The In Law 20

After a week things are already going will. Gulf is on his way to the mall to buy some of the new set of things that he need to bring for as a gift to his husband. He never expect what he meets on his way the most unwanted person he ever think.

"oh Mr. Kanawut, how are you?" the old man ask in his sarcastic way.

" hello Mr. Jongcheveevat I'm great thanks... how about you?" gulf answer to his father in law.

"how was your small business is still running?" he laterally mentioned to let the man to show gulf that he is not in his level...

"things are going great." Gulf answer the old sarcastic man.

"Oh by the what about had lunch for us talk more. By the way this is art Mendoza, my good friend only son. Art this is Mr. Kanawut." He introduce the two young man, but in gulf inside it was like this old man had plan to ruin his day but can do if he already a husband.

"hello so your the man. Mew want to marriage for." the young man said.

"yes... I am.... I'm gulf kanawut Jongcheveevat. A legal husband." gulf introduced himself to the two person. ( n/a gulf character is the Savage one I created 😁)

The two can't believe in what they  just heard from gulf . Even the two set of their eyes are almost pop out on their cage.

"what you mean? You and my son are married already? How come that I don't know about it.?" The old man ask.

"oh poor for you..... Sometimes try to look your surroundings so you can see the reality Mr. Jongcheveevat. Poor eye sight can't help, I think you need some check on it." Gulf try himself not to laugh one his on childish word.

"I can't accept you... All I want for my son is the one like art Mendoza not like you a orphan and disgusting, user and social climber." The old man said.

Gulf hurt so much of what he heard. But his love to the son of this old man is more deeper than the wound he had now, he can accept everything just for his love of the man.

" yes.... I might rug in your eyes now.... But don't forget life is like a rolling ball. You don't know what will happen next day. "gulf said in his beautiful smile.

Even art feels the aura created by the person in front of him is something not to resist. The determination and hard work of the man to get the approval of the old man is incredible but in the end the person stay as villian as ever.

" please seat and let's had food first...." Gulf offer the chair in front of him.

"I'm not hungry I can't eat with a rug." A rude words from the old man, that never move even a inch of the young businessman formality.

"oh by the way father..... How was your business.....hope everything is going to be fine. Remember what is the problem of your company. Don't look my status but you need to look what is your real problem behind of the sarcasm." gulf sarcastically said with  evil smirk.

Yes if he want this company being collapse in just thirty minutes he can, because he owns the 75% of the company that keep the whole business stand still right now.

" that is none of your business.. " the old man walk out and never look back at him. Gulf give a smile to the person name art Mendoza that lead the other run beside of the old man.

'it is not yet the right time Mr.Jongcheveevat to let you know who is the owner of the 75%. Wait until mew will graduate and you will know who I am.' he said on his self. He get a order for his dinner so he never cook on late at night. Then his phone was ringing.

"hello husband...." he answered in the video call.

"hi wife how was your day?"he ask.

" My day is quite great what about you my husband.? " gulf still don't want to add the man suffering with his own family.