Fake Love *A BTS Reverse Hare...

By AdoredbyMinAgustD

This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But yo... More

❤ Readers Reviews ❤
*0*
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*58*
*59*
*60*
*61*
*62*
*63*
*64*
*65*
*66*
*67*
*Note*

*10*

1.1K 73 49
By AdoredbyMinAgustD

We settle into a rhythm and I don't meet BTS again. On my first day of our first week off since debut, has me getting ready to leave. I've been in Korea for two months now. Lindsy's latest email has me excited. She told me she will be visiting Seoul. And today is the day. 

I haven't seen her in so long. And I missed her so much. I mean Ame is great, but we're not really close. It's all superficial still. Telling the Taxi driver where I want to go, he drives away, and after 20 minutes I'm getting out in front of a coffee shop. 

I enter, and order our coffees, I know her favorite. After getting the coffees, I find a table. I sit down and wait. She is always ten minutes late so I watch the people around me. 

Three tables over is an old couple holding hands and staring at each other. It's sweet, and I wonder if I'll ever have that. There are three students sitting around us, their noses touching the screens of their laptops. Otherwise the little shop is empty. 

Finally I hear the door and I look over, and there she is. She hasn't changed at all, except her skin, it's bronzed quite a lot. I stand up and she rushes straight into my arms. We hug for minutes and we sit down, after releasing each other. 

She happily chats about everything I missed. We each drank three coffees by the time she told me all. I'm happy just listening to her and it makes me feel at home. 

"So. How about you? An idol? Who would have thought?" And she chuckles. "Definitely not me," I laugh. I want another coffee, and I need the restroom so I excuse myself and walk to the back. 

And fate is toying with me as I walk past the men's restroom. The door opens again as I am level with it, a man steps out, and when he sees me he chuckles. "We meet again Angel," and he grabs my arm and pulls. I stumble into his arms and my breath hitches. 

"This is where you belong. It felt so right last time, and it feels so right now." He purrs when his mouth is next to my ear. A shiver passes down my spine. His arms tighten and I feel safe, it doesn't hurt at all. 

"But now I'm sad, Angel. I have to go. Next time it has to be longer. I really want to enjoy you, sexually." And he chuckles again as my breath hitches. He buries his face in my neck, and lifts the mask to suck on it. The mask is back in place as he pulls back again. His eyes burn and look like burning liquid wood. 

"See you again, Angel." And he leaves me bereft of his presence. I watch him walk away and when he leaves my vision, I shake the feeling off and rush to use the toilet. I join Lindsy after getting new coffees.

"What took you so long?" She asks as I sit down with the coffees. 

"Oh nothing. I just ran into someone." I tell her. And the next hour I tell her about all of the things happening to me. We leave the coffee shop and walk along the street. Enjoying the scenery and each other. 

"So how is Taehyung?" She asks me as we're walking. I look at her in shock, and stop walking. She stops too. 

"Taehyung?" I ask her. "Yes silly," and she laughs. I keep looking at her and she gets impatient when I don't say anything else. 

"How do you know Taehyung?" I finally ask her. And she looks at me puzzled. "How do I know Taehyung?" She asks me back. Confusion shining off of her face. I nod and she chuckles. 

"You're joking right? I know Mike said you are delusional, but I never thought this much." She tells me, and I'm taken aback by the look on her face. "I met him when he and the others were staying at your place."

I shake my head immediately, "no that got canceled," I tell her. Now she laughs full out, and shakes her head at the end. 

"Oh no sweetie, they stayed at your place. I met them there. I fucked Taehyung there, and you did too. As a matter of fact, they were all over you." And her eyes glaze over in memory. 

My mind is reeling. She would never lie about such things, so how come I don't remember them? How come they don't remember me? And as I think it my heart starts to pound in horror. Yoongi. 

Taking a few steps away from her, " I need to go," and Lindsy looks at me, "what? Now?" She asks. "I'm sorry, but I have to. I need to fix something." She grabs my arm, "you can't leave, I'm here because you are. Otherwise I wouldn't be here." 

My shoulders slump and I know she is right. I can't leave her now. I get next to her again and we slowly start to walk again. "You sure they stayed at my place?" I ask after 5 minutes of silence. She chuckles, "I don't understand how you could forget them. They stayed for months." She tells me, and I think about it. But I get nowhere. I sigh, "I don't understand it either." I tell her. 

