TUA Diary Fanfic

By Deeply_Umbrella

Y/n's experience being related to the Hargreeves trust me it is a highway to hell. Never started following th... More

Entry 1
Entry 2
Entry 3
Entry 4
Entry 5
Entry 6
Entry 7
Entry 8
Entry 9
New chapters
BURNT AT THE STAKE
Entry 10
Entry 11
Entry 11 Pt2
Entry 13
Entry 14

Entry 12

166 3 2
By Deeply_Umbrella

"Okay, we should play truth or dare again." Diego says before passing the blunt to me. His character starting to become more hazy with each hit.

Five looks at him like he is an idiot, folowing with Klaus laughing. He quickly shut it down with his angry stare.

"Right, cuz last time that ended so well. Or did you forget?" Five says, referring to the last time that we played and we ended up in a huge fight.

"Well, you both fixed it did you not?" Diego says cheekily laying back on the hotel Futon not far from the bed.

Diego receiving an annoyed glare from Five at his ignorance.

Klaus and me groan annoyedly fed up with the arguments. They are always at eachothers throats.

"Don't kill the high by fighting." Klaus says already pretty mellowed out, but we usually just get high together and its nice to chill with the family, but when they start fighting, nothing kills a high quicker.

Rolling my eyes, I take a big puff holding for a bit before exhaling.

Passing it to Five, he does the same and I lay on his lap on the bed just letting the feeling set in.

"Fine, who goes first?" Five finally says kissing my forehead lightly before passing the blunt to Klaus.

Looking up at him I smile that he is gonna let go of his pride, and I notice a shy smirk on his face.

Klaus told me he doesn't usually see him do that with other people, like i'm the only one that seems to have that effect on him. It's adorable. He just won't admit half the time that he has a soft spot.

"I WILL" Klaus practically shouts into my ear, pretty gone already.

He almost falls off of the bed, preparing to announce his turn like some kind of public speaker, but I quickly shut it down refusing for his feet to stand on this clean bed.

"Diego, Truth or Dare." Klaus says to him spinning in circles on the carpet before climbing to sit on his lap to annoy him.

"Jesus. Truth." He responds tapping the end if the thick rolled cigar on the ashtray resting by the open window, holding him up so he doesn't fall.

Diego refuses to accept that he can be sweet sometimes, but I think its cute with the love/hate sibling bond that they have.

"What is your biggest fear?" He asks kinda just staring at the ceiling trying to see if its just him moving, or the ceiling itself.

Five lays back more allowing himself to get more comfortable.

"That's twenty questions jackass, not truth or dare." Diego says coughing a bit at the giant puff he just took.

Klaus jumps off of his lap onto the carpet, immediately regretting his poorly thought out decision.

"Shut the fuck up and answer the question." Klaus responds rubbing his poor knees.

"Okay, well I guess staying here any longer than I have to. It almost seems like the days keep getting longer." Diego honestly answers, ending with a small dissapointed sigh at the realization.

This moment is great, but at some point on this trip we realized we have to go back to numbing our feelings, and getting through training days like crazy.

"Shit, you can say that again man." I say exhaling. The deep breath keeping me slightly grounded as I reflect on the fact that we are almost there, but the dark times makes it feel so far.

"Okay, Truth or Dare?" Diego asks me, and I look up at Five seeing how he looks at me, and even though in this moment I know it will end, I know that I want to spend every moment I can with eachother before shit goes downhill.

"Fuck, truth." I say guessing randomly just trying to get out of my thoughts. Five lovingly strokes my head reassuring me that everything is okay, and I exhale in relief.

"Honestly, this is practically twenty questions so lets switch it up, what is your biggest regret?" Diego says, making me roll my eyes at the thought of all the dumb choices I made trying to distract myself from life.

"Fourth of July." I respond hesitantly. That guilt still eats me up, and I can't understand why I can't just let it go.

The rest of them of course know exactly what I'm talking about. I have nightmares of us going back and Dad using that as some sick form of punishment and making me feel like shit, the way he usually does it.

"Really Diego?" Five tells him knowing that I was starting to overthink it.

"Bro, it was just a question. I didn't know that was what she was gonna say." Diego defends himself, and Klaus nods knowing that he has a point.

"Its fine. He didn't know Five. I mean i've done alot of dumb things. He probably thought something stupid and funny would pop out." I say sitting up taking the blunt from Diegos hand, and taking a giant puff.

They all look at me like i'm crazy but I just want to forget for a second, and appreciate life for a moment. Even if moments are quick as fuck, the only thing I care about right now is getting the hell out of here and starting my life, possibly with Five if he can keep his promise.

"Okay your turn Klaus," I say taking another puff, and Five takes it away from me, knowing what I'm doing rubbing my back for me.

"What is up with you and that Griddy's dude? It seems like its getting pretty serious." I say, knowing that there is something he has been hiding about him. He hasn't been the same since last week when they had a huge fight.

"We aren't exactly talking right now. He has been a piece of shit ever since I told him I wanted something serious, so I really don't know." He says kinda just staring at the floor.

"If you want we can talk about this later, hun." Five looks my way giving me a small smile.

