Lights Out | Isaac Lahey [1]

By f4brays

β€·β˜…π”©π”¦π”€π”₯𝔱𝔰 𝔬𝔲𝔱 "You know, this isn't really how I expected my night to go." "Which part? Me on top of... More

π•·π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–˜ π•Ίπ–šπ–™
A Night To Remember
Gone Girls
New Wolf in Town
Dereks Minions
Underwater
Heartbeat
Protecting Lydia
Into the Woods
Detention Extravaganzas
Distraction
Birthday Bash
Independence Day
The Body
Warehouse Brawls
Sweet Sixteen
Tattoo Buddies
Practice Makes Perfect
Cold As Ice
Hecatolite
Just Stop Talking
Owe You One
Road Trip
Motel California
Who Was On Watch
Friendly Warning
The Guardians
Hospital Showdowns
Look Nervous
Hold Your Breath
The Rescue Mission
Daydreamers
Little Guy
I Got You
Fire, Flys and Glowing Eyes
Paint My Body
Anxious
Keep the Shades On
Arrows and Bombs
Pinkies Up
So Loved
Fire Power and Betsy
Return the Favor
A Divine Move
Just for you
Bright

Secrets Out

24.8K 877 814
By f4brays

"So this kid's the real killer?" Mr. Stilinski asked, pointing at Stiles' yearbook, more specifically, Matt's photo.

The four teens nodded their heads, letting out strings of 'yeahs'

"No." The man said and Stiles sat up from his chair. "No. Dad, come on. Everybody knows that the police Iook for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So all you have to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common."

Stiles' dad nodded, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter, Kara, wasn't in Harris's class." "So they dropped the charges against him?" Will asked and Stiles spun around, pointing at Will in agreement.

"No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But that doesn't prove anything. Scott, Steph, do you believe this?" Stilinski asked and Stephanie sighed. "It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just gotta trust us. We know it's Matt."

Will nodded, patting Stephanie's shoulder. "Yeah, he took Harris's car, okay?"

"Look, he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders, and that if enough of the victims were in Harris's class, that they'd arrest him." Stiles rambled and Stilinski groaned, running a hand down his face. "All right, fine. I'll allow the remote possibility, but give me a motive. I mean, why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Will asked and the man turned to him as Stiles threw his hands in the air. "Our swim team sucks! They haven't won in, like, six years. Okay, we don't have a motive yet. I mean, come on, does Harris?"

"What do you want me to do?" Stilinski sighed and Stephanie took a small step towards him. "We need to look at the evidence."

He quickly pointed at her with an annoyed look. "Yeah, that would be in the station, where I no longer work." Stiles groaned, putting his hands on his dad's shoulders. "Trust me, they'll let you in."

Trust you? I don't even trust Will!" Stiles' dad screamed and Will's jaw dropped at Stephanie held back a laugh.

"Trust... Trust Scott? And Steph?" Stiles asked and the man sighed. "Scott and Steph, I trust."

...

"It's 2:00 in the morning." The lady at the desk said when she saw Noah Stiliski and the four teens walk into the sheriffs station. "Believe me, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't extremely important." The man sighed.

"We look at the hospital stuff first, okay?" Stiles whispered to the three teens beside him and Will's brows furrowed. "Why?"

Stiles sighed. "Because all the murders were committed by Jackson, except for one, you remember?"

Scott's eyes widened in realization. "The pregnant girl, Jessica."

"Yeah." Stiles muttered, nodding his head before continuing. "Since Matt had to kill her himself, somebody from the hospital could've seen him."

"Thank you. Kids." Stilinski announced, walking them to his old office.

...

The five watched the security cameras of the hospital, no sign of Matt had popped up yet. "I don't know, guys. I mean, look at this. There was a six-car pileup that night, the hospital was jammed." Stilinski sighed and Stiles groaned, leaning over his fathers shoulder to look at the computer. "All right, just keep going. Look, he had to pass one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica, okay? He's gotta be on the footage somewhere.

