𝑲𝑰𝑡𝑲𝒀 {𝑫.𝑴}

By nicxoleeee

"Come on Rose!" her friends called her back. Rose took one last look at her headmaster, but to her surprise... More

ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯.
𝕆ℕ𝔼
π•‹π•Žπ•†
𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
π”½π•†π•Œβ„
𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
π•Šπ•€π•
π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„•
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕃𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
π•‹π•Žπ”Όπ•ƒπ•π”Ό
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
π”½π•†π•Œβ„π•‹π”Όπ”Όβ„•
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
π•Šπ•€π•π•‹π”Όπ”Όβ„•
π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„•π•‹π”Όπ”Όβ„•
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π•
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• π•‹π•Žπ•†
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• π”½π•†π•Œβ„
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• π•Šπ•€π•
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„•
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 π•‹π•Žπ•†
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 π”½π•†π•Œβ„
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 π•Šπ•€π•
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„•
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 π•π•†π•Œ

π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• 𝕆ℕ𝔼

16.3K 534 685
By nicxoleeee

[mature content.]

"That was- new-."

Rose didn't want to wake up.

She wanted to stay in Dracos arms forever. She would if she could. But she had to be in her classes in an hour, and Dracos was now laying on his back, cradled into his arms still in between her legs and she didn't want to wake him up.

So she layed there, and grabbed his book on his night stand, and she started at the very front page. When she saw a little note, her heart absolutely melted.

- Her favorite book to read at night, do not lose.

She smiled to herself, hard. She loved reading this book to Draco, it described a lot about their relationship. She shifted a little bit, and when she did, Draco was shuffling to.

"Morning, Love." He said huskily, his morning voice still in tact.

She was setting the book down, and settling her hands in his hair, ruffling it up making him look up at her. But then he was looking down at her pussy through her thin materiel of underwear, and he took his thumb and rubbed her through her underwear making her release a small whimper.

She was immediately getting aroused at the feeling, making her let out a moan that sounded like music to his ears. He was turning his body back on his stomach, and ripping her underwear off. He took not hesitation to spread her thighs, and delve into her core.

"Fuck Draco-." She moaned quietly, knowing that they don't have a silencing spell on the door.

Her hands gripped into his hair, while his tongue licked a fat stroke on her entrance, and she was squirming in his grasp the feeling of his tongue playing with her core driving her insane. He was gripping her thighs, scrunching them up giving him more access to her now throbbing pussy.

He took one hand off of her thighs, and took his mouth away from her heat, making her let out a whimper and he was collecting her lubricant with a mixture of his saliva on his middle finger, before shoving it inside of her. She was a moaning mess, she was trying to keep it down but she couldn't.

He had added a second finger, now pounding them inside of her while he collided his mouth with her clit, sucking on the soft yet sensitive bud harshly. She was now gripping his hair harder than ever, shoving him down to where she wanted to fell him.

Everywhere.

I want him everywhere.

She couldn't stop whimpering, and when his finger started curling, hitting her sweet spot effortlessly she felt the pressure build up and her legs shake. But then-

A hard knock was sounded on the form.

And not once didnt Draco lift his head up.

"Not." He shouted, before licking her clit again. "Now."

Rose had to silence her moans, or the person outside wouldve heard her. And then she heard the faint voice of no other than Ms. Parkinson.

"Draco- Are coming to breakfast?" Her voice was muffled by the door, but Draco didn't care. He kept shoving his fingers inside of Rose, and she was whimpering into her hand.

But he slapped her hand away, and was mumbling, Moan as loud as you can, and she did. She let out a shattered moan when she felt her walls finally tighten, her vision seeing stars and her legs shaking uncontrollably. She felt her release all over his hands when he pulled out, and he looked very satisfied when he pulled his fingers out of her, and sucked them right in her face.

But then his head was shoved in between her legs again, his tongue and his mouth working to clean her up. She let out another whimper at that- one that could surely be heard through the door- and once he was done he pulled up.

"That was- new-." She breathed out, completely out of breathe.

"That should teach you that your mine. Got it?" He responded with his eyebrow raised and his head tilted to the side, looking up at her with a stone cold look on his face.

She was quickly nodding, and he sat up gripping her throat and pulling her into a kiss. She didn't know if pansy was outside, but at that moment she didn't really care because all she needed was Draco. He would always be everything she needed.

When he pulled away from the kiss, he was scooping her up in his arms, and wrapping a blanket around his bare body. He slipped on a shirt while she leaned off his chest- not letting her slip out of his arms- and she helped him get some new trousers on.

