Never Again (MikaYuu)

By ThatOneGenius

Soulmate Au In a world where people are made in pairs known as soulmate, Yuu find himself liking a girl that... More

PROLOGUE
Arc 1 Trailer:
CH 1: School
CH 2: Sapphire Eyes
CH 3: Crush
CH 4: Work
CH 5: Maid Cafe
CH 6: Breakfast
CH 7: Fear
!NOTICE!
CH 8: Truth or Dare?
CH 9: Mark
CH 10: Soulmate (Arc 1 Final)
Arc 2 Trailer
CH 12: Clearance
CH 13: Mika
CH 14: Akane
CH 15: Not a Monster
CH 16 : Confession
CH 17: Kidnapped
CH 18: Home
CH 19: One(many) Thing(s) For Sure
CH 20: A Broken Promise
CH 21: Cringe(or an official chap of Mika being teased nonstop)
CH 22: Marry, You say?
CH 23: Stop (Hurting Me)
CH 24: Drunk
ARC 3 : Trailer
CH 25: Leave
CH 26: Date
CH 27: Emergency
CH 28: Losing Each Other
CH 29: Favor
CH 30: Visitors
CH 31: Sneaky Mika
CH 32: "I love you too."
CH 33: Claimed (M)
CH 34: Embrace
CH 35: Memory
CH 36: Strip For Me Jk
CH 37: Greedy (M)
CH 38: Shinya
CH 39: Forgive?
CH 40: Fucked Up Confessions
CH 41: Never Again (Last Chapter)

CH 11: Misunderstanding

933 48 14
By ThatOneGenius

Third person point of view:

The door swings open, revealing the purple head of Lacus at Mikaela's door frame. "Hey, Mikaela, wanna hang out-?" The blonde boy petrified, before wiping his tear stained face.

"Mikaela, were you crying?" Lacus asked, closing the door and walking closer to the blonde boy.

"I'm fine, leave me alone Lacus." The blonde boy said, not making eye contact and Lacus frowned at him.

" Hey.. don't be like that. Talk to me, Mikaela. You know that i care about you, right? " Lacus said, persuading him. Mikaela shook his head.

" I'm fine. You can go, Lacus." He said.

"Stop lying, it does not suits you." Lacus said. Mikaela stares at him blankly, before nodding and mumbling a soft " okay".

"So, what happened?" Lacus asked. The blonde sniffled before answering.
"Something expected." He replied.

"So why are you crying? Mikaela, you can tell me anything. Trust me." Lacus said.

"I don't want to be this. " Mikaela whispered. If Lacus are not a vampire, he wouldn't have heard it because of how silent the whisper are. He do not know what to say. He do not remember just how long passed after he got turned into a vampire, but he learned to accept it as time pass by.
But Mikaela? He is a new vampire, so it must be hard for him.

Before Lacus could come up with a reply, Mikaela continued. "My soulmate hates me. What am i going to do, Yuuchan hates me. H-he said i am a monster! " Mikaela started to burst out crying again.

Lacus stared at him wide eyed, not expecting the blonde to cry again. But he regain his composure and rub Mikaela's back softly, comforting him.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. You two will work it out together. There is a reason for you two to be destined as soulmate. So give him time, okay? " Lacus held both if the blonde hand, smiling at him. Mikaela nodded tiredly, too lazy to think negatively about the things that is happening to him.

"So, have the school found out yet?" Lacus asked and Mikaela nodded. The headmistress seems to notice his mark, and he is commanded to move in to the mortals dormitories with his Soulmate.

"I see. You can sleep at Rene's dorm, or if you want, you can sleep at mine. But i can't assure you your safety. " The purple head said, wriggling his eyebrow suggestively at the blonde, making him scrunch his face.

"Old pervert." The blonde spat, yanking his hand from Lacus's hold.

"Old?!! Mikaela, i am nineteen!" The purple head dramatically said, gasping at the blonde's word as if it stabs into his heart deeply.

"Yeah, you are nineteen. But has been for how long? A hundred year? 2 hundred? 3 hundred?" The blonde nagged. " You are fit to practically be my grandfather, or great grandfather. Who knows. " He finished.

" Yeah, yeah, fine, you are right. Come on now, i'll help you pack, okay?" Lacus offered, getting up and walked towards Mikaela's closet. "Thanks." The blonde said, smiling.

______________________________________

Yuu fucked up, again. Mikaela will move in, and how is he supposed to face the blonde boy after calling him such a horrid creature?

He could swear he do not mean it. He is just too caught up by his anger, and hearing the word he despised at the time, is like pouring oil onto fire. He hates the whole soulmate thing, yes. But that does not mean he hates Mikaela.

The boy have treated him with nothing but kindness, except that one time the blonde went berserk. He shuddered at the memory. But Mikaela apologized, and Yuu knew he meant it by now when the blonde mindlessly have a chat with him while he was pretending to be asleep.

Just his luck, his insomnia pills are on his night stand, making his play pretend more convincing.

He wondered how the news about them found its way to the headmistress, but it did. And now, he have to think of a way to apologise.

A knock was heard, and it is followed by the soft creak of his door. He was expecting his friends, but he saw a purple haired vampire instead.
Wait-

"W-what are you doing here in the mortals dorm?!" He asked, quite shocked.

The other male scratched his nape and laughed awkwardly. " Uhh, you see, i was just helping Mikaela with his things. We are going to unpack, if that's okay with you. " The vampire said.

" Mikaela is here? " He asked with a rather nervous voice, hoping it was not too noticable. "Yeah. " The purple head turn his head to look outside the room before saying that, and he cursed quietly.

Too fast. He didn't prepare anything to say to the blond. Getting an idea of what to do in his situation, he got up.

"I was going to hang out with my friends, so you are free to unpack comfortably. I will leave now, nice talking to you, Lacus!" He said before sprinting out of the room, not daring to glance at the blonde since Mikaela probably hates him by now.

Lacus whistled as the raven left. "Isn't he quite the looker, Mikaela? But i gotta point out that he is a bit weird. He wore indoor slippers to hang out. Scratch that, he is wearing a complete package of pyjama to go out. Do you think this guy is sane? " Lacus said, and Mikaela giggled at his statement.

" And he knew my name too. I am pretty sure this is the first time we talked. Is he a stalker? If he is, i don't think i can let you move in with such a creep. " Lacus continued. Mikaela are laughing all out at this point.

"Why are you laughing, this is not funny Mikaela. I'm serious!" Lacus huffed.

"If only you knew, Lacus. If only you knew. " Mikaela said." Knew what? " Lacus asked curiously." Nothing. " The blonde replied and Lacus pouted at him.

" Even though he is not a stalker, he is still weird though. " Lacus stated, and Mikaela frowned.

" He acted like that probably because of me. He don't even look at me when he got out. " Mikaela said, his tone sad and Lacus suddenly feel guilty for pointing that out.

"I'm sorry. Come on, let's put your things in and get out of here, okay? " Lacus said, pulling Mikaela inside the room. Mikaela willingly followed the purple head.

______________________________________

"Oy, baka yuu! What are you doing right there?" Mitsuba's voice booms through the hallway, and Yuu turned his body to face her before grinning.

"Hey, Mitsu. Can you help me hide for a moment?" He asked, straight to the point. The blonde girl eyes his appearance before agreeing, but in return, she wants an explanation. Yuu does not have any problem with it.

So they sit inside Mitsuba's dorm, Yuu on the empty bed across Mitsuba's.

"So, what is this all about?" She asked and gulped on her strawberry yoghurt drink.

" Mikaela is my soulmate." Mitsuba choked on her drink. Yuu quickly got up and rub her back as she coughed violently. "Oh my god, is that too shocking? I'm sorry Mitsu!" He apologized.

After her cough died down, she grabbed a tissue and wiped her mouth. "It's okay. I should have listened carefully." She said. " But that still does not explain why you are wearing pyjamas right now though."

" Ohh. So. I accidentally lash my anger out on him-"

" You what?! " Mitsuba's eyes widened as she stares at Yuu in disbelieve.

" I know, i know! I feel really stupid for not being able to control my emotion at the time. I wanted to apologize, but he came so suddenly and i am not prepared for it. So i just ran out of my own dorm i guess. With pyjamas and indoor slippers." He told her and sigh, head hanging low.

"I see." Mitsuba nodded her head, and pat the raven on the head. "So what are you going to do?" She asked.

"I'll just think for a while, and i'll apologize when i see him later. Gosh, my life is a mess right now. You know i like Akane, right? I can't help but think what will happen to our relationship." Yuu confessed, his expression troubled.

" It's not like you guys even have something like relationship right at this moment-"

" Mitsu!"

" Okay, okay sorry i am just kidding. Excuse my lame joke. I am not good with advice, but, whatever your choice is, i'll support you okay?" Mitsuba said.

Yuu gave her a genuine smile, before nodding. "Thank you." He said. "I think i have to go now, it's almost midnight. See you tomorrow i guess?"

"Okay, goodluck Yuu." She said and waved at him. He got out of her room after responding to her wave.

But to Yuu's surprise, Mikaela was not there when he entered his dorm. And then he saw a notice on the table.

"I'll sleep in my friend's dorm for the time being. Here's my number in case you need to ask for anything. " Yuu read the notice out loud, and he frowned.

"He really hates me." Yuu said, sighing. " Do i text him to apologize? Hmm, nah, that's crappy and it does not sounds so sincere. "

He decided to just sleep that night and think about anything else tomorrow.

A/N:
Hello, so i broke a school rule so here's a chapter.

I don't know when i can update again, though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 947 43
Everyone is tattooed on their 15th birthday the first and last words their soulmate says to them on their wrists. Levi thinks he's found his soulmate...
99.8K 2.1K 58
[no longer taking requests/updates] [status: completed] (2018-2021) A collection of 'Soulmate AU' ideas, prompts, etc. (+soulmate theories/myths) th...
23.4K 1K 6
(Remake on ao3 Re:The Light by nananui) ".. Please... The darkness hurts..", An AU where you see colors once both you and your soulmate finally have...
31.2K 675 18
Soulmate AU Y/n lives in a world where Soulmates and Powers called quirk exists. Everyone has a soulmate including herself. In this Universe whatever...