Suddenly, Will perked up, pushing Stiles a little to get closer to the computer. "Oh, hold on, stop! Did you see that? Scroll back." Stiles' dad obliged, scrolling back until Will hit his shoulder. "Stop! That's him! That's Matt!"

The man sighed, rubbing his hand down his face. "Will... All I see is the back of someone's head." "Matt's head, yeah." Stiles nodded before continuing. "Will sits behind him in history." Will nodded at Stiles' words. "He's got a very distinct cranium, it's weird."

"Are you crazy?" Stilinski groaned and Stephanie rolled her eyes, leaning on the table as Stiles pointed at the computer. "All right, fine, then look at his jacket, huh? How many people do you know who wear black leather jackets?"

"Millions, literally." Stilinski groaned to his son and Stephanie pulled her lips into a line. "Okay, can we scroll forward? There's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras."

The video continued to play until Will spoke up again. "Right there! Stop! Stop! See? There he is again."

Noah Stilinski rolled his eyes. "You mean there's the back of his head again."

Stiles noticed a nurse walking towards Matt on the screen and quickly pointed at her. "Okay, but look. He's talking to someone." They watched as the camera focused on who Matt was talking to and everyone froze, slowly turning to Scott. "He's talking to my mom."

...

"Scott, you know how many people I deal with in a day?" Melissa groaned and Scott sighed. "This one's 16. He's got dark hair, looks like a normal teenager." Stephanie rolled her eyes. "Oh, like that's gonna help! You just described you, Stiles and Will!"

Will sighed, leaning over the table to get closer to the phone. "Melissa, he looks evil."

Melissa sighed. "I already talked to the police about this." Scott nodded as he lifted his phone up, taking a picture of the computer screen. "Okay, Mom, I'm gonna take a picture and send it to you. Did you get it?"

"Yeah."

Stephanie straightened up in anticipation. "Do you recognize him? Do you remember him?"

"Yeah, I did. I mean, I remember I stopped him because he was tracking mud in the hall. Scott, what's going on?" Scott shook his head as Mr. Stilinski started grabbing more files. "It's nothing, Mom. I'll explain later. I gotta go."

"We've got shoe prints alongside the tire tracks at the trailer site." Mr. Stilinski breathed out and Stiles' eyes went wide. "And if they match, that puts Matt at the scene of three murders. The trailer, the hospital, and the rave."

"Actually, four. A credit card receipt for an oil change was signed by Matt at the garage where the mechanic was killed." The man groaned. "When?" Will asked and Mr. Stilinski turned to the kids. "A couple hours before Stiles got there."

"All right, Dad, if one's an incident, two's a coincidence and three's a pattern, what's four?" Stiles asked. "Four's enough for a warrant. Scott, call your mom back, see how quick she can get here. If I can get an official l.D., I can get a search warrant. Will, Steph go to the front desk. Tell them to let Scott's mom in when she gets here."

"On it." The siblings said walking out of the office as Scott called his mom.

When they walked into the lobby, Will grew confused at the empty room as Stephanie turned her head to the back of the desk, her face going pale. "Will?"

Will slowly turned around to see what Stephanie was looking at and he immediately felt his heart drop in his chest at the sight of the desk lady on the ground, bloody and dead.

Steph felt a pinch at her neck and she suddenly felt weaker and tired as she spun around, her eyes falling on Matt who was injecting something into her neck. She went to push him back with her powers but nothing happened, making him clicked his tongue, catching Will's attention.

"You might be able to walk through mountain ash but every kanay has a weakness. Mistletoe." Matt whispered and Will went running to him but Matt quickly pulled out a gun, pointing it right at Stephanie's head, making Will stop.

"Lets go say hi to Stiles and Scott, shall we?" Matt asked, leading the teens into the office.

Stephanie watched as Scott, Stiles and Mr. Stilinski froze at Matt pushing her and Will into the office, a gun pointed to their backs. Mr. Stilinski instantly put his hands up. "Matt? It's Matt, right? Matt, whatever's going on, I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun."