She is only here for today, she leaves tomorrow for fashion week or something like that. I didn't pay any attention to her after the revelation I lost a lot of memories. 

We have dinner together and for the time being I can forget my dilemma and just enjoy her company. After dinner we say goodbye, and tears flow freely. Going to miss her again. This day was so needed. And she gave me my energy back. We both get into a taxi and he drives to her hotel. We hug again and then she leaves the Taxi and me behind. 

I get dropped off at home about 30 minutes later. Opening the door with the key, I get in. The house feels silent, but I know they are home. Not in the mood to see anyone, I grab my sleep wear and head for the bathroom. A shower, and my nightly routine, and I leave for my room. In the hallway I run into Ame

"How was today?" She asks me and I smile at her. She is the only one who wants to talk to me and wants to know how I feel. And I love her for it. "It was great, and I'm going to miss her more now. Silly how that works right? I just saw her. Anyway how was your day?" I ask back. 

She shrugs her shoulders and it tells me enough. "I'm sorry Ame, but I'm beat. Talk tomorrow?" I say and she nods. We quickly hug and I enter my room. Opal and Pearl are in here. And I bite my tongue. The two who I hate the most. And who do their best to make my life as miserable as they can. More so than the others. 

They are talking about Jimin and Jin and I pretend not to listen but I do. They are both complaining about the fact that nothing remotely intimate happens between them. Opal says that Jimin has used every excuse available. And Jin just flat out refuses. I smile to myself. I know it's not nice of me, they are soulmates, but those two are not good people. 

I crawl into bed and lie on my side, facing them. I close my eyes and when they think I'm asleep the topic changes. 

"Did you email that guy?" Pearl asks Opal excited. As I have my eyes closed I don't see what is happening. I can only listen. 

"Yes I did, but I don't feel so good about it. You know what happened last time?" Opal says, and I hear the fear. Why are all so afraid of Pearl? She is just a woman. Just as they are. But I'm not here to help them. 

"So what? Are you seriously saying we shouldn't do it?" Pearl asks experased. 

"No, no I'm not. I just wish it could be different. But I saw it for myself. The guys are all interested. She is like a magnet." Opal says with fire in her voice. Are they talking about me? And who is that guy? I try to listen more. But they stop, and I hear Pearl get up and leave the room. 

For the next few minutes I can hear Opal shift and groan, and finally the silence settles over us. And in the end, sleep takes me away to no-dreamland. 

The next morning I get woken up by Sapphire, she crashes the door, and yells for Opal to wake up. I know they are best friends, but why the fuck does she need to be so loud? She is always so loud, and I feel sorry for Jungkook. Maybe I should give him ear plugs. He will hear her even with them in his ears. 

I groan and stretch my back. I get up and leave them. Opal seriously sleeps through her loudness? I get to the bathroom and do my morning routine. 

Today is the day I fix my mistake. I still don't understand how I forgot the boys. And they were months with me, according to Lindsy. Why did they forget too, except Yoongi. There is something fishy going on here, and I'll get to the bottom of it. 

Should I involve Ame? No, last night's conversation between Opal and Pearl sounds very dubieus, and I don't know how many of them are in on it. If Ame is, and she is pretending to be my friend, and lets the others treat her like shit deliberately. That would hurt a lot. Let's not assume anything, and figure it out on my own, well maybe together, if I get him to talk to me. 

I enter the kitchen and get my fruit and yogurt. I sit at the table, and slowly the girls join me. All, seriously, aren't morning people. They grumble and complain about everything. I don't understand why you have to complain. Do something to fix it. So you don't have to complain anymore. 

I finish and wait for the others too. Then I clean the kitchen and after that I put on my shoes and coat. It's only the second day of our week off and I intend to use it all if I have to. I need to talk to him. The Look in his eyes is killing me, and I need to find out why I don't remember it. 

I leave and get a taxi to take me to the company. Maybe he is there. I get out, and enter the building. No one is at the reception, so I can't ask here. I use the elevator to go to the third floor. The recording studios are located here with the music producers offices. Is it called that I muse while I get out of the elevator. 

Going right I peek into every studio I encounter but they are all empty. I go back and try the other hallway. Again, every recording studio is empty. Shit. I'm hoping I find him here, but the chances are running out. 

