Let me love you

By M_scorpioxx

My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she... More

Welcome aboard
Love with strings detached out now!
Characters Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
New updates on upcoming romance
Synopsis of new romance
Love with strings detached upload!
Sneak peek: Drama

Chapter 63

1.2K 32 1
By M_scorpioxx

Chloe's P.O.V

I lean back on my chair and rub my eyes whilst letting out a sigh. I've been scrolling through lecture notes and pictures I took for the past 3 hours and I'm still nowhere near done. This chair is also not comfortable, so my back is killing me. 

These past two weeks have been hectic as both me and Ian have been working on our assignments for this semester. 

We didn't get to spend much time together but thankfully today it's the beginning of our spring break, so I decided that it would be nice to go somewhere relaxing just the two of us tomorrow for two days.

I picked a location that I knew Ian would like a lot and it feels special for both of us, I think. So, I booked a hotel nearby for one night which reminds me I need to pack my bag for the trip. I glance at my laptop and see that it's already 11 pm.

I and Ian have been dating for 2 months now and I'm really falling in love with him at this point. I'm thinking of asking him to be my boyfriend tomorrow, I even got a present for him that I know he'll cherish for life, but I'm not sure.

What if he's not ready yet? What if he prefers not to put any labels on us? Also, I don't want him to just agree with me because I got him a present or I planned this small gateway for us. I don't want him to feel pressure.

I stand up and grab a big black backpack and place it on my bed. I shove my pyjamas in there and two sets of underwear cause you never know what's going to happen. I left it there and start rummaging through my wardrobe, trying to find what I should wear tomorrow.

Ugh, I don't have anything to wear! No, actually, I have too many things, that's my problem. I need to declutter my wardrobe one day.

I pick up my soft denim black straight-leg jeans and a black long sleeve crop top to go with it and oh, a belt. Now for the day after tomorrow, I'll wear my black faux leather leggings, a different black high-neck top and my baby blue crop puffer jacket. I'll wear my black chunky trainers for both days.

That's perfect, outfits shorted!

Now I'll pack my camera and the present, so I won't forget them and just pack my toothbrush and skincare products in the morning.

I go back to my desk and unplug my camera as well as shut down my laptop before going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and cleanse my face.

I honestly can't wait for tomorrow. Alone time with Ian is always a small taste of heaven.

We just connect really well and never get tired of seeing each other, which is kinda crazy to me because I still remember the first time, we met almost only seven months ago. I never would've thought back then that we'll end up together. 

I make sure my moisturiser is all soaked into my skin before shutting the light and going to my bed. I was already wearing pyjamas since I decided to study late, so I just get under the covers and grab my book. I hope that reading will help me fall asleep cause I'm too excited about tomorrow to be able to do that on my own.

Thankfully after about 20 minutes of reading my eyes start to feel droopy, so I close the book and put it back on the bedside table next to my phone before letting my eyes close and sleep engulf me.

The sudden knock on my balcony door startles me awake, making me open my eyes but squint them immediately because of the sunny morning. Ugh! I let my head fall back on my pillow and rub my eyes yawing. If it wasn't for the next round of knocking, I would've fallen back asleep, but Ian seems determined to get my warm comfortable ass out of the bed which is not happening.

"It's open Sakai, " I yell, knowing that my parents are probably at work now.

I mean, at least I hope so, I haven't checked the time!

"Oh, yeah I forgot, " I hear him say after opening the door.

"Why did you cut my sleep short?"

"Because I wanted to ask you when we are leaving, " he says as I feel him sit on my bed.

"Really? You messed up my sleep for that?" I ask still laying with my eyes close.

"Yes."

"Brilliant, we leave at 10 o clock now, can I have at least an hour of sleep before we need to get going?"

I feel him lean closer to me and kiss my cheek.

"It's 9:35 babe, " he whispers in my ear.

It takes me a minute to process what he said but once I do, I flaunt my eyes open, throw the duvet cover off me and scramble out of bed, rushing towards the bathroom to get ready.

"Well, I guess I'll leave you to it. I'll meet you downstairs in 10," I hear him say from my bedroom.

"Yeah, yeah, " I say as I rush to cleanse my face.

I quickly do my morning routine and thank God is only like three steps, brush my teeth and grab the stuff I needed to pack from the bathroom, throw them in my bag and start getting dressed. I brush my hair and put some lip balm on, throwing those in my bag as well and shut it.

Fuck, fuck, fuck we're going to miss the bus!

I grab my phone, throw on my black faux leather jacket and grabbed my bag and keys and rush out of the apartment.

Once I reach Ian downstairs, I grab his hand and run down the side of the road.

"Aa okay, " he says.

We reach the bus stop and I lean my hands on my knees, taking in some heavy breaths.

"You okay babe?" Ian asks, standing perfectly fine next to me.

"Yeah, just pray we didn't miss the bus, " I say, straightening up and fixing my hair.

"What time is the bus coming by for our destination again?" He asks again, as he checks the timestamps on the map attached to the wall.

"Ten."

"Are you sure about that?" He turns to look at me.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because you might want to double-check that on here, " he says moving away, so I can check the times.