Matt let out a dry chuckled. "You know, it's funny you say that, because I don't think you're aware of just how right you are."

"I know you don't wanna hurt people-" "Actually, I wanna hurt a lot of people. You five weren't on my list, but I could be persuaded. And one way is to try dialing somebody on your cell phone, like McCall is doing. That could definitely get someone hurt."

Matt pointed at Scott's pocket before looking at everyone else in the room. "Everyone. Now!" Matt screamed and everyone quickly pulled their phones out of their pockets, putting them on the table. Matt nodded in satisfaction before motioning to the door. "Come on."

Slowly, they all walked down the hallway; Stephanie was beside Stiles as Will walked beside Scott when Will noticed Scott tense up. "What?" Will asked, barely audible but Scott could hear him from their close proximity and his super hearing.

"Your dad."

Before anything else was said, James Saticoy turned the corner of the hallway, coming face to face with the scene in front of him.

Stephanie and Will immediately started shaking their heads at their dad as Matt pointed his gun at the back of Wills head since he was the closest. "Deputy... I'm gonna ask you to drop your weapons and follow us or I just might blow your sons brains out."

James complied, slowly taking his pistol out of his holster and set it on the ground, lightly kicking it to Matt who picked it up, stuffing it in his belt. "Great. Now if you'd like to follow me please." Matt sang, still pressing the gun to Wills head, not dropping it until they entered the cell area.

"You and you. Lock your dads up." Matt said, pointing at Will and Stiles. Stephanie turned to Scott, a worried look on her face.

"Tighter." Matt grumbled and Stiles and Will tightened their fathers handcuffs.

Once they were done, Matt started leading the teens out of the room. "What, are you gonna kill everyone in here?"

Matt chuckled, shaking his head. "No, that's what Jackson's for. I just think about killing them, and he does it."

...

Stephanie bit back any curse words she wanted to send to Matt as her, Will, Scott and Stiles destroyed all the evidence of Matt being the master of the kanima. Will sighed, pressing onto the keyboard as hard as he could, deleting the last file as he glared at Matt. "Deleted. And we're done."

Stiles groaned as he put the last paper into the paper shredder. "And, so, Matt, since all the people you brutally murdered deserved it because they killed you first, whatever that means, we're good here, right? We'll just get our dads, and we'll go, you know, you continue on the whole vengeance thing."

Stephanie let out a dry laugh. "Yeah, enjoy the Kanima."

The sound of a car pulling up to the station made the four teens straighten up as Matt chuckles. "Sounds like your mom's here, McCall." Scott turned to Matt, his face practically in a begging expression. "Matt, don't do this. When she comes to the door, I'll just tell her to leave. I'll tell her we didn't find anything. Please, Matt."

The door to the station opens and Matt tilted his head to the side, an evil smirk on his face. "If you don't move, now, I'm gonna kill your friends first, and then your mom."

Scott quickly left the office, the rest of them following after him as they stood by the doors. "Open it." Matt said. Scott turned to him. "Pleas-" "Open the door." Matt yelled, lifting his gun up a little higher.

Scott slowly opened the door, he, Stiles, Will and Stephanie all letting out a breath of relief at Derek standing on the other side of the door. "Oh, thank God." Scott whispered.

Until Derek fell, paralyzed, Jackson right behind him.

...

"This is the one controlling him? This kid?" Derek grunted as Matt stood above him, an evil smirk on his face. "Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big, bad werewolf. Oh, yeah, that's right. I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, kanays, hunters, Kanimas. It's like a frickin' Halloween party every full moon. Except for you two. Will, Stiles... What do you turn into?"

"Abominable snowman. But, uh, it's more of, like, a wintertime thing, you know, seasonal." Stiles immediately said and Matt turned to Will with raised brows.

"Oh. Uh... I'm just... I'm human." Will awkwardly let out, pointing at his chest, making Derek roll his eyes.

