Chapter 4

A/n Hey tigers

How are you liking the story so far.

I got a lot fo ideas for this story so i hope you like it

the external link is Katy and Leah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Zendaya is Leah and Belle is Katy

Enjoy

***********************************************************************************************

“Ross I have school wake up” I say pushing him. Until his eyes finally open.

“Why are you so ready?”

“Cause its 7 am and I have school.”

“So why do I have to wake up?”

I roll my eyes” Cause you’re my fiancé and you’re going to drive me to school.”

“Ugh fine I’ll be down in 5 minutes”

“Yea.” I say. I give him a peck on the cheek. I grab my backpack and go downstairs.

I already setup breakfast so when he gets home he can eat. Rydel told me all of his favorites.

“Hey I’m ready, whoa food”

Or he can eat it now.

“You eat fast, we have to go.”

“Fine I’ll eat later.”

He gets up and goes outside. Idiot. “I forgot my shoes.”

I grab his shoes and my backpack and shut the door. He opens the car door for me like a gentleman.

From the house the school is only 10 minutes away. So it’s not that long of a car ride.”Gosh I love this car.” As we make it to the parking lot of my school people started to gather to see the car. It’s not every day you come to school in a limited edition camero.

“I’m guessing the real reason you wanted me to drive you to school was to show off the car was it.”

“You would have done the same if you were me.”

“Yea I would, I’ll come pick you up after school.”

“Okay thanks.” I start getting out of the door until he stops me.

“Wait, aren’t you going to give me a kiss goodbye or something.”

I roll my eyes and peck him on the lips.”Bye, see you later”

I watch him pull out of the parking lot and drive away.

“Mia, hey.”  My best friend Leah called out.

She is one of my best friends. We were locker neighbors all throughout middle school and high school so through that time we became friends. She older than me by a month and we share all the same hobbies

“Hey Le was sup?”

“Oh you know the usual, Jason trying to get with me, Katy still in denial the usual.”

Katy was my other best friend she the one to bring drama. But we still love her She right now in denial of being in love with the new very hot English teacher.

“Well I hope she figures it out soon, I’m dying to hear the result.”

“Speak of the devil.”

“Hey guys.”

“Hey Katy why you so hyper today, your more hyper than usual.”

“Well did you see the latest Austin and Ally episode, there was an Auslly moment.”

The thing with my friends is we’re still kids, we grew up with Disney and we will always love Disney. The school is actually funded by Walt Disney, most of the students going here either love Disney so much or have parents working for Mr. Walt Disney himself. My parents work for Mr. Walt so that’s why I’m in this school. Even though we are in the 10 grade we will always be a Disney lover at heart. Katy and Leah are both in love with Austin and Ally. There are actually a big number of students here who like Disney, there even is a club, and Katy is the president.

“I must have missed an episode what happened.”

“How could you miss an episode on Disney, well Austin and ally both hug twice.”

“Oh that’s so huge“I roll my eyes.

“Why did you miss it though?”

“My family is going through something.”

“Oh ok, there is a club meeting after school today you guys better come.” Katy says going to first period.

“Kay I’ll try sees you later.”

“So Mimi, What the family problem?”

“I don’t really want to talk about it.” I sigh 

“Well I’m here if you do want to talk about it.”

“Thanks, let’s go to class.”

We go to first period only to be stopped by Jason.

Jason is one of my few guy friends. You know those friends from middle school who thought dating was weird and just wanted to watch cartoons. That was Jason. But he grew up and now he cares about his clothes playing Basketball, dating girls. I miss the old Jason Heck I miss being a kid but we have to grow up.

Jason been trying to get with Leah ,One of his phase, he thinks Leah is really hot and wants to get with her, but she like me, she still a kid getting ready to grow up.

“Hey Jay was sup?”

“Oh you know the sky, space.”

“Ha ha, very funny.”

“So you guys coming to see me try out for the basketball team?”

“When is it?”

“Today, during period 6 which is lunch.”

“Ok, hope you make the team.”

“Ok class, take your seats, and take out your notebooks and write down what is on the board.” The teacher says as she walks to her desk.

Everyone takes out their notebooks but me.

Why?

 Because my eyes are set on the limited edition camero that is in the parking lot.

A/N How do you guys like the chapter

Why do you think  the car is still there?

Vote and Comment !!!