"Oh, " I say as I look at the time showcase on the map and glance down at my phone.

"It's not coming by at 10," I say, putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Yeah no, it's coming at 10:20 am for our location, " he says, looking at me with a smile.

"Oh, well, we can just sit down on the, " I look around seeing no bench on this stop.

"On the sidewalk, " I say, sitting down and instantly feeling my ass get cold.

"This is going great!" I whisper.

I remove my bag and drop it next to me as Ian takes a seat on my other side.

"Yeah, this is going pretty great, " he says, chuckling.

I throw him a glare and he just laughs at me and grabs me up from my waist and places me on his lap.

"You're having way too much fun with my misery, " I say, leaning my head on his shoulder as I stifle a yawn with my hand.

"You're too cute when you're running around like a bunny babe, " he says, hugging my waist.

"Ugh, fuck me, " I groan.

"Later babe, " he says.

Ugh! This phrase doesn't work with him anymore!

"You better, " I say, making him laugh.

At least one of us is having fun already.

Twenty minutes passed quickly thankfully and soon enough we were on our way to our destination.

I ended up falling asleep for half the ride there with my head on Ian's shoulder. Once we arrived, we checked in at the hotel and sort our stuff before going out to grab lunch. Then we proceeded to stroll around the part of the city that we both haven't explored before.

Now, we're at our original designated destination watching as the sky turns darker and darker and the waves splash against the shore. We are on the beach where we had our first kiss. The present I got for him is still sitting inside my bag and the thought of it is nagging me to give it to him.

"I got you something, " I finally say after sitting here in silence for quite some time now.

"Really? What?" He asks, looking at me.

"Yeah, it's just something small, you'll see, " I say, kissing his cheek before reaching into my back and grabbing the book.

"You didn't need to get me anything, " he says, placing his hand on my thigh.

"I know but I wanted you to have this, so here, " I say as I pass him the book.

Our fingertips brush against each other as he takes it from me, slowly examining the cover with a blank face. His facial expression quickly changes though once he opens it and starts turning the pages. His mouth falls open as he gets teary eyes watching carefully every picture printed on the book.

I got him a photo book of all the pictures I captured during our adventures together. From the stargazing night to the trip at the cabin, to the beach and then when he painted me. I knew how much he would appreciate having a physical copy of those memories we created together.

A physical copy that a lot of his small dreams did come true. He continues turning the pages speechless, grazing his fingers over some pictures.

"Chloe, " he whispers my name.

"Do you like it?" I ask, watching him with a smile.

"I love it, " he says, turning and grasping my cheek in his hands, bringing my face closer to him so he can kiss me.

His lips are soft but press harshly against mine. I place my hand on his neck to stabilise myself as I let him take the lead on this kiss. It doesn't last long, and it definitely leaves me hanging for more.

Once we pull away, he goes back to looking at the still open photo book on his lap.

Maybe now is the right time to ask him. Should I do it? I take in a big breath and mentally prepare to ask him to be my boyfriend.

"Chloe, " he says, closing the book and placing it in his bag.

"Yeah?" I say.

He turns to look at me with one of the biggest smiles on his face. His eyes have a warm glow to them as he leans until his forehead touches mine and caps my cheeks again in his big hands.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

My eyes widen for a second once I hear those words leave his lips.

"Yes, omg, yes of course, " I start yelling out of excitement.

My leg bounces up and down since I can't stand still when I'm too excited. I bite my lip and then launch at him, kissing him with all I have before he can say a word, but I did catch the relief on his face once I said yes.

He moves his hands around my waist to keep me from falling off him, but he doesn't seem to be able to stabilize himself as his back hits the sand. We continue kissing for a couple more seconds, but I have a laugh building in my throat that I just can't keep in. I detach our lips and fall into a pit of laughter.

He holds me against him as we laugh together, both feeling happy. This went better than I thought.

"Let's go back to the room, " he says, standing up and making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"You did promise to fuck me later, " I say, biting my lip.

"Yeah well, that later has come, " he says, squeezing my ass which makes me jolt forward.

"Wait until we get to our hotel room, not here where anyone can see us, " I say quietly to him.

"Then don't give me that look, babe, " he says, placing me back down on my feet.

"What look?" I say, innocently biting my lip as I bent down to grab my back.

"Fuck you, " he says slapping my ass, making me giggle and cover it with my hands.

"You will, " I say, wrapping my arms around his waist while he puts his arm around my shoulder.

"That I will, " he mumbles before kissing my head.

A/N

Well, they're officially boyfriend and girlfriend!

Stay tuned for the next chapter to see them celebrating...❤️🔥🔞

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you tomorrow for the next one!

Let me love you reached 2k reads! Thank you all so much for checking out my book, voting & commenting it means a lot to me! ❤️❤️🎉

Feel free to comment & vote ❤️

I hope you have a great day/night! Xx

All the love - M ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
4.7K 104 59
Ava is eighteen and has never been kissed. She goes off to college hoping that some guy will sweep her off her feet. Unfortunately, she finds that...
844K 19.6K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
2.3M 41.3K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...