Matt nodded his head at someone behind Stepahnie and Stiles and suddenly, Stephanie, Stiles and Will felt a scratch on the back of their necks and suddenly, their legs gave out.

Stiles was the first one to fall, ending up landing face first in Dereks chest. Then Stephanie fell, the back of her head hitting Stiles' back and Will was the last to fall, landing on Stephanie with an elbow to her gut, making her cough. "You bitch." Stephanie seethed to Matt who just innocently shrugged. "I couldn't risk the mistletoe wearing off."

"Get them off of me." Derek grumbled and Matt chuckled. "Oh, I don't know, Derek. I think you all make a pretty good team. It must kinda suck for you and Steph, though, to have all that power taken away from you with just a little cut to the back of the neck or a little something in your system. I bet you're not used to feeling this helpless."

Stephanie glared at the boy. "Just wait until the mistletoe wears off. I'll kill you myself." She grumbled and Derek immediately agreed. "Yeah. You know, I still got some teeth. Why don't you get down here a little closer, huh? We'll see how helpless I am."

"Yeah, bitch." Stiles added, his voice cracking.

Headlights shined through the windows and Matt chuckled. "Is that her? Do what I tell you to and I won't hurt her. I won't even let Jackson near her."

"Scott, don't trust him!" Will yelled and Matt grabbed Will by the shoulders, throwing him off of Stephanie and presses his foot against his neck.

"This work better for you?" Matt asked threateningly, Will's veins in his forehead started showing as his face started turning purple. "Hey, just stop! Stop!" Stephanie and Scott screamed. "Then do what I tell you to."

"Okay. All right. Stop!" Scott screamed and Matt finally lifted his foot off of Will, the boy coughing for air as his face went back to its normal color. "You... With me." Matt muttered to Scott.

Once they left the office, Jackson mindlessly pulled Stephanie and Stiles off of Derek and into their own spot on the ground; Stephanie, Derek, Stiles and Will was the order, when a gunshot rang through the air and Melissa's cries came out right after.

"Stiles! Will! What happened?" Stephanie could faintly hear Mr. Stilinski screamed. "Scott! Steph!" James screamed right after. "Matt! Matt, listen to us!" James screamed again.

"Shut up! Shut up! Everybody shut the hell up! Now, get up, or I shoot her next!" Matt screamed before the air grew quiet.

...

After a few minutes, Scott and Matt came back into the room. "The evidence is gone. Why don't you just go?"

Matt chuckled, shaking his head. "You think the evidence mattered that much, huh? No, no, I want the book."

Scott's face turned to confusion. "What? What book?"

"The bestiary. Not just a few pages, I want the entire thing." Matt screamed and Stephanie's eyes went wide.

"I don't have it. It's Gerard's. What do you want it for, anyway?" Scott screamed and Matt took a step forward, a crazed look on his face. "I need answers."

"Answers to what?" Scott asked and the four paralyzed people turned their eyes to Matt who lifted up his shirt, his back and side becoming scaled as if he was the kanima. "To this."

...

"Hey. You know what's happening to Matt?" Stiles whispered.

"You know, the book's not gonna help him. You can't just break the rules, not like this." Derek grumbled and Will's brows furrowed from the other side of Stiles. "What do you mean?"

"Universe balances things out. Always does." Derek explained. "Is it because he's using Jackson to kill people who don't deserve it?" Will asked, Derek letting out a hum. "Killing people himself."

"So if Matt breaks the rules of the Kanima, he becomes the Kanima?" Stiles asked and Stephanie's eyes went wide. "Balance."

"Will he believe us if we tell him that?" Stiles asked and Will scoffed. "Not likely."

"Okay, he's gonna kill all of us when he gets that book, isn't he?" Will asked and Derek huffed. "Yep."

"All right, so what do we do? Do we just sit here and wait to die?" Stiles asked, making Stephanie roll her eyes.

