Adjectives ~ REGULUS BLACK

Por cardanshoe

"I'll always love you, till the end of time" "Till the end of time" STARTED -5/1/21 COMPLETED - HIGHEST RANKI... Más

Characters
Disclaimers
Summary
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Authors note (a small thank you)
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57

28

3.6K 118 8
Por cardanshoe

So I decided that in this chapter I'm gonna put small flashbacks from some of the times regulus and Delilah spend together the past months because 1) I don't wanna bore you with stupid extra information since it's not necessary and 2) I want them to get together quickly too so.... here it goes (THANK YOU FOR 10k, You guys are insane!)

***

The rest of the school year past pretty quicky for Delilah and Regulus and before they knew it, the exams were a month away.

In the past months since the Christmas break Delilah and Regulus had become closer than ever, more nights spend talking in the Astronomy Tower, more dates in Hogsmeade and more noons spend at the bench near the Black lake playing twenty question to get to know simplest things about each other.

No one knew what was going on between them except their friends and the Marauders, and even them never really asked them for details as to what they are doing when they are together. They let the duo find things out in their own.

Delilah would find her mind wander to their first date, it was a lot more fun than she expected for sure

*Flashback 1*

Regulus and Delilah were walking down the street to Hogsmeade, it was not a big surprise for her when Regulus asked her but she couldn't deny that it was romantic.

They were at the Astronomy Towy when he gave her a small Dandelion and asked her to accompany him to a date.

"Where are we going" she asked him as they passed the Three Broomsticks, she thought that that's were most people go on dates.

"You'll see in a few minutes, now shut up and walk" he said and smirked when he saw her unimpressed face. He continued dragging her with him, some students gave them weird glances but no one really paid attention.

They came at the end of Hogmeade and Regulus began to walk towards some bushes.

"We're are we going Regulus? We are definitely not supposed to be here" she said and like around nervously.

"We did and are doing a lot of things we are not supposed to" he waved his hand making a dismissive gesture.

Delilah stopped asking questions after that and let him lead her where he wanted. "Okey close your eyes" he said and turned to her.

"I'm most definitely not closing my eyes, I have no fucking idea where we are, you are gonna trip me or something"

He took a step towards her and dropped his head beside hers, his mouth close to her ear.

"I'm not gonna let you fall, I promise" he whispered and she felt the shiver run down her spine. He went to stand straight again but she grabbed his collar before he could stand completely up, her mouth touched his ear

"You better not" she said and he could feel her smirking, she knew she won that round.

He got behind her and pulled his scarf out of his pocket, he tied it behind her head and took both her hands in his, leading her towards the small playground behind the bushes down at a hill.

He dropped her hands and untied his scarf from her eyes, his cologne lingered in the air and the scent was addicting.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw the old playground. "A playground that's what you wanted to saw me?"

"I thought you may like it, if you don't we can-"

She stopped him by placing a small kiss on his mouth. Kisses had started being a habit for the both of them but neither minded.

"Of course I like it, I actually love playgrounds, Come on"

She grabbed his hand and they run down the small hill, Delilah kicked the door of the fence, that surrounded the playground, open and run towards the swings, sitting down at the right one.

Regulus came from behind her and started pushing the swing making it go higher and higher, Delilah's laugh echoed through the air making his lips break into a huge smile too.

After sliding down the slides about twenty times taking turns at the swings and chasing each other around the playground the found themselves lying at the ground, Regulus' head at Delilah's lap her hand going through his hair, his other hand had found hers and was tracing different patterns at her skin.

The whole afternoon they laughed and kissed and continued talking to each other until they had to leave because they were already late and the trip had ended two hours ago.

They sneaked into the castle by a passage Delilah remembered from the Marauders map and strayed walking towards the Hufflepuff common room.

They knew Delilah's dorm would be empty tonight since her dormates went to the Gryffindor common room for a Sleepover. They walked into the dorm and Delilah walked to her drawer giving Regulus some of his clothes he left there.

Regulus came out of the bathroom and joined Delilah under the covers, Delilah wrapped her arms around his shoulder as his head was pressed on her chest and they fell into a peaceful sleep.

*end of flashback*

On the other hand Regulus would remember the time they had spend on his dorm reading

*Flashback 2*

"What are you reading, love?"

He noticed that his voice startled her and laughed silently. "I'm sorry, I'll let you continue"

Delilah sighed and returned to her book laying down on her stomach placing the book in front of her.

She could feel his stare at her and she heard him move from his bed and lie beside her on the spare bed the boys had on their dorm. She felt him wrap his arms around her waist, placing his head on her shoulder.

Delilah went to turn the page but his deep voice stopped her. "I wasn't done yet" Regulus whined and she lightly slapped his forehead.

He grabbed the book from her grasp and closed it, placing it gently on the night stand, he grabbed her bridal style and tossed her from the spare bed they had been laying at, to his bed.

