My Dreamer Heart

By amberJongcheveevat

I had the things that I never had before when I was a child... But the change of my success is to lost him in... More

Trying To Hold You 1
Losing You 2
Messages 3
Fighting For You 4
Back It's Other Again 5
Way On You 6
Surprised 7
Our Love 8
Friends 9
your love is mine 10
The Unexpected meeting 11
Unseparable 12
Surprised 13
Business Meeting 14
My happiness 15
Behind His Suffering 16
Unplan Wedding 17
the first night of marriage 18
Back Home 19
The In Law 20
Strange Feeling 21
The Brothers 22
The Concert 23
The Graduation 24
We're Home 26
Sudden illness 27
You Complete Me 28
The Baby 29
The Epilog
Author Note

Acceptance 25

627 41 2
By amberJongcheveevat

Leo was on the hotel where the party was held. Every guest and also his brother was there but this moment he never let his baby brother to come out and show himself. Because he had plan on how to surprise the greedy father in law of his brother.

The party was not just partnership party but also it is the party for the publication of the owner of the G group of companies. Also a welcome party for mew as a new president of MG General hospital. All of the events are plan by Leo and approve by his young brother.

"ladies and gentlemen good evening to all. We are gathered here to celebrate the partnership of the two big companies in the field of hotels and restaurants, malls, and now  Is in include aviation industry. Let's all welcome the host of this event. Mr. Ja Leo Traipipattanapong the owner of one of the largest aviation company in Europe country. " the MC said.

" thank you everyone,  and to all of the business associates,friends and to my new business partner Mr. Jongcheveevat of Jongcheveevat groups, and also help me to welcome my one and only brother, my long lost brother in many years. This brother of mine was the owner of the Ggroup of companies... Under of his company's are MG hotels and restaurants, resorts, malls, cars show room, shipping lines and the newly operate hospital here the MG hospital... And also he is the owner of 75% of stock of Jongcheveevat groups... Help me welcome Mr. Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong Jongcheveevat and his husband my brother in law mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat... " leo introduce the man who is walking forward on his place wearing a very beautiful smile, and a man on his side.

The crowd is getting silet when the two person holding the microphone. Waiting the words they want to talk too. Look of the people showing, a surprised, shock, proud and some are shaking upon knowing who is who behind of every successful company.

While in the corner of the venue a pair of eyes observing carefully, the feeling of losing his sanity because of the information he just heard from the person in front of them.

'noooo.... Gulf is the owner of the G group... It means if he wants me to step out of my own company I'm done.... How that orphan is the Brother of Leo Traipipattanapong? No it can't be.... In two years the change of his look is unbelievable from a man to a look of a woman, but still his movement still a fine man. My son was on his very successful aura after the things that I did, he was on his own feet proud without me. ' the old man eyes is focusing on the to people.

Gulf so how his father in law shake his head, and the look of surprised is not hidden on the expression of the man, upon hearing on the things happen in front of everyones eyes. He knows what the old man thinking, but for gulf helping his father in law like he help his husband. Mew grow up that kind of lifestyle and even his dad is in the wrong way mew choose to be a good person compared to the old man of his family,  his husband respectful and kind. A personality of a man that every woman or man want to had.

'loving you my husband is one of my great decision.  I know I'm not wrong of choosing you and fighting for you.' gulf said to himself.

"My brother come join me here."  Leo give the microphone to the young man.

"thanks my good brother. Good evening everyone I know mostly of you here is not knowing of who I am, they use to call me a secret Millionaire thank you for to called. But this success of me was because also of my husband my hard work is useless if he is not around, my success is never been complete without him. Money and fame is important to people but for me money and fame is just a second priority, because love is my happiness and this was my husband. I start this business with a scratch and developed it into a successful one in about ten long years of hard work, I would like to take the chance to give my thanks to all always  with me from tge every beginning of my journey till now. My friends, business, employees most of all my husband. Now help me to welcome the man behind of my success the owner and president of MG medical group Dr. Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat. "

" thanks for the welcome and thank you to my beautiful wife... To all of the employees visitors,  business partners and also to my family. I'm not expecting to had a opportunity to handle this kind of business... But thank you my wife for the trust. I promise to grow this business together with the whole team. Once again thank you and enjoy the night. " mew said .

" so now let watch the show of all the project we done in past ten years, the on going project, the future projects and more development of our company... While we enjoy our food. " leo added on the two person statement.

The couple is going down on the stage, to talk to some business people. Mew  and gulf is with Mr. & Mrs. Anderson.

"Congratulations to both of you. It is not wasting of our time to come from Netherlands to here. Baby, can you give me sometimes to slap the shit of your father Mew. " Mrs Anderson's said.

"Ma... Stop that let him be... " gulf said.

"You know son if only I won't look at you mew as one of my sons... Before Mrs. Anderson get her way to your father I may the first one to do that... My hand is aching to hit that asshole." Mrs. Traipipattanapong

When the time they plan to go to the parents of mew just to say a hello. Even the the old man is no plan to accept their relationship gulf still determine to get the acceptance.

"baby did you see what dad reaction. I feel sorry for him. How I hope he well change." mew ask.

"honey I know he was.... in the right time... Oh want to talk to them I know they miss you and want to see you to. Your sister and brother is there to. At least you say hello to the family." Gulf being understanding.