I can't peek into the offices. What if someone is in there? I would need an excuse to bother them, and I don't have one. I take the elevator back down and walk towards the dance studios. Here I can peek. If someone is in there I can just tell them I'm here for practice. 

In the last, and the smallest studio for dance there is, I find one of them, but it's not Yoongi. I stand in the doorway and watch him move. It's mesmerizing. After three minutes or so he notices I'm here. 

"Sorry," I say as I take a step back, "I was looking for Yoongi. I won't bother you. Please continue." And I turn away. When the door is almost completely shut, he grabs it, and yanks. The knob gets pulled out of my hand, and I gasp. 

"Why Yoongi?" He asks me, and he looks curious. I put my hands in my pockets and shrug my shoulders. "I just wanted to talk to him," I say, and a small smile stretches my lips. 

"Why not Yoongi?" I ask him, and he looks taken aback. I keep smiling, and wait. I don't need an answer, I could leave if he chooses not to answer, but I am curious. He crosses his arms and stares me down with unreadable eyes. His other features tell me nothing. 

Standing, face to face for minutes, he shifts first and I smile bigger. I'm getting to him. I'm patient. We can continue next time. So I take a step back. I need to search elsewhere. 

"No?" And I shrug my shoulders, "okay. Bye." Waving I turn and walk back to the elevators. I resist the urge to check if he is watching. In just a second I maybe can see him from the corner of my eye as I wait for the elevator. 

But the hallway is empty, and I feel sad. I close my eyes and I lean my head back and sigh long. 

Suddenly arms grab me and slam me against a wall. "Oof," leaves me at impact and I look into brown orbs, scorching me alive. Burning the skin right off. 

He leans closer, and skims his lips over my cheek, and I shift on my feet, and squirm. His voice is soft and husky as he purrs the words into my ear. 

"I've dreamed about you, a lot. I just want to be inside you and feel you wrapped around my cock, dying of pleasure." I release a breath I didn't know I was holding and a moan comes with it. Next to his ear, and he chuckles. 

"Do you like the sound of that?" He purrs, and his lips graze my earshell as he speaks. The anticipation of what might happen in the next few seconds has my blood boiling, and racing for my heart as it's trying to jump into him. 

My hands literally are shaking a little as they hang next to me, too paralyzed to do anything other than to listen, and feel. Oh god he feels so good against me. All muscle and hardness, but somehow so soft. The contradiction has my mind in its grasp as he whispers his next words. 

"There was one thing I didn't like at the club," and he pauses. What didn't he like? I loved it. Didn't he? When I think about sex, all that comes to mind involves Luke somehow. So the night at the club was the best I've had in a long while, I think. It's confusing so I stop thinking. And listen as he opens his mouth again.

"I didn't kiss you, and I regret that," he licks my ear, and I try to pull air into my lungs. His hand moves to my waist and he steps closer, and molds himself totally against me. 'Kiss me. Please, please just kiss me' it's the only thing in my brain, as I shiver against him in his arms. He chuckles again. 

"Hmm, maybe you do too? hmm? Do you, little Minx?" And before I get the chance his lips touch mine, and three things happen at the same time. First my world explodes, and everything gets magnified. And I feel thin burning lines paint my skin from within. And heat, and tingles fill my entire body. Second, my mind gets broken open, and I remember everything. And third, I completely lose myself in him and his kiss, and touch, and don't register the first or the second. 

He coaxes my lips apart and slides his tongue into my mouth and I moan, and my hands finally do something, and I grab his face and pull. He groans, and I moan. I missed him, but I didn't know. How does that work? 

Suddenly he pulls back, and I take a deep breath, he does too, and he dives right in again. I pull his hair and he moans, and I gasp as his hands travel up and stop over my breasts. He gives them a squeeze and he moans and he kisses me with more passion and I melt completely. 

"What the hell!"

A/n

Angel? Who thinks she belongs in his arms?
Minx? So who is it? 😉
And who interrupted them?
Leave it in the comments.
Have a happy life ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 28.9K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
811K 33.4K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
91.9K 4.1K 46
Escaping fate is not easy. Growing up with a soulless mother, Madeline didn't want a soul mate. But when she discovered her fate was entangled with...
738 86 13
Ava's story with the guys continues in this sequel. After surviving a traumatic event, the soulmate group tries to find a new normal. Will their love...