"Unless I can figure out a way to push the toxin out of my body faster. Like triggering the healing process." Derek said and Stephanie suddenly heard two squishing noises. "What? Oh, what are you doing?" Stephanie asked, her and Stiles' eyes looking down to Derek's legs, his claws stabbed into his thighs. "Oh, gross." Stiles groaned as Stephanie looked away.

...

"So is that hypothetical situation we talked about getting any less hypothetical?" Stiles asked Derek. "I think so. I can move my toes." Will groaned, his eyes going in the direction of Derek. "Dude, I can move my toes."

Suddenly, the lights turned off and smoke filled the air as Scott ran into the room. "Take them! Go!" Derek screamed as he started to get up. Derek kneeled over Stephanie as Scott carried Will and Stiles out of the room.

"Steph, the mistletoe should almost be worn off but you gotta make it faster." Derek grumbled and Stephanie gave an offended look. "I don't know how to do that!" Derek looked down, sighing before pointing at her spider marking.

"That marking controls your powers and how much is used! You can use your mind to move it. Where Matt injected you. Do it now!" Derek screamed and Stephanie shut her eyes, imagining the spider moving up to neck.

Derek nodded his head once the marking landed on her neck. "There we go. Now make the spider bite you." Stephanie's brows furrowed. "Wha-" "Just do it!" Derek interrupted. Stephanie quickly felt a little pinch on her neck and she let out a loud gasp, shooting up into a sitting position as she took in a deep breath, her eyes bright purple.

Derek quickly grabbed Stephanie's shoulders to keep her steady. "Are you okay?" He asked and Stephanie nodded, making him stand up. "Okay. Then come on. We gotta go." Stephanie nodded, getting up after him.

The pair made their way to the cell area where they could hear Melissa crying.

"Matt? Matt, please, listen to us." Melissa cried as James tried to free himself and Noah Stilinski laid on the ground barely conscious. "My son has been shot, and I've heard other gunfire, and I don't know what's happening, but can you please just let us see our kids?" Melissa asked and Matt chuckled, looking between the parents. "How totally clueless are you people?"

Derek growled from beside Stephanie as she had her arms out by her side, purple surrounding them as her eyes glistened a bright purple.

James Saticoy's eyes grew wide at his daughter. Stephanie glared at Matt, taking slow strides towards him as Derek fought Jackson. Matt backed away towards the door where Stiles and Will crawled in. "Stephani- Steph... Come on. Don't." Matt said, stumbling over his words as he walked backwards.

He tripped over Will's legs, falling back as Stephanie continued towards him, making a energy ball in her hand. "Don't mess with my or my friends again." Stephanie growled before throwing the energy ball into Matts chest, sending him flying into the wall behind him. Matt weakly got up before running out of the station.

Slowly, Stephanie's eyes went back to their normal brown. She took in a deep breath before walking over to Stiles and Will who were just starting to get feeling back in their legs. "I got you. I got you." Stephanie whispered as she made sure they could stand on their own.

Will looked up at Stephanie, a big smile in his face as he let out a shocked laugh before his eyes went just behind her and his face dropped. Will grabbed Stephanie's shoulders, spinning her around and her eyes went wide.

James stared at his kids with wide eyes, his mouth opening and closing in shock. "What the hell was that!?"

— There was no stephac the past few chapters BUT THE NEXT ONE😫🤌

surprise surprise shawtys james has figured it out😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 15.4K 64
❝I like you. ❞ ❝Was that supposed to be a joke?❞ . . β€’ β˜† . Β° .β€’ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-Β°:. *β‚Š Β° . The evil that rested beneath Beacon Hills never truly went awa...
138K 3K 20
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING) ❝How do I make sure I don't hurt anyone?❞ ❝You learn to control it, not let it control you.❞ *extended summary inside OC X LIAM...
195K 4.2K 29
in which the love between a woman and a man is too strong to end michael gray peaky blinders discontinued but can be read as complete
281K 9.8K 58
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars β€’ oc x bellamy blake β€’ season one to two