My Fiancé Ross Lynch!

By xxchristi16xx

Mia Edwards is your average 15 year old girl. She has a loving Mom and Dad, she goes to high school, she sing... More

My Fiancé Ross Lynch!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 ~Last Chapter
Interview

Chapter 20

22.1K 347 175
By xxchristi16xx

A/N Hey Tigers

This chapter suppose to be a turning point in the story so i hope you all are shocked by the end the chapter...

The pic on the side is Ross( doesnt he look adorable)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was Ross's birthday a couple of days ago and now he is officially 17 years old :D

Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

******************************************************************************************

Hm

Where am I? 

All I see is darkness, wait there is a light. Am I dead? Am i going to heaven?

My eyes open and i'm in a room. Wow heaven looks a lot like a hospital. IU turn to the side to see a boy, he looks about 18, he has brown hair and is very good looking. His eyes start to flutter and once they open he jumps towards me.

"Mia, your awake." He says overly excited.

"Um who are you?" I ask in utter confusion. Who was this boy , why did he call me Mia?

"Wait you dont remember me?"

I slowly shake my head. He thinks for a second and then he sighs.

"What was the last thing you remember?"

I try to think back.

Flashback

Abright light comes in contact with my body. i flew across the street until all I could see was the brown haired boy and an ambluance.

End of Flashback

I start panting. The boy comes up to meand engulfs me in a hug.

"Who are you?" I ask wanting to know his name.

"my name is Nolan Funk, but my real name is Nolan Edwards, I'm your older brother." 

"I have a brother?"

"Yup and a sister, but I let you find her on your own."

He start to look down and i hear him mutter " Mom and Dad are going to kill me"

"What do you mean by find her?"

"Its a long story, how about you rest and let your memories come back before you ask different questions.

I nod" Who am I?"

"You my friend, are Mia Edwards, my dear baby sister, who just so happens to be 15, you are one of the most talented girls I ever met." He says kissing my forehead.

"I'm going to go tell the doctors that you are awake, Mom and Dad dont know your here, just me."

I nod. He gets up and walks towards the door. I watch him leave me alonealone is the empty room with no memories.

***************************************************************************************************

Nolan POV

I can't believe I just told her our family's biggest secret.

Mia always thought she was an only child well guess what she is not. She has me as an older brother and and older sister who is also my baby sister. If your wondering why our parents lied to Mia was because they got into the wrong crowd a couple of yearsago when Mia was like 3 or 4 and the only way to protect us was to keep us apart. I was sent to live with one of our uncles and my last name changed to Funk, our other sister when to live with one of our old family friends in Australia, her last name was changed as well. 

And if your wondering about the kiss, dont worry about it, I dont like her that way, it was just to keep my cover from her ever finding out, but I ruined it the moment I told her.

I was always there for Mia thought.Her third grade recital, I sat in the way back of the room where no one could see me.

I was always there for her. I wasn't going to miss out on watching my little sister grow up, even if our parents keep us apart. Me and mia's older sister keep in contact frequently. We even go on road trips sometime, maybe cause we are both almost legal age.

I walk out of the room and go up to the doctor who save Mia life, yeah thats right Mia almost died, but the doctor saved her.

"Um excuse me Dr. Wright, that you for saving my sister, she just woke up but I told her to rest."

"No problem, it my job to save people."

"Um there is one problem though."

"And that would be?"

"She lost all her memories, she only remembers the car accient and thats it."

"Well that is very common, I will ask that you make her feel welcome, and dont treat her differently, go back to the ways things are." The Doctor told me.

We both walked back to the room only to see Ross run straight towards us.

"Nolan what is going on? Where is Mia?" He asked panting. I see the rest of the Lynch family coming along.

"she is resting now but i dont think it s a good time to see her." I tell him

"I'm sorry but the girl that I love got into a car accident and i want to see her."He says pushing me aside and walking in. I was about to yell back when the doctor stops me.

"Let it be, I know that boys has a lot to do with her past so maybe he can jog her memory back." He says going to talk to a nurse.

I walk back in to see Ross sitting next to Mia,the same place I was sitting when I confronted her.

"Hey Nolan whats going on?" Riker ask me as the rest of the family walk in.

"Long story short, your about to find out."

"Mia, you there." Ross says eevry so softly.

She starts to flutter her eyes and they land on me." I thought you went to talk to the doctor?" 

"I didn't he told what I had to do, oh and he calling Mom and Dad."

"They are going to be mad at you." She sings .

Everyone else in the room just stares at us confused.

"Will someone just tell me what is going on here?" Rydel ask.

"Mia, do anyone in this room look familiar to you?"

She shakes her head" Wait why are you asking?"

I sigh and turn to them, they were all in shock." If you want the short story short, Mia got into a car accident and she lost her memories."

Ross takes her hand and looks diretly into her eyes" Mia you don't remember me?"

She shakes her head her eyes started to tear up "I'm sorry"

I go up to her and engulf her in a hug 

"Why dont you too look a little cozy." Ross snarls at me

"Why are you looking at my brother like that?" Mia asks in utter confusion.

Now once again everyone is confused."Your brother?" Rocky ask.

"There is the other part, My real name is actually Nolan Edwards, and I'm really Mia's older brother." 

Everyone mouth dropped in utter shock and their eyes." No is can't be true?" Ross says.

"Well it is, and dont go around telling people, our parents dont even know I told a dear family secret to Mia"

"Again i dont see why its such a big deal, why didn't they just come clean and say it?"

"I can't really tell you, and even if i did you still would understand properly."

"I'm still choosing not to believe any of this, I mean how could this be possible?" Ross exclaims.

"Well if you want proof I go pull out mia's file and show you, thats how I got the doctor to believe me." I tell them

"So what do we do about Mia?" Ryland ask.

"Well the doctor told me that she should be treated like she does on a normal basis, so just go back to normal life and how her what she did before." I explain and they all nod.

"Um whats your name?" She ask Ross.

"It's Ross, Ross Lynch."

"I like your name its cute, wait aren't you  that boy from Austin and Ally?"

"um yeah, how do you know that?"

"There is a TV in the room I was watching Disney when I saw you, your very talented." She compilments Ross.

He starts to turn a light shade of pink.

************************************************************************************************

After a while of explaining things to Mia our parens finally walked in.

"Mia, oh baby are you alright?" Our mom rushes over to her.

"Um yeah." She looks over to me, and moms eyes trail her. The moment she sees me she gets up and ru ns towards me.

"Nolan is that you?" She says with tears.

"Hey Mom." She engulfs me with a hug, My dad just stands there awkwardly. We do one of those manly hand shakes but i pull him into a hug, what I havent't seen them for what a couple of years, I mean I have skyped with them but thats it.

"I told Mia everything" and I waited for a response.

A/N OMG Nolan is Mia's older brothert O_O 

Mia lost all of her memories

Whats going to happen between Ross and Mia?

Vote and Comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 167 15
This is a Ross Lynch (boyxboy) story. Ross Lynch never expected to find the love of his life while on tour with R5. What's even more shocking is the...
20K 349 28
When Becca moves to a new place she meets Riker and Ross. Riker is a kind, understanding and a little quiet guy, compared Ross who is really dirty mi...
2K 423 17
Sierra has given up hope at the age of 17. Whirling through the foster care system all of her life would do that to you. Disappoint and mistreatment...
570 66 22
A girl that is scared of her changing life, until she runs into an unexpected stranger. When she finaly finds out who he is, will it change how they...