming
Chapter 21: Breakfast and Coffins
Chapter 22: Darts and Hearts
Chapter 23: Exploring
Chapter 24: Irrational Fears
Chapter 25: Kicking some ass
Chapter 26: Family Above All
Chapter 27: Hand Kisses
Chapter 28: The Wicked Witch of the West
Chapter 29: Overprotective Family
Chapter 30: Ghost
Chapter 31: White Oak
Chapter 32: Yay! Fire!
Chapter 34: Numb
Chapter 35: Body Switch
Chapter 36: Don't Disrespect My Son
Chapter 37: Fiancé
Chapter 38: Silas
Chapter 39: Trapped
Chapter 40: Laughably Impotent
Chapter 41: My Friend Magellan
Chapter 42: Prom
Chapter 43: My Prom Queen
Chapter 44: Bets and Dramatics
Chapter 45: Ice-cream
Chapter 46: Gone
Chapter 47: Proposing or Praying
Chapter 48: I Do Not Have Eyes
Chapter 49: Smile Face
Chapter 50: Spitball
Chapter 51: My love
Chapter 52: First Impressions
Chapter 53: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Chapter 54: Highs and Lows
Chapter 55: Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 56: Truth or Dare
Chapter 57: Nothing Dangerous
Chapter 58: Nightmare
Chapter 59: Sleeping Arrangements
Chapter 60: Power
THE END
~ Covers: ~
THIS IS IMPORTANT
THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR (dun dun dun)
the sequel!!

Chapter 33: Decade Dance

28K 1K 267
By QueenShayOfFandoms

✦✦✦

"So, they got in trouble for being outside when they weren't supposed to? But for detention they had to walk outside in a forbidden forest. That doesn't make any sense." Finn commented as they watched Harry Potter.

Percy was seated on the couch. She was introducing Finn to the world of Harry Potter. The first film, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone was playing on the TV.

"I know. But not everything has to make sense." The demigod replied, as she threw a handful of popcorn in her mouth.

Finn continued watching the movie. "They're practically toddlers."

Percy laughed. "I think they're supposed to be 11."

"The only one with a bit of sense is Hermione." The original shook his head.

The demigod smiled in amusement. "Do you want me to turn off the movie?"

Finn panicked. "No! We have to see if they make it out of the forest."

The raven haired beauty chuckled.

———

A few hours later, the demigod was in the hybrid's room.

"Do we seriously need to go to this thing?" Percy asked as she fell back on the bed.

Klaus chuckled. "You know my sister. Rebekah can be quite insistent on attending these events."

Rebekah, Annabeth, Percy, and Klaus were going to the decade dance at Mystic Falls High School. The theme of the dance was the 20's.

Percy sighed. She turned to him with a smile on her face. "I'll see you at the dance."

The demigod stood back up.

"Goodbye, love." The hybrid spoke, his dimples appearing on his cheeks.

"Bye Nikkie."

➳➳

Percy checked her appearance in the mirror one last time. She wore a black 20's style dress.

The demigod left her house and jumped in her jeep.

Annabeth and Rebekah were arriving together.

After Percy parked the vehicle, she made her way to the entrance of the school gym.

The room was already packed with students.

The sea green eyed girl weaved her way through the crowd. She found peace when she ended up at the snack table.

The demigod picked up a few appetizers and placed them on a small paper plate. She started chewing on the food.

Percy saw a figure appear next to her in her peripheral vision.

"I had a feeling I'd find you here." Klaus chuckled from beside her.

The sea green eyed girl grinned at him. "Food is important."

She reached for a cookie from the table. Before she could take it, Klaus' fingers did the same. Their hands brushed against each other's.

The sea green eyed girl looked at him with a mixture of confusion and amusement.

He picked up the cookie and brought it up to her lips. A hint of a smile appeared on her features, when she realized what he was doing. She opened her mouth slightly, and he held it as she took a bite.

She chewed and swallowed the piece in her mouth.

Their eyes locked.

Percy laughed a bit, as he raised the cookie again. "You're feeding me now?" She asked in amusement.

He shrugged, a devilish smirk spreading on his face. "Why not, love?"

Small chuckles escaped her lips.

Klaus held up the cookie and she bit it.

