ETHEREAL, georgenotfound ✓

By miyahangout

completed! (georgenotfound x fem!oc) ANGEL was a fitting name for someone like Aspyn - possibly one of the on... More

- ETHEREAL
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
SAFE HAVEN (SEQUEL) + NOTE

035

18.1K 602 224
By miyahangout

A/N
i tried to photoshop.....
it's not very good but
i just wanted a visual
LMAO. i'm a noob at
this, don't judge 😭.

real life !

QuackityHQ is streaming Just Chatting: COOKING STREAM

"BATTER? I HARDLY KNOW HER!" Karl re-announced his overused joke, still managing to crack a laugh at himself. Aspyn shook her head at him, focusing on adding the right amount of milk to her bowl without creating too much mess in Alex's house.

"WHAT'S THIS THEN?" Alex pointed to the over-mixed contents in Karl's bowl — which he was poorly mixing with a lemon juicer. Karl feigned a saddened face, letting out half-believable sobs as he continued to stir.

"Pancake mix, chef."

"WHAT ARE YOU?" Alex placed both his hands on either side of Karl's head.

"An idiot sandwich," Karl murmured quietly.

Alex shook his hands back and forth, not enough to be more than mildly concerned for his friend. "WHAT ARE YOU?" Aspyn stifled a laugh as she lightly mixed her batter, being careful not to over-mix it. Unlike Karl, Aspyn had made pancakes multiple times before — she had even made some yesterday morning for the three of them.

"AN IDIOT SANDWICH!" Karl wailed, his voice being significantly louder than before.

With a satisfied grin, Alex turned towards Aspyn, speaking to her with a softer tone than he delivered with Karl. "How are you, Angel? How's it going?" He placed his hand on her shoulder, peering into her bowl.

"Uh— just mixing, you know." She laughed as Alex nodded along slowly, as if he was being told of a serious problem and not just the progress of her pancake batter.

He peeks into the bowl once more, kissing his bunched up fingers to replicate a chef's kiss. "This is amazing— you are doing so good. Just keep doing whatever you're doing."

"Thank you, chef." Aspyn did a small curtsy, bowing her head to add on to the bit.

Aspyn beamed at the camera, tilting the bowl slightly so chat could see her mixture. Alex spun around to look at Karl again, not hesitating to raise his voice at him once more. "YOU IDIOT! WHAT'S THIS THEN?"

To no one's surprise, Aspyn won the small competition they had. Although, her pancakes did taste a bit weird due to the fact that Karl had poured in some of her Monster drink into it. Even then, hers was still significantly better than the odd pairings integrated in Karls'.

After Alex had ended his stream, the trio featured on Karl's stream. They were making a 'diss-track', one of Alex's specialties. Alex sat with a guitar while Aspyn was in the middle slightly behind her two friends, sitting at the electronic piano in front of her. Karl was working the stream and would chime in with lyrics from time to time.

She played to the tune of Imagine by John Lennon, while Karl and Alex sang out lyrics that were changed to fit the theme of insulting George. Aspyn had a wide smile as she listened to her friends goof off, regardless of the fact that they were playfully ridiculing their other friend.

When her two friend's faltered in the lyrics and seemed to be at a blockade of what to add, she stepped in with the real lyrics.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one." She sang with ease, catching both Alex and Karl's attentions. Chat spammed in excitement— it was the first time they could properly hear her sing, without other loud voices drowning her out.

"OHHHH SHE'S POPPING OFF!" Karl jumped up and down on his chair, and Aspyn's fingers slipped onto the wrong chord because of her laughter. She stopped playing and stretched her fingers, grabbing the soft plushie near her and hugging it to hide her nervousness. But from what she could see, many hearts were being spammed in Karl's chat. It made her heart swell and she blushed.

Alex sighed, leaning back in his chair. He threw a glance back at Aspyn, "I will never get tired of listening to you sing."

Karl turned towards her as well, with his left arm outreached to have his hand dangle near her face. "Hand in marriage, right now." He nose was turned upwards as he waited for her to place a ring.

Aspyn laughed and shook her head. She was more than glad to be home with her best friends.

instagram !

Liked by georgenotfound, wilbursoot, and others

karljacobs_ Me and da gang
Tagged: heyangel, quackity

View all 7, 442 comments

user YESSSSS

user OH MY GOD I LOVE THEM SO MUCH 😭

heyangel my favourite boys <3
georgenotfound i thought i was your favourite boy?? 🙄
heyangel so full of yourself 🙄
georgenotfound shut up and text me 🙄
karljacobs_ stop flirting in my comments 🙄

user do george and angel know that just because they put "🙄" doesn't mean it's less flirty HSJANAJ
user IF ANYTHING ITS MORE HAHAHA
user DNF? more like ANF 😩

user the way we treat angel and george flirting as if it's dream and george HAHSBAHB

user TOP TIER FRIEND GROUP 😌🤩

quackity :)))

sapnapinsta soon
user DOES THIS CONFIRM THAT THEYRE MEETING UP AND GOING TO TWITCH CON TOGEHTER
user SHUT UP I HAVE TRUST ISSUES SIR

user 😭😭😭❤️

Liked by kardellive, karljacobs_, and others

heyangel home is in their arms.

Comments are limited for this post

karljacobs_ BRISNSJSN
karljacobs_ ANGELLLL

quackity SHUT THE FUCK UP IM NOT CRYING

dreamwastaken now this is cute
heyangel go on discord i want another sketch 😌
dreamwastaken ughhhh fine

georgenotfound THE TALENT 😍 THE EXPERTISE 😍 THE BEAUTY 😍 THE PRECISION 😍
heyangel GEORGE THIS IS LITERALLY A SKETCH, I DID IT TEN MINUTES AGO SHUT UP 😭
dreamwastaken LMAO look at this simp

tubbolive a drawing! nice!
heyangel thank you tubbo! <3

kardellive how come you don't draw me whenever we see each other??? 😕
heyangel kuya, we haven't hugged for like a decade JDNAJS
kardellive and?????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1.7K 12
Dream and George still lived long distanced prior to their engagement, planning to move in together soon after their wedding. Everyone knew they were...
369K 10.3K 31
Dream can't help but radiate top energy no matter what situation he is in that's basically the description of this story. NOTE!! This is based off...
9.2K 257 15
When Y/N joins the Dream SMP, she and George seem to get along very well but what happens when Dream starts to catch feelings for his best friend's c...
93.9K 3.4K 28
(Y/N) is a small streamer that goes by (Y/U) that almost no one knows, a girl who looks up to the main MCYT creators from afar. One day, the youtuber...