Moving to the floor, I wrap my arms around him spooning him to comfort him. He loves hugs and it helps him especially when he has bad nightmares and needs comfort.

"Its okay, he'll probably text sometime this week again. He doesn't know that we are on this trip yet. Not that I'm obligated to tell him anything when he can't give a solid fucking answer." Klaus rants to me.

This guy seemed nice at first, but then he started becoming for of a piece of shit, and Klaus just kinda takes it.

"Men, I swear to God." Diego and Five look our way slightly offended.

"Not all of them obviously." I explain to them rolling my eyes at them.

"He is a piece of shit, Klaus. Why don't you just leave him?" Five asks him, recieving a scoff from Klaus.

Laying down flat on the flower smelling like carpet I realize the reason Klaus is still probably with him.

"Yeah, you can find better than this asswipe. Kick his ass to the curb." Diego says putting his hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

Klaus shrugs pulling out a flask from his pocket making me exhale at the fact that he brushes this shit off so much.

"I'm bored." Klaus says changing the subject before jumping onto the bed next to Five.

Five annoyedly scoots over giving him some room to stretch out, throwing the pillows towards him since they are in Five's way.

The rest of us sigh, not sure what to say next for this situation to get better. We have been trying to give him support for the longest time.

"Wanna go knock on peoples doors and run away?" I ask them to break the silence, recieving scandalous smiles from all of them.

"This is why you're my favorite." Diego says messing up my hair before pushing me to the ground before he runs towards the door.

The rest of them laugh at the fact that I kinda hit my head.

"Son of a bitch!" I say annoyed at the fact that he did that, but I tripped him on his way out with my powers getting my revenge.

"HEY!" Klaus and Five say offended at Diego's remark, but before Five follows them out the door, he helps me up his hand caressing my face before he starts kissing me deeply and smoothly.

"What was that for?" I ask him breathlessly, my face all red and blushy from being flustered.

"Because, I felt like it." He responds with a sly smirk, and his sexy raspy voice making me roll my eyes.

I love when he does that...

Running out of the hotel room, we already had to come back because Diego decided to start without us. This resulted in half of us landing int the middle of the hallway, and FIve having to teleport all four of us inside.

"I got fucking RUGBURN DIEGO!" Klaus says before punching him hard in his arm.

"OW! It wasn't my fault you're shit at keeping balanced." Diego defends himself holding his now sore arm from being punched.

Clearly that was a bad idea but you know what I have an idea of my own.

"I know what we could do." I say ecstatic, recieveing wide scared for their well being stares from the rest of them.

"Jesus christ, it better not involve pain." Diego says, stumbling towards the Futon again Klaus's flask in hand.

"Who said anything is wrong with pain?" Five blurts out with a smirk, drawing the attention of the rest of them. One suprized but almost like an "I knew it" type of look and the other one a "I wish my ears were burned at the stake right about now."

"I'm just gonna pretend that I didn't hear that." Diego says, turning away at the thought.

"Okay, so moving on, we can try giving eachother stick and poke tattoos." I say excited reaching into my bag to get the sterile needles and the black ink.

"Oh that's not that bad-" Diego says, before I cut him off.

"But wasted. Mostly high. I have some really good edibles that I brought on the trip." I finish, making everyone groan because that does kinda sound like alot of fun.

"Fuck it, I'm in." Klaus says, running over to the hotel bed to get his done first.

"What's the occasion?" Five asks me grabbing the edible bag, and handing some to Diego.

"Well, we are almost adults, so i'm guessing most of us will part for a bit. Of course I still will miss you guys, but I just wanna remember you guys as time goes by. Even if we are miles apart living out different lives." I say sterilizing the surface of Klaus's wrist with alchohol wipes before I open a fresh new package of needles.

"That's actually really sweet." Diego says really compassionately, and I smile his way before turning back to Klaus's wrist dipping the needle into the ink that is in the cap of the bottle.

Even though I probably shouldn't just go straight in like this, i'll wash the cap obviously.

"Wait, you are super sober." Five says making look glare at him wide eyed before he throws a pillow at him.

"I want mine to look decent!" Klaus complains about the fact that he said something.

"Well, yours will look the best since I'll be slightly more sober. Be thankful you are first up." I explain to Klaus, recieving a small shrug from him.

In the end Five's was the worst.

I didn't even remember what I put untill I saw it the next morning when I woke up next to him.

I tattooed my name into the inside of his palm.

He of course woke up and was just confused as I was, but he made things weird when he was like this means we're official.

Not because he said it was official, it was just how real it was that I felt myself drifting as a coping mechanism.

The night was fun, but what wasn't was our next stop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 1.2K 11
About Oliver, who has "therapy.". From Klaus. Oliver is a special kid, Klaus and his parents were the only ones who knew about his powers. His parent...
4.6K 41 14
Y/n and Five Hargreeves have never gotten along, they grew up together but were rivals for everything, they hated each other. Five and Y/n always com...
582K 10.5K 30
"Cute husband you have. Always cares about his family," The Handler says as she puts on her sunglasses. "Why don't you try and get a husband of your...
74.1K 1.5K 45
Five rolled his eyes and sighed. "You're insufferable." "Right back at ya." _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _...