We're Home 26

The night of acceptance and forgiveness is feel in the house of the family of Mew. Forgiving is the start of the new chapter, of the couple as started it with the completely blessings from the father of the family. The Blessing that they wish and dream from the hard hearted father they in that night. It lead them to walk forward as a marriage man's freely from judgements.

"baby are you happy?" Mew ask.

"yes honey now we are completely married after that approval. The only thing I wish to our marriage to start it in a right way, then move forward."

"yes baby,,, now we can plan to had a little one. I know my family and also Leo looking forward with that."

"are you serious of that... You know we become busy,,, and baby needs a full attention."

"yes I'm sure baby, if that happens you stay with the kids and I'm the one who manage our properties."

"are you sure you can by your self on the business?"

"off course not... If you are not around. But if you are there I can. I will proved you my self."

"no need.... I trust you what ever your decision I just follow you, but can I be at the office with our baby if ever?" Gulf ask.

"yes.... That is the plan. Because I can't work with out you now...."

"hahahaha okay fine let's make that plan soon,, I'm so excited to had our own kids." Gulf being happy on their plan.

"thanks baby,, your always understanding and supportive. I am the luckiest man in the world to had you."

"your welcome..." gulf said while the other person is rubbing his body.

"baby can we start to make our baby."

"your dreaming.... How? Remember we are same man." Gulf don't know why mew think this kind if possibility.

"yes but you know what, it was possible to had had a baby in your belly..." Mew trying to convince gulf

"I can't imagine my self had a triple size belly... Then I'm a guy God that was so funny..." Gulf stated.

"imagine it baby because I will make you pregnant.." mew said in a sweet voice.

The man warp his arms to his wife like a child afraid of losing his teddy. Gulf is responding all the action of his husband. He warp his arms to the neck and started to fight a dominace against him... Kissing like their life defined on it. Suckling each other tongue. Tasting every flavor of their mouth.

The husband bring his leps to the neck of his wife one of his favorite places he kiss....lick.....leaving more marks of his skin.... He proudly to show to the world that this man is belong to him....

The wife is letting his wonderful sound that his husband didn't let anyone to heard it.....

"hmm mmm.... Ahhhh..... That is great."

A simple sound that giving his husband more assurance that he like what the  man doing into him....

"hmmm you like it baby.... Can you let me know what you want.....please I want to heard your sound..."

"yessss.... Ohhhh.... daddy I like what you do...do more on me daddy..." gulf said in a seductive way. While mew continues to worship him.

The man taking off the upper cloth of his wife.... Showing him the milky color of the skin and the two beautiful buds... On the husband's eyes it looks like asking him to eat that part until it becomes red. He lick and bite the one bud and the other was playing by his finger. Twist it...pull it teasing it....