When he opened the door, Pansy was indeed outside, and he stopped dead in his tracks. He raised an eyebrow at her, while Rose looked backwards, still cuddling with his chest and her blanket, and when she saw her she rolled her eyes not caring if she saw.

"What are you doing outside my door?" He asked her.

"I was just- wondering if you wanted to go get breakfast and then we could come back to your dorm, for-old times sake-."

"Parkinson." He gripped into Rose tighter, and she snuggled back with her head in the crook of his neck. "I've already made it clear that what you and I had- 7 years ago- is never going to happen again. You obviously know I'm with Rose, and I'm not going anywhere with you alone."

What he said made Rose smile into his chest, and he was walking away from Pansy, opening Roses dorm and shutting the door straight in her face. Rose was lifting her head off of his chest and smiling up at him, with a cheeky smile.

"Come on, Darling. Let's get you dressed." He whispered and kissed her forehead.

Her heart melted right there.

He opened her draws, and was asking her what she wanted to wear today- sweatpants jeans or a skirt- and Rose said she could just wear some ripped jeans with a slytherin sweater. So he got her clothes out for her, and set her down on the bed, and started to dress her.

He slid on a new pair of underwear and she glared up at him.

"You better buy me some new underwear, because that's not the first time you've ripped some of my good ones." She stated and crossed her arms.

"But you still got an orgasm, didn't you? Okay then. It's not a big deal to take you shopping, stop whining or I'll treat you like a brat." He glared at her, she immediately shut her mouth.

He gently finished getting her dressed, and once he did he was kissing her forehead again. "I'll see you later tonight or in class," he mumbled before bringing her into a kiss, bending down to her level.

"Bye, Dray." She mumbled against his lips.

-

Rose was silently walking back to her dorm, she had finished her classes for the day and she was ready to see relax into Dracos touch.

She couldn't stop thinking about how he took care of her this morning. Gave her an intense release, wrapped her in a blanket and then got her dressed. She felt all warm and fuzzy inside, and it made her wanna feel it again. The fuzzy feeling.

But when she turned a corner, she saw Ms. Parkinson standing there- almost like she was waiting for Rose to turn that exact corner- and once she saw Rose she was leaning off of it, walking towards her.

"You think your so special, huh?" Ms. Parkinson seethed, and when she finally reached Rose, she gave her a death glare and towered over her because Rose was 5'2. "He'll leave you, Cullens. Just like he did to me."

"Just because he left you doesn't mean that he'll leave me-."

Pansy laugh straight in her face and when she gripped onto her arm, Rose flinched. She hated for people to touch her- she had never been touched by Pansy before. And it triggered something in her mind, making her push it off of her hard as she could but it was no use.

"Really? Because he's fucked so many people in his life that it's unbelievable. He used me, and he's just using you."

Rose felt tears prick at her eyes.

Just get your filthy hand off of me.

She wanted to say it, but the words got stuck in her throat with what was coming out of pansy's mouth mixed with her hand creating a bruise on Roses arm. "Stop-."

"He picked up my books for me. He bought me rings-."

"Ple- Sto-."

"He even almost killed someone for me. And he still threw me away, and used me as a sex toy." She spat towards Rose and a single tear escaped her eye. "Don't believe me? He got a tattoo for me. A dove, right above his shoulder blade on his left arm."

How could she not notice that on his body?

When she finally let go of Roses arm, she was walking away. Bitch, Rose thought. But nonethelessc she was now running back towards her dorm, to see if she was right.

If he really did get a tattoo for her.

-

Draco was sat in his dorm, reading.

He had Ree, sat on his lap while she purred, and he was petting her back. He was peaceful- everything was quite Until his dorm door busted open.

Rose.

She had dry tear stains on her face, and when she walked up to him, she was immediately pulling his sleeve up on his left arm and when she finally got it up,

Her face paled at an instant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 2.7K 16
[Posted at Archive of Our Own/AO3] "I hate you, Malfoy." Harry stared at his counterpart's eyes for a while after he said that. For a moment, he saw...
66.7K 3.4K 55
(y/n) scratched the back of their head. This was it, "H-hey, Malfoy right?" In which a young wizard goes to Hogwarts and finds his new obsession. He...
272 12 6
Harry smirked, "I should get an award." Draco rolled his eyes. "And what blasted person gave you that idea?" "You!" Draco scowled, placing his palm o...
406K 9.6K 46
"Tut, Tut Granger, that's Mr Malfoy to you." Hermione couldn't handle the fame that came with being apart of the Golden Trio. Instead, she slipped a...