"okay baby... Let's go and talk to them."

The couple was on their way to the table where the family Jongcheveevat was seated, that time Leo also is coming to meet the family. Leo want to show the old man how mistake to reject his wonderful brother.

"hi dad and mom. How are you guys?" mew ask to his parents.

"we are good son,,, hello my beautiful son in law." Mrs jongcheveevat greeted.

"hello auntie... Hi sir how was the company this past two years of operation? " gulf stay in his formality.

"hello Mr. Traipipattanapong. I don't expect of the success you had in more than ten years. Your hard work has fruits now." The man still on his sarcasm.

"My hard work has fruits many years ago... I just expand it on in every point of the globe. But the biggest success of me is my husband success in his studies as a medical doctor."

"good... Now mew,,, you get what you want so how was a marriage life?" Mr. Jongcheveevat ask.

"it was great dad because gulf is always understanding partner to me."

"so Mr. Traipipattanapong your staying here for good?" The old man ask.

"no sir we had work back in the country... Our head quarters is located there right now."

"So what I can call you brother in law?  Or sister in law?" The sarcasm of the father was copying by the second hair.

"It think I Will always stay in brother in law... But for you forget it... We can stay as acquaintance not a family. " gulf said,  that bring the old man to shake his pride, afraid to loss his everything.

The old man of Jongcheveevat family cut of what suppose to say. When his eyes catch the young succesure of one larger aviation company in Europe.

"hello Mr. Jongcheveevat how are you?"

"I'm great.... I'm not expecting that your the Brother is my son in law. It's nice meeting you." in mew and Gulf is surprise to the word of the old man but still the man can't fooled the others.

"yeah... Me and my brother just meet last a year ago.."

"meaning you invist in my company because of your brother."

"yes a part of it... Because I know this will be a good deal because my brother. That all we know that his good in this kind of field, that bring a  confident in me enough for this. So how was my brother to you as a son in law.?" Leo ask.

Now the three young businesse man seated in the table, together with the Jongcheveevat elders. They are talking a random thing in business but the second son and daughter nothing can say but listen to the successful one.

After the success of the celebration for collaboration of the two companies. The life of the couple mew and Gulf was continued being strong. Until one day mew got a call from his mother. It was a invitation from his family.

"hello mom.. How are you?"

"son I'm great thanks. By the way I want you and Gulf to come for a dinner tonight."

"hmm okay I talk gulf about it."

"thanks,, oh need to leave. I need to had a shopping for tonight."

"okay mom... Bye"

After the short conversation in the phone mew ask his wife if he is available at night for the invitation of his mother. As gulf want to had a good time with his in law he agree to the invitation.

At eight o'clock in the night the couple arrived at the mansion of Jongcheveevat. Although it is not usually happened gulf the feeling of being excited of the porpoise of certain invitation. But his heart is dreaming the last wish he had and be completely happy with his husband, the Blessing of the old Jongcheveevat.

"hello my sons how was your day.?"

"we are great mom. You?" mew hugging his mother.

"hi mom,,, how are you,,, and family?" gulf ask while the mother in law is hugging him to.

"everything is alright son... How was your brother and the business.?"

"My brother is great and business is doing great."

"great.... Oh come and let's go to the dinning area your father is waiting for us."

"okay mom, shall we." the two boys said unitedly

In the table the old man seated in a authority look, but not sour look it was lightly happy to see the son and in law.

"good evening you two,,, come seat down and had our dinner." the old man said, mew and Gulf is on their way to their seat. Even they are surprised of the act of the man. In the middle of the food the old man started a conversation.

"I know that you two is angry and disappointed on me, because of what I do to the two of you...but even you guys feel bad you still count of me as a father. Most specially to you gulf,,, sorry of the things that I done on you,,, even I did wrong to you, you still here and support my son, things that I never do because of my greedines and pride. " the father said.

" it was okay sir I understand. " gulf answer.

"I hope you can give me a chance to be a father on you gulf and one day you can call me dad. Oh... Enough of my request.. I know you two is waiting for my acceptance of your relationship, I it was a high time for me to think the decision that suppose to be I made it earlier... Tonight I give you two my blessings... Sorry for keeping you two a long time to complete your blissful relationship... From now on I'm here for you two to support... . My sons. " the old man said.

"thanks sir, I'm so happy that you accept my relationship to your son.  Don't worry I will think of the request you ask.... But I  guess it never be long father. " gulf answer.

The night is goes on, and the things need to settle is now done. Wrong point of view is now in the right way, but still the wound from the past still there. The old man of the family know how he was mistaken... But the process of healing is need a time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474 180 30
how do you feel when you've always had everything and then suddenly, it's all gone? well that's how am feeling right now. don't get me wrong this sto...
534 81 14
why? that was the question wasn't it? why was this happening to him? to me? to us... what we had was perfect, maybe not your standards of perfect no...
101K 3.6K 25
"He was the best part of me, you know? He was so much more than I deserved. And he was real. He was so real it's insane. How do you go from havi...
112K 6.7K 41
Kanawut. in business world, they call him the Devil. And it was true in every sense of the word. He was cold, ruthless, blunt, fearless, merciless. B...