He got on top of her and with a smirk started tickling her, her laugh echoed through the room and his smile was brighter than the sand, after some minutes she stopped moving around trying to escape and just lie there letting out breathing laughs.

He leaned in and his lips met with hers. That was not one of the hot, aggressive kisses they mostly shared. It was a small passionate kiss, leaving them both in a daze after breaking it off.

He grabbed her shoulders and placed her on his lap, she let her head rest on his chest and absorbed the heat coming from him, melting into his embrace.

"Goodnight Reg"

"Goodnight darling"

*end of flashback*

Or when she would let him play with her make up

*Flashback 3*

Delilah was getting ready for class, all her dorm mates had already left for breakfast since she was running late, she went to apply her eyeliner when a knock came from the door.

"Come in" she shouted, the door opened to reveal the youngest Black. He walked inside and came to stand beside her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked and he shrugged telling her that the others send him to check if she was okey since she was running late.

"What is that?" He asked pointing at the eyeliner in her hand.

"Eyeliner" at his confused face she continued explaining "It basically makes a black line around the contours of the eyes to create more volume"she answered and he nodded slowly, his eyes still on the makeup product.

"Do you want to try some?" She asked and he looked at her weirdly.

"Isn't it a feminine product?" He asked and she waved her hand dismissively.

"No I don't think so, many male muggle artists use it and it honestly looks good on them, you don't have to try it if you don't want to" she answered.

"Yeah, I would like to try it but don't apply much" he said and she nodded with a small smile, doing what he asked.

After few minutes of Delilah applying the product and making sure the lines were even, she stood away from Regulus and smiled.

She gestured for him to look in the mirror and he turned his head coming face to face with his reflection. Without noticing he let a toothless smile cross his face.

"I like it, can I keep it on for today?" He asked her and she nodded in confirmation.

"You look hot with it" she blurted out and she saw the smirk that lifted on his face. He took a step towards her.

"I didn't look hot without it?"

"To be honest Regulus, you look hot everyday and in everything, there is no point in denying that. Now get let me get my things and let's leave because we are already twenty minutes late" she answered and walked passed him to grab her bag.

She shot him a wink when he saw him staring at her and motion him to follow her out of the room. He walked towards her and grabbed her hand as they walked out of the common room.

No student was in the halls as they started running towards the Potions classroom, they stopped at the door to catch their breaths before opening it.

All the students in the class caught sight of the eyeliner Regulus was wearing but he didn't seem like he minded since the confident smirk from earlier was still on his face.

"Miss Potter, Mr Black come on join us, may I ask why you were late?" Slughorn asked and Delilah stepped forward to answer.

"It's my fault sir, I was running late and Regulus came to make sure everything was fine, I couldn't find my book so we spent time trying to find it"  she explained and they took their seats.

"It's fine, I understand, just make sure it doesn't happen again" he warned.

"Perks of being the favourites" Delilah thought.

"Of course sir" answered Regulus and opened his textbook.

"Opento page...

*end of flashback*

The past days though, Delilah had notice Regulus being more distant, from all of them.

She decided that it would be best to give him sometime to try to relax because she thought  spending so much time with her was exhausting after literally five years of having almost no friends.

Maybe he needed sometime for himself, of course all this thoughts disappeared when a piece of paper landed at her book in herbology class.

Meet me at the Astronomy Tower

RAB

She liked the initials 'RAB' it sounded professional, she scrunched the paper and threw it in her bag turning her head to look at him.

She found him already staring at her, she gave him a nod meaning that she would come and turned to the front of the classroom, listening to the Professor talk about different types of Mandrakes.

The day passed like every other day and Delilah made her way to the Astronomy Tower.

She pushed that door open to enter the Tower, seeing his dark figure leaning against the railing. His head is dropped down, the moon reflecting his black curls.

He was touching his arm.

His left arm.

She walked over to him slowly and lean beside him, His face is sunken, a cold tiredness in his eyes.

"What would you do if you had forever?" He asks quietly, abruptly.

She turned her head to face him just as he looks at her, pondering for a moment.

"I would go someplace where no one could ever find me., I would want to leave this cruel world behind"

Before she can say anything else, he grabs her arm and pulls her into his chest, wrapping his arms around her tightly.

"Would it be okey if I came too?" He whispers, his lips brushing against her neck.

He felt her nod her head and they stayed like this for the rest of the night wrapped into each other's arms.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28.6K 582 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰." ***** 🌸𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝�...
850K 22.9K 28
"i don't think i can imagine promising to love someone forever." h. potter / oc x james potter UNFORTUNATELYOURS • 2016
3.4K 65 14
REQUESTS OPEN Round 4... Began: January 22nd 2024 Completed:
1.3M 37.6K 45
Marauders Era, Enemies to lovers, LONG and painful. "Is there another life? Shall I awake and find all this a dream? There must be, we cannot be cre...