As she chewed on it, the hybrid raised the rest of the cookie to his own mouth. He finished it and brought the tip of his thumb to his lips to get the crumbs off.

The raven haired beauty tore her gaze from his lips and awkwardly cleared her throat.

He held his hand out towards her. "May I have this dance, love?"

Percy bit the inside of her lip and nodded. She placed her hand in his, and allowed him to lead her towards the dance floor.

The speakers from the gym began playing a slow song.

One of her arms wrapped around the back of his neck. The demigod placed her hand in his. Klaus's arm wrapped around her waist.

The pair danced to the music. The flow of their movements came naturally, as their bodies fell into rhythm.

It was like all of the other couples in the gym disappeared. They entered their own little world.

The raven haired beauty broke the silence between them. A beautiful smile graced her features as her eyes scanned over his face. "You're really cute, you know that?"

Klaus chuckled. "I'm cute?"

"Definitely." She replied.

He pulled her closer. "Well, I think you're cuter."

A grin broke out on her face and she shook her head. "Nope. Impossible. You're way too cute."

Klaus looked away momentarily and shook his head in disbelief. His gaze returned to her and looked at her fondly.

"I don't deserve you." The hybrid admitted softly.

Percy gave him a weird look. "What are you talking about?"

She adjusted their position, so that both of her arms wrapped around the back of his neck. His arms held her waist.

Klaus looked into the sea green abyss of her irises. He could see each freckle and the wide range of shades that swam within her eyes.

"You're incredible, love."

The daughter of the sea smiled at him. "You're only noticing my awesomeness now? I'm offended it took so long."

The corners of his lips rose.

✧✦✧

Percy and Klaus wandered outside. The sounds of music from the gym still met their ears.

A soft breeze gently blew upon their skin.

The sea green eyed girl held out her hand. Klaus placed his in hers and she pulled him closer.

Her arms wrapped around his neck as his arms held her lower back.

The stars and the moonlight shined down on them.

The pair swayed back and forth.

"Have you ever been anywhere, love?" Klaus questioned. "Traveled to places far away?"

The demigod shrugged. "I've been to a few places. But, I didn't usually get to enjoy them. I would be too busy with quests."

The original scanned over her features. "Would you like to go anywhere? I could take you."

The raven haired beauty raised an eyebrow, as a small smile appeared on her face. "You wanna travel around the world with me?"

He nodded. She could see the seriousness of his offer.

One of her hands moved to gently hold his cheek. She nodded. "Sounds fun." A cute grin spread on her lips.

Klaus smiled. "Is that a yes?"

The demigod nodded again. "Yeah."

Percy leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss on his cheek.

The hybrid looked at her in awe.

He had become accustomed to people treating him differently. Most people saw him as an abomination, including the ones who were supposed to be his parents.

Percy never treated him like a monster. She didn't judge him or the darkness inside of him. The sea green eyed girl didn't make him feel bad about who he was.

In contrast, she made him feel loved.

She managed to creep her way into his heart. He knew he cared for her more than he probably should, but he couldn't stop himself.

Klaus cared for her.

He cherished her words and gentle touches. He craved her smile and laughter. He yearned for her happiness.

She consumed him, and he didn't want it to stop. Thoughts of her always took over his mind.

Percy Jackson made him happy.

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

Okay, so this chapter is pretty short.

But, the next chapter is already written. :)

Warning: there may be some violence.

Have a wonderful day, my loves.

-Shay

1256 words

ps. I was debating having them kiss in this chapter, and then I was like nah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 20.3K 62
18+ Warning. Mature scenes and language. Sneak peek- "Hello Finn." I greeted with a smile. He smiled back, leaning down to nudge my nose with his own...
18.6K 528 32
"Oh would you shut up!" Pandora yelled at the boy across from her. "Or what? What are you going to do? That witchy shit you love to do or maybe splas...
1.7M 63.6K 41
Ophelia Armstrong never intended for her life to be anything out of the ordinary. All she ever wanted to do was finish school, meet a nice person, se...
481K 8.7K 52
Look, I didn't want to play Truth or Dare. It gets you humiliated in embarrassing, awkward ways. Like kissing a god or having a female-Ariel look. An...