Zachmetri ♥

By Anusbutterlover123

Zachmetri is a wonderful love story in which two guys, Zacharias and Demetrious fall hopelessly in love. Even... More

Pink Tiaras and polish sausages
Bebe
The hood and buttered muffins
The next day and Manly strutting
Story of my polish sausages
Baskin Robins and Dead body Cells
Buttered Anus
A pregnancy?
Swamp Green
The Call.
WHO IS DYLAN
YASS
blue flowers and betrayal ;-;
No more Zachmetri?
Buttered Willy
its cumming
Ruzzian Raizin
Альбина
sexy brown turtlenecks
Guy-Liner and Ass Cheeks
Seggydeeks
white hooker boots and tears
Goodbye Sage?
Crusty Stains

Going drag for a musical?

75 2 0
By Anusbutterlover123

Demetrious P.O.V

"Bae you lying?" Zacharias said quietly. (Why you lying? Why the fuck are you always lying?) "I shook my head and looked dramatically out the window. Zacharias gently wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered into my ear, "Bae I'll go drag to raise this child growing in you." I weeped softly. "You will love? For us?" "Yes." He said pecking my cheek. I wanted this moment to last forever..

He unwrapped his arms and grabbed his pink 'man purse' and before leaving he stared into my crystal eyes, "I'll be back.." I nodded blowing him a kiss.

Zacharias P.O.V

After several hours of going to apply for drags shows, I found A very modern building that was looking for young men. I entered crossing my fingers. First thing I was as I entered decorated in various shades of green. I strutted to where a woman in her 40s stood behind a counter. "How can I help you?" She said cheerfully. "I want to apply for a job" She giggles. "You know that his site is for drag shows, right?" "Yes I said flushing. "Ok ok" She handed me a stapled stack of papers.

I sat down on a fluffy green beanbag and filled out the sheets.

I squirmed at some questions, but I finally got them done and handed it to the lady. "I'll call you if you're accepted fine specimen," she said winking playfully. I blushed and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...